JM Chemical Products is the Key Witness in the Rossi vs. Industrial Heat Case

• BTW Jed why did John. T Vaughn alter the company name and initial the statement from the customer's lawyer? Have been told it is his handwriting. Maybe you can verify?

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads…es/4035/6736/original.jpg

Surely IH did due diligence on the UK parent of the US company they were getting into bed with for the 1 year trial and to ensure themselves the company would pay for the $1k per day heat account? Which would suggest it would be a very strange business agreement that IH did not know who the UK parent was, even if they never visited their heat customer's production area.

The IH heat customer's current legal name is J.M. Products Inc. which was altered from J.M. Chemical Products Inc as per the sunbiz web site.

• Surely yous heard the rumor?
    JMP is owned by a subco of IHIPH.
    They knows everythin about what JMP does, owns, operates, etc.
    No DD required. Pays themselves $1000 a day for heat, they does... while knowin exactly what theys gettin'.
    That's right! You gessed it! Free heat! Axly tryin to make the neighbers complain about bein to hot!
    Yep. Strange business it is. Yep.

- portion of interview with "Hot Joe", who sometimes lives in the dumpser(TM) next to the packing company

• Official Post

Southern redneck...now I like you! :)

• Surely yous heard the rumor?
    JMP is owned by a subco of IHIPH.
    They knows everythin about what JMP does, owns, operates, etc.
    No DD required. Pays themselves $1000 a day for heat, they does... while knowin exactly what theys gettin'.
    That's right! You…

Back to reality:

Yet JTV initialed the name change.
    And there is no way IH would jump into bed with, trust their brand new dual 1MW reactors to, an unknown US startup without knowing of and checking out the UK parent.

• They trusted their new reactor to a moody inventor with laser-like attention, megalomaniacal tendencies, distrusting nature, control issues, and with something to prove, to test his newest creation made with mostly their money.
    A name change from one version to a similar version was chump change compared to that risk.

Its often called "all in". For straight and narrow folks, it would be quite a rush taking on that risk. Like gambling, but before the losses or gains are evident, the gains look so close... Making the blood rush through their veins, juiced with adrenaline, every time they thought about it... Eventually, they might get a sick feeling from it, rather than the rush. That is sort of like a rush, but with a more rapid crash. But there was hope, maybe it can be made to work sooooo gooood... save the planet. The ultimate redemption... Statues in their honor, arm-in-arm with Rossi... Maybe like the Olympic podium of Gold, Silver and Bronze winners, with each imagining himself in the prime position, gold medal glimmering in the sun...
    ... until the blood tests begin.

• BTW Jed why did John. T Vaughn alter the company name and initial the statement from the customer's lawyer? Have been told it is his handwriting. Maybe you can verify?

I rather doubt that Jed has access to any information about that.

This is an undated document that was probably accidentally included with the Agreement, but at the time of the Agreement, the company did not exist.

Surely IH did due diligence on the UK parent of the US company they were getting into bed with for the 1 year trial and to ensure themselves the company would pay for the $1k per day heat account? Which would suggest it would be a very strange business agreement that IH did not know who the UK parent was, even if they never visited their heat customer's production area.

I do not know what they investigated. Rossi was asking for this, I assume, and IH practice had been to give Rossi what he asks for. The identity of the UK "entity" that was the alleged owner was deliberately not disclosed, it appears. So how could they do "due diligence"?

Rather, there was no need for it as to the payment. They would take the risk. (It's going to be very interesting to find out if it was actually paid, and where that money came from.)

I don't think they really cared about that money. We have not seen the alleged agreement between IH and JMC. I would make no assumptions about it; at this point all we have is Rossi's statements about it and this strange little document, which appears to be a compliance notice of some kind that IH may have requested. My imagination comes up empty on why. Perhaps someone might research the legal requirements mentioned and could figure it out.

The IH heat customer's current legal name is J.M. Products Inc. which was altered from J.M. Chemical Products Inc as per the sunbiz web site.

I covered all this before on this forum, I think. Looking again,

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=JMCHEMICALPRODUCTS P140000561170&aggregateId=domp-p14000056117-f1b317f1-99eb-48c8-9cce-18b618a70d75&searchTerm=JM Chemical Products&listNameOrder=JMCHEMICALPRODUCTS P140000561170

Incorporation was filed 6/27/2014, as J.M. Chemical Products, Inc. The name was changed to J.M Products, Inc., 9/3/2014.

The document we have was altered by hand from JMC Chemicals, Inc., to JM Chemical Products, Inc. The change is initialed by, it appears, HWJ and JTV. HWJ is Henry W. Johnson, and we may easily guess that JTV is J.T. Vaughn of Industrial Heat. The pen used for the name change appears to be the pen used by JTV.

however, that's essentially meaningless. The name printed in the document was in error., the company never had that name. Information on the name would have come from Johnson, and perhaps JTV actually wrote the change. Changing errors in a document and initialling them is completely standard practice. The initial of JTV would not be necssary, I'd have though, but maybe they were signing a series of documents, and initialling changes and JTV just did it on this also. Or whatever.

We do not know when this document was signed, and it may have been before the incorporation, or just after, and the name was changed to reflect a correct intention, or the actual name. This, however, gives us a rough time for the document, as being before the name change in September of 2014.

Other than that. people are attempting to extract all kinds of implications from very thin evidence.

• And there is no way IH would jump into bed with, trust their brand new dual 1MW reactors to, an unknown US startup without knowing of and checking out the UK parent.

Face-palm. They did, it appears. We have no clue that they know, and the corporation was deliberately created to conceal the owner through the agency of Johnson. Legally, though, Johnson will be responsible as if it were him, if it matters. Johnson, people should know, is also the President of Lenonardo Corporation, Rossi is CEO.

Watch for Johnson to be added as a counterclaim defendant, my prediction. After all, sauce for the goose....

You saw it here first.

• Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

How brilliant! Who would have thought? Sometimes I wonder if mere mortals should be allowed here.

You can make a donation at the door and your sins will be expiated. The sin? No effing sense of humor.

This wasn't the first mention I made, I think. Someone else may have raised the possibility, though I looked over E-Catworld and didn't find it. This is in addition to Penon, as a possibility. I think Johnson s actually a stronger possibility, as an officer of Leonardo and of the "customer."

Consider the predictions I made about the Motion to Dismiss. Strictly, I got 5/8 right. Or one could claim 5/9 (those trying to claim I was badly mistaken actually miss another related issue, there were nine arguments in the IH Motion, and 5 were accepted. There were eight counts, though..... And I don't remember if I ever made a prediction on the ninth argument. Anyway, who else predicted anything that was right? Those claiming FUD were claiming that the MTD was silly and that it had already been rejected. Those same clueless people then apparently ignored how far off they were. Did they ever say "Ooops!"

No. Being an Anonymous Troll means Never Having to Say Sorry. And then there is Sifferkoll, a non-anonymous troll, but he also never says he's sorry.

• Quote from "Jed"

Rossi probably spread that rumor.

Nope. You are the complete lier here Jed, and you know that. ;)

• Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
    And that appears to be based on evidence, though Jed cannot produce that evidence, rather he trusts what people whom he trusts told him.

Actually, it is from Rossi's data. I do not trust him, but I do trust some of his data.

Jed, if I am correct, you could not testify in court that you have Rossi's data, unless Rossi personally gave it to you, and then you could testify to that. Someone told you that this was Rossi's data. Someone else confirmed it. And it is consistent with the Mats Lewan interview data. But ... for you, it is conclusory that it is Rossi's data, not a fact you can personally testify to. Unless you hacked his computer or something. Even then ....

This is the point. You say things that are easy to interpret as incorrect. I'm not actually criticizing you, many people simply talk like this. And we all do to some extent or other. You have actually told the story of "Rossi's data" quite a number of times, and trolls keep demanding that you prove it, which, of course, you can't do at this point. That's all. I have a data point in my mind, "Jed says...." That's all. Later, we may be able to compare with more solidly-known fact.

So if someone demands that you prove it, you can say to them, I hand you proof, it is in your hands, it is called Reality. It is a book that takes some time to read, so if you want proof, be patient, that's where the proof is.

• Kind of interesting actually that the "certified idiots" of IH/Apco/JD have chosen August 5 for this... A friday, opening day of the olympics. It'll probably be saturday before the doc reaches us in the blogosphere... They are obviously trying to reduce coverage and divert attention ... Hmmm. I Like it though

I suppose it is difficult to pay attention when foaming at the mouth. I've written about this on lenr-forum and on e-catworld.

Pacermonitor often has a day delay, sometimes even more over the weekend. However, the last few documents, I have put them up same day, getting them directly from PACER. It is possible that I will incur some cost, but I was told that I would be reimbursed if I needed it.

"What? He's getting expenses?" Yes, if I incur them. From someone well known, but who has attempted to talk with Industrial Heat in the past, and has been refused. They do indeed follow a "need to know" principle, in general. "Loose lips sink ships."

Unless somehow I can't manage it, I will have the Industrial Heat Answer up same day. It will be in https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g…tex/files/Rossi_v_Darden/ ... which requires a yahoo account and a newvortex subscription. All the significant case documents are there, one-stop shopping, plus the local Rules.

Subscriptions to newvortex with yahoo accounts are automatically and immediately approved. If one doesn't want the email traffic, user options can be set to Special Notices, and we have never issued a special notice (but any moderator could). However, if you do subscribe to the list, the uploads are being announced to the list.

• sifferkoll wrote:

I'll take that as a "no." You have not heard from these phantom witnesses. Here's why: They don't exist. Rossi probably spread that rumor. He is playing you for a fool.

Either that, or you are in cahoots with him, and you too are hoping to defraud people.

Turnabout is fair play.

Sifferkoll is desperate, he invested in puts on oil prices, believing that the announcement of the completion of the 1 MW plant test would cause them to fall. That didn't happen like that. He also has a "close friend," I'd call her, who holds Hydro Fusion stock, but that's small. I've wondered why he didn't himself invest, he could probably put in substantially more. Maybe he has noticed how Rossi treats investors.

No, this doesn't make sense, but Sifferkoll is not particularly stable and sensible. His avatar has his name on an descriptively appropriate part of his anatomy.

If anyone criticizes his ravings, he attacks them on his blog and, yes, he lies. He does not merely say things that are wrong, that's not necessarily lying. He says things that he can know are false, from the "evidence" he shows. He doesn't retract them or acknowledge the error.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g…onversations/messages/800

He is a false witness, and more, he is what is covered by his name on that image.

He is attempting to identify something he can say that will outrage. That is the core definition of trolling. Of late, he has been making references to my religion. He has apparently figured out from his extensive research that I am Muslim. (Lucky guess!) So:

No, no. You are thinking about Abd. He's the (mad) dog here. You know, dogs play an important role in his religion...

By the way, he was lying, since it is obvious that Jed (to whom he was responding) wouldn't be thinking about me in calling Sifferkoll a "lab dog" (probably meant "lap dog"). As well, he thinks that Jed and I are friends -- and we are, though not close -- so if one wants to insult someone, insult their friend. He's desperate, it's obvious.

Yes, we know since earlier that Abd is a miserable sob that do not hesitate to use every despicable method he can when it suits his (or his "customer") agenda. I guess this kind of behaviour suits the fundamentalistic belief system he advocates. The same seems to go for Darden, Weaver et al; lying to customers, investors, partners, employees, etc is no problem at all unless there is a hand on the bible; because as Wever once said; he has already been pardoned and forgiven for all his sins, so he is ok with it... Nice guys, eh?

And so he attacks Christians as well. Serious forums would have banned him long ago. Lying about what people have written, misquoting, using extreme measures to insult, he has done it many times, it is not just occasional chatter. Constantly poking and prodding, making extreme allegations with no foundation but his own high dudgeon? It's easy to see.

• Jed, if I am correct, you could not testify in court that you have Rossi's data, unless Rossi personally gave it to you, and then you could testify to that.

I could not testify in court in this case because I am not an expert witness. But if I were in court as an ordinary witness, and a lawyer asked me whether I am sure this is Rossi's data I would say "yes, I am sure." Being sure does not preclude the possibility of being wrong.

But ... for you, it is conclusory that it is Rossi's data, not a fact you can personally testify to.

I think you are making a distinction without a real difference. Suppose I had hacked Rossi's computer and taken the data. Even that does not make it absolutely certain that he put it there, or that it is his data. Some other hacker might have put it there to deceive me. You can always come up with an improbable scenario where things are not as they seem.

• Official Post

Jed,

Abd brings up a good point. Did Rossi give this data to you personally, or did you get it from him indirectly?

Is this data from the ERV's report, or from Rossi's own measurements?

Not that you would know, but I am also curious as to why Rossi would give anything away to be honest. Especially so if it so clearly shows what you say it does. He is sneaky, but not dumb.

• Did Rossi give this data to you personally, or did you get it from him indirectly?

Some is indirect, but I got duplicate information from people who visited the lab and read the instruments and lab notebooks. Plus Rossi quoted some of it to Lewan. I have enough independent cross checks and verification that I am highly confident this is Rossi's data.

I should grant that someone asked Rossi whether this is his data, and he denied it. As I recall someone asked him whether the pressure is 0.0 bar. He said no. In the Lewan interview, Rossi quoted the flow rate as 36,000 kg/day. He made it sound like this is some sort of approximation, and not the actual recorded number. It is not shown as an approximation in the sample data I have. It says "36,000 kg."

Is this data from the ERV's report, or from Rossi's own measurements?

I cannot comment on this.

Not that you would know, but I am also curious as to why Rossi would give anything away to be honest.

It seems he and/or Penon gave the data to several people. Other people read it directly from the instruments. There aren't all that many parameters recorded, and not much data. There may be other parameters or additional data recorded elsewhere. I wouldn't know.

I think the ERV report would have been made public long ago were it not for the lawsuit. I wish it had been. There would be no dispute. Every sensible person would agree with I.H. that the reactor was inoperable, the measurements flawed and the measuring devices unsuitable. It does not seem debatable to me. It is not one of these technical disputes where both sides make valid points and you have to pay close attention and study the issues carefully.

• You are correct. My post (partial above) was very poorly written. I stated that I could find no documents on JM Chemical other than a real-estate listing. My typing and my mind were on different pages it seems. I stated that I found Leonardo Corp. corporation registration and should have stated that J.M. Chemcial was also listed in the Florida directory. I intended to state that no business documents (other than the corporation filing) was found by my searches, which I also stated was not expert. I did state the Johnson was listed on both the J.M. Chemical and Leonardo Corp. filings so I was indeed aware of those. (As many have read on various posts from the past on other forums)

My intention still stands. J.M. Products (and Leonardo Corp) still do not have much public record that I could find. A corporation filing is certainly something, but one must realize it tells very little. My wife teaches piano from our home. She is incorporated, mainly for tax and some minor liability protection. She has no employees. She has no "office" other than our home. She pays no workman's comp insurance, inventory tax, use tax, occupation permits, no utility bills in corporations name, no insurance in corporations name, etc. etc.

Now note that J.M. Chemicals corporate filing is a known location. In Doral, Fl where people have visited and taken photos. See:
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…t-address/comment-page-1/

The report and photos show no activity as of April. Just a very short period after the "big blow up". If production was conducted for 1 whole year, it was a very good task for a complete tear down and vacate the premises. Certainly possible but is this what we would expect?

So looking at all the evidence, we know this: A location in Doral Fl has a name on the door. It apparently is abandoned by April. No external evidence of production or occupation by a working production facility has been clearly shown other than Rossi says. We have other sources stating no production was done there. Both reports are only "someone says", either Rossi says or Dewey says etc. There is no hard, factual evidence that I have to conclusively state either is true. Circumstantial evidence abounds, but must be judged as to content and likelihood.

No external documents show any business activity there. A corporation filing is known showing that address. A corporation filing for Leonard Corp. with a filing address of a condominium.

What does all this prove? Nothing. It does not disprove Rossi's story. It does not give much credence to Rossi's story. (Story being actual product production occurred, during a year, using a very large amount of energy) Some will say it tends to discredit Rossi's story if compared to scenarios where that type of production is / was actually taking place. Sure, it does provide the fact that Mr. Johnson filed a corporation. Does this prove production? Does it prove there is a UK partner? Does it prove anything? No. ** It does not disprove it either.**
    I could make claims that my wife is producing 1MW plants with her corporation. You would find no more evidence to support or counter that claim that with JM Chemical. (With what is known to me at the present)

So my point is, one side is arguing that it is clearly evident that Rossi is telling the truth and there facts to support it. Another side is stating it is all BS. We have almost no factual basis for either claim. Only circumstantial evidence. I do not know that Rossi is telling the truth. The evidence is clearly lacking either way! (I do not have Jed's data about thermal imaging etc.)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.