Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Perhaps he can’t, although that would never occur to you.

Another babbler lie,

How often do I have to repeat I don't consider the performance of the SK proven yet?

The difference is, the babblers consider it is already provwn not to ,work. People like THH, who have stated they don;t velieve LENR exists, will continue to make up stories to preserve their belief.

• Another babbler lie,

How often do I have to repeat I don't consider the performance of the SK proven yet?

The difference is, the babblers consider it is already provwn not to ,work. People like THH, who have stated they don;t velieve LENR exists, will continue to make up stories to preserve their belief.

What about we label this difference in opinion as a matter of belive a.k.a. faith a.k.a. religion and go on with our lives?

• Another babbler lie,

I said “Perhaps he can’t (make a profit selling heat)”. How does that statement translate to saying that the thing is proven not to work? In this instance, Mr. Ashfield, you are the liar and the babbler. Of course, that is business as usual.

• AA - no it does not. But then there is not a shred of evidence that Rossi is making a profit in that manner.

In any case, from what i understand of Rossi's proposed tariffs he makes a profit if user average demand is less than 80% of peak demand. That is assuming the users are not just rebadged rossi, as we have in the past seen.

• What about we label this difference in opinion as a matter of belive a.k.a. faith a.k.a. religion and go on with our lives?

That would not be a problem with normal people. I object to the lies, insults and libel with which the babblers have filled 90% of 273 pages.

It used to be worse when Eric Walker was moderator. Now we do get the occasional useful post.

• People like AA - who make up reductionist stories about others on the Forum - should find references for their inaccurate comments.

AA: People like THH, who have stated they don;t believe LENR exists, will continue to make up stories to preserve their belief.

I don't have any belief in LENR - positive or negative - except in a Bayesian probabilistic sense. I don't really have even that because to reach an estimate of probability I'd need a clear definition of what LENR was - easier said than done.

However, I'm happy to say that I think the chances of Rossi having any product of use to (real) customers is vanishingly small.

1. Italo R. December 16, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

1) – I think that in the demonstration at the end of January, pictures and/or videos of ECAT in your workshop will be shown. Is it right?

2) – It would also be very interesting to see your heating system in the customer’s factory, without the need to know his name or city. Will it be possible?

In fact, seeing the E-Cat on a lab bench is a technical demonstration, but seeing it already working becomes a commercial demonstration.

Kind Regards,

Italo R.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 16, 2018 at 4:33 PM

Italo R.:

1- yes

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Adrian,

I will explain to you,

1. Levi was fooled by Rossi’s measurements

2. Rossi has not made a profit because he has not sold 1 btu to any customer.

There, do you understand now?

• I thought Rossi already confirmed the demo will take place in the customer/partner's "factory"?

Yes, he did. At the same time you can read on ECW that Frank Ackland has been invited, at least he confirmed despite Rossi’s comment that this will be without any „witnesses“, so I am curious about the outcome this time....

Andrea Rossi December 15, 2018 at 8:53 AM

Optimist:

We will invite nobody, the video will be made in our factory, as well as the broadcast and we want not to make it public so far, for security reasons.

Anybody will be able to watch the streaming.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Frank has confirmed again that he is

going to attend.

https://e-catworld.com/2018/12…nuary-e-cat-presentation/

• Official Post

Rossi getting paranoid. War plans at the ready:

Dr Rossi,

Which moves do you expect from your enemies after the presentation of the Ecat SK?

Leonard
    Andrea Rossi

December 19, 2018 at 6:40 AM

Leonard:
    Our strategy to sell heat, not plants, has put our “army” in a stronghold with a solid defensive system and a ready to counterattack offensive system. We think we are ready to react even in the first critical phase, after a thoroughly-made due diligence upon the supposed sources of the attacks we will receive, as hidden behind a curtain of trolls as they we anticipate will be.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• Official Post

Why di you think that is paranoid?

Adrian,

Whether one thinks he is acting that way or not, depends on if one thinks he does have a working overunity device, and a major company as partner/customer . I do not see how that can be when I really reason it out, so to me he is acting paranoid, If you think he has what he claims, he is not paranoid, and acting as any CEO would by preparing his team for the marketplace battles to come.

He does have the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, and radiation agency keeping an eye on him, so maybe that is a good reason in and of itself to be seeing enemies everywhere.

• He does have enemies everywhere: at least one of them is self professed and on this forum.

What's sickening though is that instead of being paranoid and seeking PROTECTION from a well established and multi-billion dollar company with hundreds of lawyers on staff, he decides to go it alone by slowly acquiring new "tiny" customer after new "tiny" customer. He'd rather risk his enemies shutting him down than share his IP. I honestly believe that if he could find the RIGHT company that would eagerly push to rapidly commercialize his technology, it would be MORE than worth sacrificing most or all of his IP. He might not end up with a total monopoly of the LENR field, but he'd still make many millions of dollars and end up famous world-wide.

• He does have enemies everywhere: at least one of them is self professed and on this forum.

What's sickening though is that instead of being paranoid and seeking PROTECTION from a well established and multi-billion dollar company with hundreds of lawyers on staff, he decides to go it alone by slowly acquiring new "tiny" customer after new "tiny" customer. He'd rather risk his enemies shutting him down than share his IP. I honestly believe that if he could find the RIGHT company that would eagerly push to rapidly commercialize his technology, it would be MORE than worth sacrificing most or all of his IP. He might not end up with a total monopoly of the LENR field, but he'd still make many millions of dollars and end up famous world-wide.

it is certainly surprising and counter-productive if his claims are true.

If however he has nothing that works it is expected: smoke and mirrors will not sell to many - not when the previous smoke and mirrors sale ended so catastrophically for the buyer.

But as far as paranoia goes, Rossi (given he has nothing that works) is actually quite appropriately worried;

Our strategy to sell heat, not plants, has put our “army” in a stronghold with a solid defensive system and a ready to counterattack offensive system. We think we are ready to react even in the first critical phase, after a thoroughly-made due diligence upon the supposed sources of the attacks we will receive, as hidden behind a curtain of trolls as they we anticipate will be.

Only Rossi would mobilise all his energy to protect from trolls, or indeed have any concern about trolls. That is because Rossi's livelihood depends on his internet reputation, not the quality of his imaginary product.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.