Judge Orders Jury Trial in Rossi et al v. Darden et al Starting June 26, 2017

• Quote from "Dodging Jed"

That is incorrect. I.H. complained long before the ERV report was received.

IH were happy to recieve the 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarterly ERV reports. They used them to raise at least $50M from Woodford. Of this money they used maybe $3-500k (probably less) to fund your R&D friends. The rest is hidden in a (unknown offshore?) bank account.

Only when they needed to pay, they complained about the ERV ... These complaints started about november last year, and coincided with Rossi quarkX tech (Dewey said so)... Strange, dont you think ... ???

• What's strange is that the so-called QuarkX is a completely impossible device. Rossi has that about as much as he has a robotic factory stashed away where nobody has ever seen or heard of it. About as much as he has certificators that require >5 years to certificate.

• Quote from "Maaaary"

What's strange is that the so-called QuarkX is a completely impossible device.

Is this a politcal statement ??

• Official Post

As we know your whole idiotic argument is based on pure ad-hominem on Penon, who btw is way beter suited to evaluate the plant and has way better credentials than you or your "certified "idiotic friends. He was actually there and did the measurements ... And has worked for world class organizations like Beureau Veritas and Det Norske Veritas.

This is the opposite of "ad hominem" critic.
    The critics on penon are because of his reports, the previous one, and this one.

"Ad Hominem" would be to judge that because he is a good man he should be right in calorimetry.

And, Mats has been in contact with people who have actually seen the full ERV report, and they state the only way for it to show COP<1 is complete fraud.

that is the problem. and sadly, just what Rossi admitted is enough to fuel that hypotesis.

IH, funded by Woodford and many, Jed and me know it, as Dewey says, do more than just testing E-cat, and we should be positive... just dump the bad job, Basta! Now support real research. It is progressing and there is even hope of funding and promising results to appear.

Bad scientists, bad entrepreneurs, are damaging LENR, let us them alone with their claims.

I don't know exactly on what Rossi is bad, paranoid (not convinced, too far), deluded (hum, not so far), desperate to be funded(my bet), in love with that affair refusing to end it (why not), probably not simply a bandit (too complicated)...
    some skeptic wonder how I tumbled...
    Simply the evidences.
    In 2012 I was not so sure of Rossi, but with IH comitment, with some tests (Ferrra test was not so bad), with the incoherence of critics until Lugano emissivity, it looked Rossi was more credible.

Before today the Hope-Uncertainty-and-Doubt of Rossi let possibility that it was working, once you accept possible various erroneous statements, hopeful lies, paranoid maneuvers, overstated success, incompetences in calorimetry, stubbord behaviors, egotic reactions. Frauding tax is not as organizing an industrial fraud. failing to industrialize does not mean it did not work in lab. making a wrong calorimetry does not mean it is by intent. Refusing to correct errors my be by stupidity and stubborness, not by malevolence only. Hiding data and spreading fake isotopic data can be explained by paranoia too....
    To a lesser degree, Defkalion until Luca Gamberale busted them, had many dubious moves, but their Hope-Uncertainty-and-Doubt let room for they reactor to be real, not too far from claims.

Unlike the nay-believers who call themselves skeptics, when I doubt of something is real I am not sure it is unreal. Mary could simply state that she is not only dubious on E-cat but personally convinced it is unreal... She however could state that it is not sure real... because evidences say so. not more than that.
    Beyond that acceptance of uncertainty, I admit that I have a bias toward reality of E-cat because LENR is proven by scientific method since long, and because when there is uncertainty in science it should promote more research, not less, more investigation, not less, more investments to fund verifications, not just ignoring the claims...
    IH behaved clearly under that principle, to test despite the warnings, because failure was not certain, and success would pay back a thousand times the cost of the failure.

However like with Defkalion, when evidences are too clear, when they are not answered by solid counter-evidences or credible excuses, doubt is no more possible to support.
    I took some delay, some hysteresis, but now this is my position.

It can change, it always can change. I have some hysteresis, but not as much as believers and ney-believers do.

• Quote from &quot;AlainCo&quot;

However like with Defkalion, when evidences are too clear, when they are not answered by solid counter-evidences or credible excuses, doubt is no more possible to support.I took some delay, some hysteresis, but now this is my position.It can change, it always can change. I have some hysteresis, but not as much as believers and ney-believers do.

That is ok. You know I value your judgement, but I do not understand your reasoning. There are absolutely no evidence of the plant not performing as stated in complaint. There is only random stuff that Jed, Dewey et al made up. Pure fiction to insert FUD. People who have seen the REAL ERV REPORT state that there is no way the plant was not working as stated unless it is a blatant fraud including ERV. So any statement otherwise would be libelous. This is the reason why Jed came out talking about Penon the way he did; he needs to make him stupid, not criminal, since such an allegation would put IH in a bad position. IH is not dealing in absolutes here, only in FUD. This is easy to spot.

Have a look at the Apco press release... Vague insinuations, the same for the press release answering the complaint. You know; for Apco this is standard procedure. This is what they do every day for politicians, big pharma, AGW solar lobby, etc. You really do need to see every statement by IH+friends as a possible Apco statement (some are not, but many are)

• Official Post

Jed and Dewey are credible sources for opposite reasons. (their interest is success, they have bias to believe in success, they benefit from public success, even if Dewey is investor, while Jed is activist)
    Rossi for the same reason is not a credible sources (his interest is to hide failure).

Anyway they both agree on a reality, that IH experts were prevented to get into the client space.
    I trust Rossi on that point.

If Jed says LENR is not real, I will trust him and check all his reasoning.if Mary admit LENR is real I will believe her.

If Dewey say it works, I won't trust him just like that. If Rossi says his reactor is broke I will trust him fully.

• Quote from &quot;Jed&quot;

No, they were not. They complained about them.

BS Jed!

Even Dewey admit that they were positive on Rossi MW test all the way until the quarkX surfaced. Read his posting on Disqus ...

No, they did not. You made that up. Just because you make stuff up, that does not make it true.

Waving your magic wand are you Jed? Repeat repeat repeat - your wishes might come true ...

Btw, I'm telling the truth and you know it... But it is not in your "contract" to say so. You're a simple hypochrite. That is it.

• Quote from &quot;AlainCo&quot;

Jed and Dewey are credible sources

No they are not. Thay simply say what they percieve benefit them or to some degree their friends the most. Simple psychology really. Ie. the power of incentives ... In this case it is protecting IH stock value and prevent Rossi from succeeding. By not realizing this you make a huge mistake.

• I do not follow what you mean by that. I do not understand your English.

I.H. is not asking for additional certification because their own experts have analyzed the performance of the reactor, and the data. Perhaps that addresses your statement?

I cannot follow your reasoning...

IH owns the 1 MW ohm heater as you like to call it.

Why not dedicate it to a public certification institute? In europe this would be no problem (tüv, empa etc.)

If you can't convince your financier to do a correct test, than every future word, you write in tis forum, will be just paid FUD and worthless.

As you stated many times. IH has no report they trust!!!!!

Who is lying now?

• No they are not. Thay simply say what they percieve benefit them or to some degree their friends the most.

You can't talk! You are the being paid tens of thousands of dollars by Rossi. You are his agent. Everyone knows he has paid you $100,000, and he promised you $1 million more if he wins the lawsuit. You are covering it up, and you will deny it, but that just proves you are guilty.

(Note: I just made up that nonsense. If Sifferkol is allowed to lie about me here, I guess I can lie about him, especially when I add a note saying it is a lie.)

Note: I just made up that nonsense. If Sifferkol is allowed to lie about me here, I guess I can lie about him, especially when I add a note saying it is a lie.

Of course. You are entitled to your hypothesis, And you just proved my point ... Stating that people are motivated by personal incentives is hardly controversial. Most people who say they do stuff of altruistic reasons are lying (maybe they believe the lie themselves, denial is everywhere). I've stated that I believe I will benefit from Rossi building a factory in Sweden. What is your motive? I say you are in it for you and/or your friends. The aim is to promote IH against Rossi. Simple really.

• You are entitled to your hypothesis, And you just proved my point ... Stating that people are motivated by personal incentives is hardly controversial.

You misunderstand. I did not prove your point, or any other point. I made up a bunch of unfounded nonsense and I posted it on the Internet. That does not "prove" anything. It does not mean anything. It is just spouting off. Which is what you do. I am making fun of you, but evidently you are too stupid to see that is what I am doing.

You make up stuff, post it, and then you get the idea that it must be true because you just said it.

I made up a bunch of unfounded nonsense and I posted it on the Internet.

No kidding ... :D

IH owns the 1 MW ohm heater as you like to call it.Why not dedicate it to a public certification institute? In europe this would be no problem (tüv, empa etc.)

It's Rossi who should do this, not IH. And I've been saying he could have done it any time since mid 2011 without the slightest risk to his IP. I've said how the test would be done. There is no need to test a collection of reactors that Rossi calls a "plant"-- a single unit should be tested. My list of agencies was more American than European (Sandia Labs, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, any major university physics department officially, any major company like Google or Tesla or Ge or GM, etc. etc. etc.) but many organizations could do correctly what Lewan, Kullander, Essen, the Swedish professors, Penon and Levi totally messed up-- even Earthtech if Rossi wanted the most friendly environment possible. And as I've said many times, Rossi would provide the reactor as a black box. The input power and measurement methods and instruments for both input and output would be provided entirely by the experimenters. Of course, Rossi has never allowed this and without his being forced to by a court, he never will because he knows it would show the ecat doesn't work and never has.

• It's Rossi who should do this, not IH.

Why is I.H. complaining something is not working, if they don't want to prove it?? If they want they can! I hear already the laughter of the judge...

So their mental stage is even worse than Rossi's. But may be it's as I said: The check-pot was delivered at the wrong address...

And the little money they spent for FUD so far, is all they want to risk...

• @W That makes no sense at all. Perhaps it's a language issue? What is a "mental stage"? A "check-pot"? They spent money on "FUD"?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.