Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Синяя плазма после отключения электричества быстро гаснет...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I turned off the gas, the reactor worked on the remaining gas in the reactor, the blue flame worked for 3 hours, with the electricity turned off, it worked for 40 seconds ... I did the shutdown at the end of the recording or for 2 recordings, look. In the old reactor, the rock turned out to be fragmented until the new reactor was dismantled, but I think I laid down strong rock, it is shown in the photo.

Газ я выключил, реактор работал на оставшемся газе в реакторе, синее пламя работала 3 часа с выключением электричества работала 40 секунд... Выключение делал в конце записи или на 2 записи, посмотрите. В старом реакторе порода оказалась раздробленной, пока новый реактор не разобрал, но я думаю я ложил крепкую породу, она показана на фото.

Остатки газа используем без допуска газа во внутрь реактора, хочется посмотреть...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Эта запись была сделана еще вчера, сегодняшние я еще не выставлял, газ все идет и идет, что то долго, но интересно...

• Вот сейчас посмотрите фильмы, там синяя плазма целую минуту работала. что там работает, я пока не пойму...

External Content www.youtube.com

Самое интересно работает на нефти, воде, газе, породе, создаю пластовые условия и разряд. Разряд проходит тихо, смотрите фильм.

Синяя плазма все идет...

Газ все идет...

• Тема: Зал персональной конференции Valeriy zatelepin
    Дата: 9 мар. 2022 03:24 PM Москва

Запись конференции:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/sh…lXpSlRyb.v60-y80rz7kbClPw

Презентация:
    https://cloud.mail.ru/stock/gkhLPyammqFtz2Cm5YRRKWGY

Остатки газа, завтра еще будем выводить газ

Газ уходит слишком долго...

Так синяя плазма не уходит, работает по 45 секунд без электричества, надо думать о другом газе...

Я в реактор положил конкреции, которые имеют много расстительности, может плазма работает от них...

• What are the levels of background radiation from these rocks? I would worry about the children and fashion models (shown in your photos) being innocently exposed to gamma or alpha-particle radiation! We have the same problem in Cornwall, UK - with high levels of radiation (especially Radon) present in our homes. Permanent ventilation in required to keep levels below 60 milli-Becquerels per cubic meter of air!

• What are the levels of background radiation from these rocks? I would worry about the children and fashion models (shown in your photos) being innocently exposed to gamma or alpha-particle radiation! We have the same problem in Cornwall, UK - with high levels of radiation (especially Radon) present in our homes. Permanent ventilation in required to keep levels below 60 milli-Becquerels per cubic meter of air!

These nodules were sent to me from Volgograd, I do not know their composition. My nodules are all normal, they have been checked more than once. The main thing is that the nodules show that the nodule itself consists of many rocks and maybe it can show that the iron of the inner core of the Earth can be in a strange "superionic" state, with the presence of hydrogen, oxygen, as in the Earth itself. But the nodules came out a long time ago and these gases may not be in them, so we need to make a new nodule like the planet Earth itself, then we will get a new energy source and it will carry us in flying saucers. To do this, I sit and do experiments to get a ball lightning and the beginning of nodule formation. there is little literature for this, but I have my own laboratory and I'm trying to do something from the standpoint of geology-geophysics and plate tectonics!!!

Эти конкреции мне прислали с Волгограда, я не знаю их состав. Мои конкреции все нормальные, проверяли и не раз. Главное что по конкрециям видно, что сама конкреция состоит из многих пород и может быть она может показать, что железо внутреннего ядра Земли может находиться в странном «суперионном» состоянии, с наличием водорода, кислорода, как в самой Земле. Но конкреции вышли давно и может в них не оказаться этих газов, значит нам надо сделать новую конкрецию как саму планету Земля, тогда мы получим новый источник энергии и он будет носить нас в летающих тарелках. Для этого я сижу и делаю опыты, что бы получить шаровую молнию и начало образования конкреции. для этого есть мало литературы, но у меня есть своя лаборатория и я пытаюсь что то сделать с позиций геологии-геофизики и тектоники плит!!!

• These are my indicators on the Internet, I'm probably on the right track, maybe someone else will repeat my research, we need helium gas to feed into the reactor. True, it's a little heavy, it can explode...

Вот такие у меня показатели в инете, наверное я на правильном пути, может еще кто повторит мои исследования, нужен газ гелий для подачи в реактор. Правда это тяжеловато, он же может взорваться...

• But isn't He gas a product of LENR's - so if you inject He at equilibrium you will drive the reaction backwards? This is simply the Law of Mass Action, really I think you should only supply your reactor with H2 or D2 then remove the He formed as fast as you can! Or try pumping high temperature steam through the reactor, normal H2O probably contains sufficient D2O for the LENR to proceed. Once you have established a steady state which produces 'ball lightning' then think about scaling up to a LENR reactor capable of producing Mega-Watts of power!

• So we are waiting for these nuclear reactions, they will not appear themselves, we are looking for ball lightning to get eternal energy....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.