Image on Mr. Bass's business card found

• In Rossi v Darden, Exhibit 20 is a business card from James A. Bass, J.M. Products, Inc. Apparently, Mr. Bass does not exist. The business card shows a chemical plant. A friend of mine found the original image. It is here:

http://acidcow.com/pics/16423-plants-in-japan-35-pics.html [moderation: made link inactive due to possible malware]

I gather the photos were upload by someone named Masakura Musha (a pen name, I think). The series is "factories + night scene." He seems like an accomplished photographer to me. Reference:

http://acidcow.com/pics/16423-plants-in-japan-35-pics.html

まさくら/むしゃさん (さいたま)‏@msya3

Plants in Japan (35 pics) http://acidcow.com/pics/16423-plants-in-japan-35-pics.html 工場 + 夜景

• Warning!

Be careful clicking on the link Jed Rothwell posted in this thread. As I clicked, my Android device was being attacked by a quite sophisticated malware. It could be just phishing, but the warning message told me that the malware was accessing my personal information including contacts. After restarting the web browser, the problem persisted.

Jed, who is that "friend" of yours :D

I've been attacked by viruses lot's of times, on my PC's, and I know that Android is very vulnerable to attacks, however, I've never ever been attacked like this, having used Android for several years, having clicked thousands upon thousands of links.

• Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?
    I've heard specifically the name BlackWater Security.

This is nothing I can substantiate, so I'm asking others if they know something.
    Becuase you have more information than most others- is there anything you can add or detract from this?

• Be careful clicking on the link Jed Rothwell posted in this thread. As I clicked, my Android device was being attacked by a quite sophisticated malware. It could be just phishing, but the warning message told me that the malware was accessing my personal information including contacts. After restarting the web browser, the problem persisted.

Jed, who is that "friend" of yours

I would assume it was someone who saw the link -- Jed's announcement was a bit delayed, I'd seen that image days before -- and there is no reason to suspect that person here. Phishers do not send out links to people with such specificity. That web site might have been hacked, or there might be some other source. We were not given the site address with this warning, nor the actual warning text, which might be recognizable. Rather, what we see is a paranoid reaction. From what program, if any, did the warning come? If it is from one's own antivirus software, that would indicate something. Otherwise many sites have advertising on them that might put up a message like that, and, yes, that's a very poor practice for a site, to allow that to happen, but, then again, sites get hacked.

Yes, it was seeking to get you to consent to something, advertising anti-phishing software, which, can, of course be malware itself or not.

If I saw this and it persisted, I would attempt to verify that the problem was with the site, not with my device. I have seen "helpful browser utilities" incorporate crap like this. I have seen it take extensive work to scrub this out of the system.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/201…in-gorgeous-night-images/ I loaded using Chrome on a Windows machine. No problem. However, watching my browser, a connection was made to Instagram and other social media sites. Those images -- which are beautiful -- may be hosted elsewhere. Let's say that the browswer, in order to present me with the images is having sex with a lot of web sites, and any one of them having a problem could create a problem.

https://www.cgco.co.jp/ seems fine.

http://acidcow.com/pics/16423-plants-in-japan-35-pics.html (the original link) puts up a blinking banner about fixing Windows errors from tweakbit.com. That banner also appears on lenr-forum.com, on more than one page. I'm going to reboot my browser and come back.

---

Still there. Irritating. but not the more serious problem Sam reported. Sam should make sure his phone isn't infected, and no, don't trust that message at all.

• Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?

Because I can't confirm, I'm asking others to understand if there is any truth in this.

I am curious as to what the point is? Would it have made a difference if it was Pinkertons, Brinks, ATD or even "Bubba Joes Security"?
    Are we trying to infer that the name of the security company, made famous by it's link to the mid-east conflict and government sponsored dealings
    has any relationship to this case? That a particular security company is always tied to energy intrigue? That Blackwater is inherently evil,
    ran by the energy cartel and hires ex-Russian KGB agents with instructions to shoot on sight?

If it was Brinks, who does security but also does much business hauling bank money around, we could then assume that "big banks" where controlling
    the deal? That Brinks is just a shell company for Bernie Maddoff and that all the Rossi IP is being hauled away in armored cars?

I may be completely off point in my thinking of why the question was asked. If so, my apologies. My reply is geared towards the "frustration"
    that I sometimes have that some people inject unsubstantiated "moral" arguments into the already complex story without any substantiation.

I.E., many posts lambast IH because they hired Jones Day! Why is this bad? The implication is that Goliath "big, evil Jones Day" is up against
    little David "small time, saint Rossi". Is Jones Day really evil? Of course not! Yet due to their size (largely due to their success in court and
    their professional aptitude), they are inherently branded "evil" by some.

Now we inject the name "Blackwater" into the foray for what reason? :/

• Abd Ul-rahman, thanks for the advice. I'm not myself an expert, but I have more training than others, having worked with the world's leading manufacturers, on both software and hardware security, dealing with banks, insurance companies, government, military etc. In my experience, generalising, a phishing attempt tends to go away when you close down your web browser. If the issue still persists when you restart your browser in a fresh tab, that can be an indication of more aggressive malware.

Dewey Weaver, as you were kind to answer my question to Jed, and seem to know a bit about this, can I ask for the name of that security firm Rossi hired in Florida? My impression was not that one personnel had been hired, but plural, with various functions. If you really want to "clear the water", can I also ask if you would know about connections between TD and a military consultant working on focused energy weapon technology. Just to let you know, before you say conspiracy theory, the person who has said this to people is himself a stakeholder, much like you. One last question, is it true or not that Tom Darden has been working many years for the military before he became a VC?

Bob, as far as I can remember, I've never claimed Jones Day to be evil. I know very little about them.
    I just know they are lawyers :D

The point I think was to research, uncover information and ask questions to understand if the sources and the information I've had have been reliable, or not. IF that piece of information was reliable, I would have reason to believe that possible other bits of information from the same sources could also be reliable, or vice versa.

Susary, thank you for sharing.

Jed Rothwell, it was the top one that started this thread.

• Official Post

Jed Rothwell - Do you know anything about a private firm that was hired by IH to handle security in either Florida or NC?

I have heard it is the Darden, Jones Day, IH, Deep River Venture LLC John Dewey Weaver, Industrialdefender, cyber.lockheedmartin.com connection

https://thenewfire.files.wordp…2016/05/lenr_ecat_fog.pdf
    Addition:
    The same source https://twitter.com/The_New_Fire already have had the bass image story 10 days ago on August 7th saying it is a gettyimage
    https://twitter.com/The_New_Fire/status/762370492787519488

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.