The Playground

• Completely unrelated to anything else that has been said here — how does one delete one of one's own posts? Occasionally I'll post something and then have second thoughts and want to delete it, but I haven't found the delete button. I assume this is not a special capability handed out to only certain forum participants.

• Axil - it is interesting that you bring up DKG's flowmeter deception.
    They were busted by a National Instruments expert who spotted the algo "mistake".
    What are you attempting to imply?

There hasn't been one major demo not besmirch by some sort of caloriminity gambit including the Lugano test that IH conducted. At least DKG got far enough down the road to be besmirched without the help of Rossi. Now that IH does not have Rossi's shirttails to hang onto, how many years will it take for IH to get off the ground using their own people and LENR IP. IH and their backers should not criticize others who have at least made and effort. Without Rossi, IH is nothing until they prove otherwise. Money can't buy everything.

• Axil - You've become good for a reliable chuckle every time you post - thanks.

Getting caught draining system water before volume can be measured in the early morning hours of inspection day is another one of many ways to besmirch one's calorimetry. Using an improperly spec'd flowmeter is yet another. For your information, the besmirchment list is long.

You can contemplate hanging onto Rossi's shirttails as long as you possibly can while you answer the following question: What LENR research have you funded lately?

• Axil - You've become good for a reliable chuckle every time you post - thanks.

Getting caught draining system water before volume can be measured in the early morning hours of inspection day is another one of many ways to besmirch one's calorimetry. Using an improperly spec'd flowmeter is yet another. For your information, the besmirchment list is long.

You can contemplate hanging onto Rossi's shirttails as long as you possibly can while you answer the following question: What LENR research have you funded lately?

IH has made a huge mistake in pissing Rossi off. He is out to destroy IH as Rossi eventually destroyed DGT. Be realistic. You have seen what Rossi can do in the tests that he has run for IH. That should put the fear of God into your souls. All you can do is make noise and wait for the ax to fall. When those quarks hit the street, kiss those millions goodby.

There are a few people I trust as honest that I might fund, the main among them is MFMP since I know anything that they come up with cannot be used by IH. When MFMP shows a willingness to include particle detection in their test plans then that is when my contributions to them start to flow.

• Axil - did I hit a nerve? You started the conversation about DKG and calorimeters - is the conversation not going the way that you had hoped?

IH is out $11.5M for the moment and Rossi is the angry one - we'll see how far that gets him.

You've disqualified yourself with your LENR funding answer - thanks for playing.

• Tom P - but of course, what was I thinking? Maintenance must be maintained at all times.
    Silly me! Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.....

The conversation on P.R. is presently shifting to "must maintain, must maintain....must.....

• Axil - did I hit a nerve? You started the conversation about DKG and calorimeters - is the conversation not going the way that you had hoped?

IH is out $11.5M for the moment and Rossi is the angry one - we'll see how far that gets him.

You've disqualified yourself with your LENR funding answer - thanks for playing.

It does not take much for you or IH to hit my nerve, very easy. If I want to walk in the LENR barnyard, I realize that I am sure to pick up some filth on my shoes.

• Axil - sorry about that. In your condition, it sounds like the playground might not be a healthy place for you to hang out right now. Get your shoes cleaned up, get your nose wiped, diaper changed and come on back to the party like a big boy with your chin held high. There is a sandbox full of fun just around the corner.

• Tom P - but of course they did! Or maybe it was fresh hot water. I get confused looking at the data.

One thing is for sure - the ability to hold steady state temps and pressures for a month at a time is truly astounding! IH has purchased one heck of a machine!! It even held steady state on temps and pressures when it was turned off. I'm telling you - the world has never seen anything thing so great and wonderful.

• Axil - sorry about that. In your condition, it sounds like the playground might not be a healthy place for you to hang out right now. Get your shoes cleaned up, get your nose wiped, diaper changed and come on back to the party like a big boy with your chin held high. There is a sandbox full of fun just around the corner.

If IH had only treated Rossi in a more gentle way, then you would be selling the Quark rather than fighting it.

Italo R.
    Dear Dr. Rossi, I know that it is premature, but can you tell us if you are satisfied about how the test is going till now?
    Kind Regards,Italo

R.Andrea Rossi
    Italo R.:
    So far so good.
    F8.
    Warm Regards, A.R.

Will the Chinese be disappointed? Will they want their 200 million back?

• Dewey,

Does the ERV report state that the 100.1 temperature was measured or was it a place holder?

Rossi claims that the ERV disregarded temperatures below and above. If that is the case, the report is not claiming that the temperature held steady at…

I hope Dewey will answer this.

You might know that already but FYI Rossi was asked if by chance 100.1 was a just a placeholder in the report; he replied that there is no such value in the report.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.