Big Reveal from Rossi at Midnight, New Year’s Eve?

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/12/30/big-reveal-from-rossi-at-midnight-new-years-eve/']Andrea Rossi wrote this intriguing comment on the Journal of Nuclear Physics today: Andrea Rossi December 30th, 2015 at 1:36 PM Domenico Canino: Thank you for your trust. As a matter of fact, the perspective of the E-Cat X is huge. We’ll return soon on this issue: the last night I had a dream: at […][/feedquote]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Big Reveal from Rossi at Midnight:

I'm sorry, it was not so stable ?

4:50

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the Big Reveal at Midnight from Rossi

Andrea Rossi
    January 1st, 2016 at 12:19 AM
    Dear Readers of the JoNP:
    It’s 00.00.01″ of January 1st 2016.
    Update: the 1 MW E-Cat is stable and in ssm, the E-Cat X is very promising and still operating and making heat, electricity.
    The E-Cat X is very close to the design of the core of the apparatus described in the US Patent, I mean the wafer. It has been engineered to resist to very high temperatures. The electricity exits directly from the wafer.
    As I said , several nights ago I had a dream. The E-Cat X had been produced in billions pieces, each of them assembled with others in various combinations to make public lamps: a town was totally illuminated by the E-Cat X and from every lamp a network of pipes and of wires was able to distribute heat and electricity to the houses.
    In that town there were about 1 million lamps each of them of 500 watts, consuming about 50 watts; consequently, there were 450 MWh/h produced, of which about half were turned into heat distributed to the houses through a network of well insulated pipes, running inderground, like optic fibers, the other half was used to enlight the town and to distribute electricity to the households. The cost of the E-Cat X was around 50 $/kW of power, due to the production of billions of pieces per year in all the world, with tens of thousands of jobs. Less taxes were paid by the people, due to the saves derived from low pollution and low energy cost for public services. Millions of persons were also earning money selling E-Cats and every owner of E-Cats was saving money in utilities ( electricity, heat, light).
    Then I heard the alarm clock: it was time to return to the factory, to make true the dream. F9.
    Happy new year, I love you all.
    I am drinking my cup of Korbel champagne, then i have to return to the gauges of the plant. She is good, tonight.
    Again, Happy 2016, may God bless you all,
    Andrea

• Official Post

Thx Henry for the update

• Upon watching the video you posted it strikes me that any father can recognize the actions and expressions on AR's face when Mats walks back in on AR.

Not scientific but an observation any parent would instantly follow up with "Andreeeeaaaaaa what were you doing while I was awaaaaay?".

Dog

• I wonder how much longer Darden and Woodford will put up with such schitt. They're pretty gullible but it's difficult to imagine large companies and funds being THIS gullible though it has happened several times before and on much larger scales.

• I want to believe in this dream. It's a nice dream.
    nice attempt to make it real.
    happy new year if possible.
    don't forget all victims of occidental terrorism to control energy sources. libya syria iraq etc...
    Rossi could save lives of millions of people if his dream become true.

• Official Post

If he have direct electric conversion at 5-10% of heat, this is simply a business dream... the one of entrepreneurs.
    Not more risky than the vision of Elon Musk on his powerwall.

anyway this is a dream, no evidence.
    If you trust (moderately) Andrea Rossi's says, then it is a symptom of what he feel on Ecat-X... F9. it can be confirmed or not. it can be realized or not.
    If you don't trust him, this is just noise.not even worth criticizing.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.