Game-over for IH case as Exhibit 5 leaks ERV data?

• Hi all

It appears to be Game-over for IH case, as IH's own Exhibit 5 leaks ERV data that along with photographs of the control pumps under operational load provide the data to allow us to confirm a minimum COP of 13.8 from the E-Cat plant.

It also busts several of Jed's suppositions I quote from a post Engineer48 made in a further observation he made to his detective work on the pump pressure in another post.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016…indicate-cop1-engineer48/
    Follow the link to read the article and comments in full.

More importantly it means as I suspected IH would selectively leak from the ERV, the tactic has as I suspected now blown up in their face and because IH blinked first, others are now free to publish the ERV. :)

Kind Regards walker

• Hi all

Just pointing out that the release of ERV data in Exhibit 5 by IH frees up others to post up the whole ERV report. And Engineer48 has provided the detective work to both confirm a minimum COP of 13.8 and refute several wrong bits of data Jed was giving to the forum members. I fully accept Jed may have been fed false data; in which case he maybe needs to reconsider that source.

Kind Regards walker

• Quote from Walker

Just pointing out that the release of ERV data in Exhibit 5 by IH frees up others to post up the whole ERV report.

You've lost me with this - I can't see the connection.

And Engineer48 has provided the detective work to both confirm a minimum COP of 13.8

And again - see here on the other thread.

Eye-catching headline though!

• Amazing how Rossi acolytes disregard decades of Rossi's lies and scams, total lack of any accomplishments, and sleight of hand in ecat tests and consider only the report of a friend and accomplice of his as valid data for a $100+ Million lawsuit! You really think anyone in court will believe Penon and you really think a decision of that magnitude will rely on his report alone? Wow. What naivete.

• So is yours. What's new about any of this anyway? The question was, do you really think Penon will convince a court? Want to try answering it with reasons? Why on earth would this undistinguished obvious pawn of Rossi's convince anyone about anything?

• So what we have here are 10 months of averaged input water temp, flow rate, output superheated steam temperature and pressure that seems to be more realistic than Jed's flow statement

"It was 36,000kg/day every day".

Well Jed that statement is now "BUSTED"....

I was unaware of the earlier data. Note however that Exhibit 5 also says:

In fact, from June 30, 2015 through July 27, 2015, the effective flowed water in the unit was, according to your daily valuation report for that period, 36,000 Kg/d on each and every day, without deviation. See Exhibit B. How is that plausible? It should be virtually impossible to have that level of consistency even over just a one-week period, let alone a one-month period.

I thought that was for the entire test. My mistake.

• I always suspected that Jed was being rudely abused by his friends. So sad.

Nope. It was my mistake.

It makes no difference because as Exhibit 5 points out, 36,000 kg/day from June 30 to July 27, 2015 is impossible. Whether Rossi claimed it was for a whole month or a whole year makes no practical difference. It cannot happen. It did not happen.

• Official Post

Dormant means nothing in this context. It just means they filed £zero outgoings or income for accounting purposes. If a company only trades and banks outside of the UK and has no liabilities or assets in the UK that is entirely permissible even if it has- for example - money in Panama or Florida..

• Actually, no. What Engineer48 did was to cherry-pick Exhibit 5. The above is in the query to Penon, Exhibit 5, but so is this:

In fact, from June 30, 2015 through July 27, 2015, the effective flowed water in the unit was, according to your daily valuation report for that period, 36,000 Kg/d on each and every day, without deviation. See Exhibit B. How is that plausible? It should be virtually impossible to have that level of consistency even over just a one-week period, let alone a one-month period.

Jed explicitly said that he did not have the whole report, but some of the data from a source that got it from Rossi. The figure of 36,000 kg/d is also found from Rossi, on Lewan's blog. The claim is made in typical conspiracy-theory fashion that IH fed cherry-picked data to Jed. However, It is entirely consistent with what the IH engineer wrote to Penon and what Jed claimed, that Rossi leaked an early report, and it was only for a period, and for every day in that period, the flow rate was stated, as both Jed and Rossi stated, as well as the IH engineer; only the IH engineer then adds a brief analysis of the fuller data, apparently, from a draft report as of May 25, 2016.

The claim here that this means "Game over" is insane. The "Game" would be the lawsuit, I'd assume. Remember that Rossi sued IH.

IH has multiple layers of defense, and specific challenges to the alleged ERV report is a small part of one of them, and the point is not that the report was wrong, but that it and Penon were not reliable, most specifically because Penon did not respond to IH questions, originally asked, allegedly, at least some of them, in February.

Anyone who spends much time with calorimetry and then with the history of Rossi demonstrations will be aware that there are many ways to err, both accidentally and deliberately. The flow rate could have been set to exactly 36,000 liters per day, rain or shine, regardless of reactor health. And the COP could still be 1.0, because there are numerous other possible issues. The real core of the IH objection is that the test was not neutral and was not conducted as a GPT was contemplated, in the IH facility. Instead, a "customer" was set up, apparently to give Rossi total control of the facility, which Rossi then used to exclude IH from inspecting their own reactor.

The behavior was blatant, and even if the megawatt were real, Rossi's behavior trashed it. But it almost certainly was not real, the problems of dissipating a megawatt do not disappear because of some vague and nonspecific blog comments.

What I would ask, rhetorically, is that if Rossi could really run a megawatt reactor, why did he refuse to do so in North Carolina? And it appears that he did, see Exhibit 16.

What does not escape those who have been following Rossi since 2011 is that he *always* avoided independent testing. We often excused him, due to possibly legitimate fears that there would be theft of IP.

But Rossi had sold the IP to IH, so why did he, once again, arrange a controlled demonstration instead of an independent test, controlled by IH, not Rossi?

There is an obvious answer. People may wish to make up other possible answers. Maybe Rossi will like one of them and use it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.