Andrea Rossi and Patent (Photo)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/09/11/andrea-rossi-and-patent-photo/']Here’s a photo of Andrea Rossi which he forwarded to me along with this description: “Andrea Rossi in the office of Leonardo Corp in Miami (Florida) when receives the original ribbon- covered copy of his US Patent from the USPTO. The flag on the wall has been flown over the capitol Hill in Washington, DC.”[/feedquote]

• [feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/09/11/andrea-rossi-and-patent-photo/']Here’s a photo of Andrea Rossi which he forwarded to me along with this description: “Andrea Rossi in the office of Leonardo Corp in Miami (Florida) when receives the original ribbon- covered copy of his US Patent from the USPTO. The flag on the wall has been flown over the capitol Hill in Washington, DC.”[/feedquote]

A patent just means that someone paid the $10,000 fees and prepared and filed the paperwork correctly. I could patent an elixir that turns a monkey into a human or vice-versa. These guys in Washington get paid on Friday whether the elixir actually works or not. They're only concerned about the proper formats.

• Not only that, but even if you assume Rossi's patent tells the truth, there is no way to tell it from a simple electrical heater attached to some sort of heat exchanger. There is nothing LENR or nuclear fusion about it. Rossi has absolutely no protection for his machine, should it work, which is less likely than that the moon is made of green cheese.

And that photo is enough to make me throw up my lunch. What a scheming hypocrite!

• "And that photo is enough to make me throw up my lunch. What a scheming hypocrite!"

George, whatsamatta you? It's just a photo of a poor babe lost in the woods. You're taking it all too seriously, why didn't you take a look at the patent before commenting?

• there is no way to tell it from a simple electrical heater attached to some sort of heat exchanger

Now you're using my analogies. I compared the MFMP dogbone to a Target $40 room heater. Those guys have tried and tried and tried and they haven't come up with anything.

People don't understand what Rossi and [lexicon]IH[/lexicon] are doing because they can't figure out how these guys plan to make money off of it. In my opinion they're courting big huge corporations in the hopes that someone is going to buy them out. The patent is like a cherry on top of the cake. A complete package.

• For the sake of argument, suppose that Rossi's patent permits one to build devices that yield reliable power and that the process can be scaled to commercially useful power levels. Also assume that major power governments such as USA, China, Russia, etc. are convinced that the process is real and can replace a significant amount of fossil fuels. Does any one think that, if national energy security is at stake, any of these powers is going to honor a patent? Remember, we went into Iraq in an illegal war on the hope of securing oil. Just a bit of realpolitik here.

Jeff

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.