Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• Yes, yes! Help me with transfer and editing theses, I want to send them to ICCF 21 to Colorado! I have no good translator, help me.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• See if you can find somebody bi-lingual to ensure I have not changed the meaning anywhere.

The importance of electricity in the development of Earth’s geology is not readily apparent, it is not a rarity, but fundamental to many processes. Structural breakdowns deep in the Earth's mantle require exceptional conditions, combining the powerful electrification of rocks and the formation of ‘weakened zones’, partially melted high-conductivity zones which occur in the subduction lithosphere.

The latest seismic and seismological data has made it possible to reveal the rotary mechanism which drives geospheres from the Earth’s core towards the surface. The speed of this rotation increases with depth but is made possible only in the presence of a plasma core, of a type similar to ball lightning which has existed since the formation of our planet. The rotary motion of ball lightning (also called plasmoids) has been studied in modern times since it may be the basis of cold nuclear fusion (LENR). Rotation of sub-surface geospheres generates electricity and is responsible for the dynamo effect of planet Earth. Energy produced in this way accumulates in the lithosphere, which has the properties of an electric capacitor. Faraday estimated the electric capacity of the planet to be 1 faraday. (??? not checked by translator)

The plates of this natural condenser are rock strata, and the dielectric medium between them is the fluid that circulates between these layers, which causes a radiative effect and the cooling of nuclear processes. From the standpoint of plate tectonics, these fluids are formed in subduction zones. During absorption in these regions, rocks are ground into powder by the "millstone effect", cause by the different speed of movement of the plates (seams) and geospheres. Deep fluids dissolve and transport soluble rocks (clay, limestone, etc.) over long distances, forming basal packets along which the migration of fluids is favoured. Within these basal packets and karsts electric field strength increases until it exceeds the dielectric strength of the medium, at which point breakdown occurs and these charges are neutralised. Inside the discharge channel plasma is formed in which numerous physical and chemical processes occur. This phenomenon of charge build-up followed by discharges can also occur in the interior of dielectric rocks and voids. Spark discharges in the earth's interior, when a lot of energy is released in a spark channel, can trigger earthquakes.

Proof that such processes occur is provided by the spherical nodules found in all ore and coal mines. Study of these nodules will make it possible to create the correct conditions for the formation of spherical plasma formations with a large kinetic energy. Mine explosions give us some idea of the potential power of this process. During the penetration of productive strata, there are often cavities or karsts, which contain ball lightning, miners call them "shubins" or "bunnies". Also it is these electric explosions in the earth's crust are that form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

A different subterranean chemical environment is associated with the presence of plasmas of cold nuclear fusion, in which the transmutation of elements occurs. In these reservoirs there may be a discharge in the form of a spark or current pulse, or just a weak direct current caused by variations in salt concentration in the formation electrolytes. This LENR process is possible because of the presence of plasmas of various forms, which possess both gravitational and magnetic fields and are able to process the surrounding material into geological bodies of different types. It is possible that such processes lead to the formation of various deposits of polymetals, coal, rocks and minerals. We have also conducted the first verification experiments to simulate reservoir conditions: Inside a simple reactor chamber a pressured environment was created in the presence of a magnetic field and electric discharges. Unfortunately, no elemental analysis has been performed, but very promising results were obtained - after the initial excitation of electrical discharges, a voltage appeared on the stator, which suggests the formation of a condenser-like structure inside the reactor. (added by translator).

• Thanks dear Smith! I am very grateful to you for the help! I translated through Google from English into Russian and I liked the translation, everything is clear, sense of my article good! If there is still an opportunity to check with the two-pagan, it won't prevent.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Excellent. I can only suggest that if you need more of this, we do it off-forum. Click on my name, visit my profile page and you can email me directly from there. Tick the right box and I can email you straight back.

During the penetration of productive strata, there are often cavities or karsts, which contain ball lightning, miners call them "shubins" or"bunnies". Also it is these electric explosions in the earth's crust that form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

Re-reading this, and considering Max's comment above I would suggest altering the quoted sentence above to read...

During the penetration of productive strata, there are cavities or karsts, which may sometimes contain ball lightning, which miners call "shubins" or"bunnies". It is these highly energetic electric phenomena in the earth's crust that also form Kimberlite explosion tubes.

• Thanks! Fireballs in mines and kimberlitovy tubes have the general properties, but the different force of energy! I will attentively study your offers!

• It is hard for me to understand details.

It seems to be a Dog-bone like reactor Ni+LiAlH4 (1.5g Ni + 0.15 g of LiAlH. powder occupying 90% of volume)

, probably following previous experiments:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/attachment/389-stepanov-ru-pdf/

Total COP is 1.2, with maxium at 1.51

The drawing and text seems to describe flow calorimetry with 2 thermocouple, but In cannot find the fluid (water? not air?).

I cannot conclude but it is interesting

• At the time of an earthquake there is a strong friction of plates layers at the expense of what the high electric potential which category gives aftershtok repeated earthquakes collects! The earthquake occurs also due to terrestrial electricity, but not compression of plates! https://www .sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180214150155.htm

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…ble-geologists-think.html 
    Geologists can't understand in any way - from where there are motions in cratons! Drift of continents happens due to rotation of a kernel of the type of the fireball consisting of a gas-and-dust fog from the moment of origin of planets consisting of plasma! Under plates there is no magma, magma is formed in subduktion zones due to electricity of the earth!!! There are electric furnaces (domains) which melt breed and turn into magma! A planet dynamo car unfortunately weakens, from the planet take away oil, water is blood of the planet!

• The core is not iron, the core consists of a plasma of cold nuclear fusion, such as ball lightning, its rotation and gives the dynamo effect of the Earth, the magnetic and gravitational field of the Earth! But pumping oil leads to global climate change, the planet is dying before our eyes, and people are drinking the blood of the planet Earth !!! Think: What is oil for the planet Earth? Stupid Earthers have not yet come to this .... sorry for my grandchildren and their generation, they will curse us! https://www.livescience.com/61…twitter&utm_medium=social

• Fabrice David I remember these Happy days in Padua.

I am very sad beyond what I can express in writing about the passing away of my friend Yuri Bazhutov.

We will remember his smile and his joviality. He was a great scientist and a dynamic teacher.

I regret even more not having been able to participate in the last congress of Dagomys, at the foot of the beautiful mountains of the Caucasus.

Our dear friend Yuri Nikolaevich will be sorely missed.

Every day, I will try to earn the name of disciple.

Fabrice David.

Мои соболезнования.

Дагомыс, он любил работать и отдыхать

Это в Италии 2007 год

Криница

Дагомыс 2007 ICCF 13

Индия 2011

• "> cc17479a76f1.jpg%20   
    With a regret we report that on March 7, 2018 on the 88th year of life the outstanding scientist – the physicist, the chief researcher of theoretical department IOF RAN Henri Amvrosievitch Roukhadze - the gentleman of the Award "Honour Sign", "Awards of the Labour Red Banner", the winner of the State Award USSR, the medals "For Labour Valour", "Veteran of Work", "For Development of Science and Equipment", the foreign member of National Academy of Sciences of the republic of Georgia, the honourable doctor of the Sofia university of K. Okhridsky (Bulgaria), Institute of theoretical physics of N. N. Bogolyubov, the Dagestan state university suddenly died.

Professor Rukhadze Henri Amvrosievitch - the expert in the field of physics of plasma and physical electronics, the author more than 600 scientific publications, including more than 50 reviews, 3 patents and 22 monographs published as in Russia, and abroad.

Rukhadze A.A. I laid the foundation of physics of the radiating plasma, under its management effective ultra-violet light sources for a rating of lasers were created.

Rukhadze A.A. by right it is considered the founder of the new direction in physics of plasma – relativistic plasma the microwave oven of electronics. He not only laid the foundation of the theory of this new area of science, but also together with pupils developed the theory of powerful pulse sources of the microwave oven which under his management were realized in concrete devices.

Great attention of Rukhadze A.A. gives to pedagogical work. He taught in Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (the state university). Under its management hundreds of theses are executed, 76 master's theses are defended, 34 of his pupils became doctors of science.

Rukhadze A.A. pupils. fruitfully work in many countries in which he gave lectures, or I conducted joint researches. It should be noted, the school of sciences of professors N. Nikolov, N. Martynov, I. Zhelyazkov, S. Ivanov, associate professor V. Bogdanov created by it at the Sofia university. In Germany professors D. Zyunder, R. Shreter and the doctor From Sadykov, in Serbia – professor B. Milich, in Syria — E. Abu Asali, in Turkey — A. Iilmaz, the Republic of Korea — M. Rhee-Hee work. It is a lot of Rukhadze A.A. pupils. work in the neighboring countries and the former republics of the former USSR.

The textbooks and manuals created by it on electrodynamics of material environments and physics of plasma are translated into many languages of the world and enjoy wide popularity. For the textbook "Fundamentals of Electrodynamics of Plasma" of Rukhadze A.A. together with Alexandrov A.F. and Bogdankevich L.S. were awarded in 1991 the State Award of the Russian Federation. Rukhadze A.A. by right it is considered the founder of the leading school on physics of plasma and theoretical physics in Russia.

Especially it should be noted publishing of Rukhadze A.A. since the beginning of scientific activity, he translated much and edited the translations of foreign scientific literature: the well-known monograph of R. Faymann "Quantum electrodynamics", G. Ekker and R. Balesku's textbooks on kinetics of plasma and some other. In 2004-2005 an editorial board in structure: Rukhadze A.A., Urutskoyev, L.I. Smyk V. F., Fishermen Yu.P. and Samsonenko N. F. under the leadership of Zh. Loshak (France) the systematized 4-volume collection of works of the great French physicist L. De Broil, one of founders of quantum mechanics is published. This unique edition which analogs aren't present even in France.

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…ics-thanks-to-plumes.html

Rotation of geospheres of plates of plates happens due to rotation of a kernel consisting of plasma of cold nuclear synthesis like a fireball. I collect planet model on the basis of concretion-like model of the planet Earth! The friction of geospheres also gives charging of the terrestrial electrocondenser and a radiator on which there is a migration of the fluids formed in subduktion zones, but not sea water. The planet model will also give a new type of energy on fireballs!

http://www.geologypage.com/201…ics-thanks-to-plumes.html

Вращение геосфер пластин плит происходит за счет вращения ядра состоящее из плазмы холодного ядерного синтеза типа шаровой молнии. Я собираю модель планеты на основе конкреционной модели планеты Земля! Трение геосфер и дает зарядку земного электроконденсатора и радиатора, по которому идет миграция флюидов образованных в зонах субдукции, а не морской воды. Модель планеты и даст новый вид энергии на шаровых молниях!

• Here to what oil production leads! And it was hidden by Americans from society. This crime against humanity, against the nature! But not the knowledge of laws of the nature doesn't relieve responsibility from stupid mankind! the same failures are found on Yamal in Russia, gas only there long ago.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/t…rming-rates/#6a55dec8c8b3 . Planet oil-blood, reflect people for what oil is necessary to the planet Earth????

Вот к чему приводит добыча нефти! И это скрывали американцы от общества. Это преступление против человечества, против природы! Но не знание законов природы не снимает ответственность с тупого человечества! такие же провалы давно обнаружены на Ямале в России, только там газ.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/03/28/massive-oil-fields-in-texas-are-heaving-and-sinking-at-alarming-rates/#6a55dec8c8b3

• My old article, it is possible to tell the main, but many new data were typed, it is necessary to expand article and to write in the magazine with a high impakt - a factor who will prompt the good geological magazine! http://314159.ru/tarasenko/tarasenko1.htm

Моя старая статья, можно сказать основная, но набралось много новых данных, надо расширить статью и написать в в журнале с высоким импакт - фактором, кто подскажет журнал! http://314159.ru/tarasenko/tarasenko1.htm

• Памяти Рухадзе и Бажутова.

• http://www.infinite-energy.com/resources/yuri-bazhutov.html

In Memory of Yuri Bazhutov
    Photos courtesy of David Nagel

Bazhutov1.jpg
    A leading Russian cold fusion/transmutation researcher and advocate has died. Dr. Yuri Bazhutov, who passed away on March 9 at the age of 70, was an active member of and leader in the LENR community until the end.

Bazhutov received a Ph.D. from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1984, after working at the University’s Scientific Research Institute of Nuclear Physics on cosmic rays since 1974. It was here that he began to develop the theory of a new hadron (which he later called an Erzion).

After leaving the Scientific Research Institute of Nuclear Physics in 1986, Bazhutov moved on to the Central Research Institute of Machine Building. Here he fully developed the Erzion model of cold nuclear transmutation and began experimentation. During this time he founded and chaired the Tsniimash & Korolev Physical Society.

In 1992, Bazhutov formed and directed the Erzion Research Center, after receiving investment to further research the Erzion model and experiments. (For more details on the Erzion model, see the memorial tributes below from colleagues.)

Bazhutov was also a professor at the Moscow Technical University from 1997 to 2002, and worked for the Pushkov Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation at the Russian Academy of Sciences. He contracted with the Kurchatov Institute to conduct cold nuclear transmutation experiments.

Bazhutov began organizing an annual Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation in 1993. He organized or chaired this conference every year for 24 years, with the last held in September 2017. He and Russian colleagues also organized the 13th International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF13) in 2007.

There is a good interview from October 2017 with Bazhutov, from a Russian technology company he was an advisor for, Synthestech.

Dr. Bazhutov will be missed by the cold fusion community. We hope that his colleagues carry on his legacy, not just with the Erzion model but also with the annual Russian conference. A few of Dr. Bazhutov’s colleagues have provided the following wonderful tributes about the man and his work.

Irina Savvatimova, Albina Gerasimova, Alla Kornilova, Nikolai Samsonenko, Natalia Famina, Alexey Russetsky, Sergei Tcvetkov, Alexander Parkhomenko, Anatoly Klimov, Vladimir Bichkov, Anatoly Nikitin, Inessa Stakhanova, Sergei Godin and many others:

Bazhutov2.jpg
    Yury Nikolaevich Bazhutov has gone, very suddenly and untimely.

As a nuclear physicist Yury had dedicated all his life to science and, in particular, to the field of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (cold fusion). It seemed that he would be forever with us, full of untiring enthusiasm and optimism, always seeking quick solutions to difficult problems (as in organizing his last 24th Russian LENR/Cold Fusion and Ball Lightning Conference).

He had managed to find substitutes to a succession of chairmen for the Russian LENR Coordinating Board, he was always trying to popularize his field; he had made hundreds of experiments to prove his theoretical assumptions and eventually succeeded in recruiting his own team of dedicated fellow researchers and friends.

Yury had been living in his theories and assumptions, trying to work out a clear and articulate explanation for his experimental data and observations. He was always trying to convince his friends and colleagues that he was right.

He had organized and chaired 24 Russian cold fusion and ball lightning conferences and successfully published all the proceedings. He had taken part in the majority of ICCFs and ISCMNS Workshops, working on Organizing Committees and presiding over numerous sessions. He had already started preparations for the 25th Russian LENR conference, scheduled for September 2018. His contribution to LENR in Russia and worldwide is enormous.

Our science has suffered a great and irreparable loss. Yury Bazhutov will remain in our hearts forever. At this hard and mournful moment our thoughts are with his wife, his family, his friends and colleagues.

William Collis:
    For over 25 years I have been championing the Exotic Neutral Particle (ENP) theories of Yuri Bazhutov and John Fisher, respectively their Erzion and Polyneutron proposals, which were developed completely independently and yet have so much in common. The beauty of these theories is multiple. Firstly, by invoking neutral catalytic particles to transfer neutrons from one nucleus to another, they bypass any Coulomb barrier. And with no Coulomb barrier, even heavy isotopes can be transmuted. Secondly, because these catalyzed neutron transfers also require the breaking of nuclear neutron bonds, the overall energy released is modest, just a few MeV. And this explains a fundamental observation, that CMNS does not create residual radioactivity. Few theorists address the problem, but Yuri did. But somehow outside Russia, his contributions to CMNS did not get the attention they deserved.

Bazhutov3.jpg
    Yuri was well known for his series of Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball Lightning held in Sochi on the Black Sea. The latest, the 24th, was organized last September. His leadership will be missed.

Michael McKubre:
    Yuri Nikolaevich Bazhutov was an independent thinker and a very strong force in the organization particularly of Russian cold fusion science. I spent many splendid days on the Black Sea at Abrau-Durso and Dagomys attending conferences coordinated by Yuri, for the first few traveling 36 hours by train each way from Moscow to Sochi. These were in many ways other-worldly experiences that I will treasure forever, forming many new friendships and learning new things from Russian (and Eastern Bloc) science. These experiences were life-changing. Yuri’s concept of the Erzion was something entirely novel to me and opened an altogether new way of thinking. I had previously heard the concept of massive particles to catalyze nuclear or neutron interaction only from the lips of Edward Teller (his “Meshuganon”—as he described the meaning “crazy but not necessarily repulsive”). Yuri introduced us to a pantheon of particles, Erzions. First formulated in 1981 to explain cosmic anomalies, Yuri argued that these massive hadrons, in complex interaction, could solve the riddle of not just cold fusion but also other important condensed matter nuclear reactions.

As well as an active theorist and experimentalist, Yuri Bazhutov was an influential and important member of the International Advisory Committee (IAC) of the ICCF conference series. Yuri argued that Russia does not fit naturally into the regular continental rotation of the ICCF conferences: Americas-Europe-Asia (or fits too well), that the Eastern Bloc contributed an important fraction of the science and innovation of ICCF content, and that travel to the west was difficult from these countries. He pushed hard for an ICCF in Russia and with the Americans bowing out of rotation Yuri Bazhutov (Russian Academy of Sciences), Igor Goryachev (Kurchatov Institute), Nikolai Samsonenko (People’s Friendship University) and Irina Savvatimova (Federal State Unitary Enterprise), with help from many others, were able to pull off what was in many ways one of the most interesting and memorable ICCF conferences. In June 2007 Yuri Bazhutov chaired ICCF13 held in Dagomys on the shores of the Black Sea near Sochi.

Both as a community and individually we will miss Yuri’s strong presence. Active free thinkers are very few indeed and are increasingly desperately needed. His ever-present smile and booming voice filled whichever room he was in. We will miss Yuri’s contributions to the International Advisory Committee (IAC) and his tireless energy in steering what I believe is the most sustained series of cold fusion conferences, now designated as the Russian Conference on Cold Nuclear Transmutation and Ball Lightning, RCCNT&BL. I do hope that this conference series survives him, and that collectively we can resolve the mystery of the Erzion without his leadership. Wherever you are Yuri, we miss you.

E-mail: [email protected]

• my main experience which I can't still repeat, isn't present konder and a trance. Maybe who will repeat, help.