Sunday Times: Steorn Raises More Money, Orbo Sales in Small Quantities Have Begun (Update: Orbo Webinar Announced for October 28th)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/09/29/sunday-times-steorn-raises-more-money-orbo-sales-in-small-quantities-has-begun/']UPDATE #2 (September 29th, 2015) For people interested in what Steorn’s Orbo Powercube is all about, there’s a free webinar that has been announced that will take place on Wednesday, 28 October 2015, at 07:00 pm GMT. The website Freeenergytruth explains what will go on at this webinar: “During the webinars Steorn CEO Shaun McCarthy […][/feedquote]

• Orbo is a suggestive name. Has anyone yet discounted the notion of a rotatable magnet or magents on, or as, rotors actuated by body movements, the field passing through a static coil thereby inducing currents of varying intensity and polarity. Those current impulses might then be taken through a full wave bridge rectifier and the resulting electrical energy stored in a lithium battery or ultracapacitor. I suspect these days it is possible to mess with the voltage so that the storage device can be "topped" even when the induced voltage itself is inadequate--- essentially a miniature auto transformer that ramps the voltage, while of course lowering the current as the storage is progressively filled. All aspects easily under microprocessor control for optimization.

The take-away here: Orbo may not be all that mysterious. Such devices in various forms, including self winding watches from over 60 years back, to "shake and charge" flashlights available for decades, to much more subtle forms, such as clocks that self wind by changes in atmospheric pressure, etc. etc.

• Mary wrote:

Orbo is an old and obvious fraud. Check with Google or Wikipedia.

Longview replies:

Perhaps, but it would be foolish to use that last source to confirm it.

I prefer my hypothetical explanations as given earlier,
    until I have Orbo in hand to shake and perhaps disassemble!
    In any case, it prevents me from even thinking of investing,
    without relying on a Wiki-blackball in any way.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.