Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

• Are you willing to answer my question that I've posed several times before, and you have always avoided?

Has IH further developed/improved NiH systems to the point of measuring excess heat > 1 COP?

I.H. clearly answered that question in their press release of March 2016:

"We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments."

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1741

They have not announced anything that has met these tests, so the answer is no. Even if they have developed or improved an NiH system, they are not ready to announce it. Regarding Rossi's claims, this press release and the Exhibits filed in the lawsuit clearly state that none of Rossi's devices worked.

I do not understand why you are dissatisfied with that statement, or why you claim they are "avoiding" something.

• Quote from Dewey Weaver: “If anything worked in the slightest then R would not have gone to such an extensive effort to try and pull off this high dollar parlor trick”

Dewey,

If you don't mind, we would like to keep believing Rossi has a little…

Like a few others here just about all of my remaining hope for an exotic energy breakthrough now rests with Randell Mills and Brilliant Light. I gave up on Rossi a year or two ago and wish I had sooner. Once you cross over to the other side you wonder why it took so long. But I don't think that Mills deserves guilt by association as Mary Yugo tries to establish by linking BrLP with Steorn and AR. Brilliant Light is its own entity, and who cares if it took 20 years to get there, what matters is that they get there. It is still highly speculative, but Mills is a genius. Like him or not, he just is.

• The Defkalion system was the forerunner of the suncell. The R6 reactor was a plasma based reactor that failed because of material meltdown problems. The liquid electrode approach solved this problem in the SunCell. Mills has succeeded so far because he is able to amass capital for engineering R&D whereas Defkalion ran out of money.

Having been disillusioned with Rossi and his IP, now IH is getting Dr Kim to resurrect the R6 with an infusion of money.

• Official Post

Not exactly sure how to describe the newest document (doc. 95)

Eric,

Never read anything so convoluted. Not your post, but the document 95 you refer too. Even Abd...court too, will be hard pressed to make any sense of it. Maybe Rossi's lawyers were on drugs when writing this up? Or maybe they wrote it that way purposely to buy time while everyone tries to understand it?

Reminds me of that old Abbott/Costello comedy routine "Who's on first".

• The Defkalion system was the forerunner of the suncell. The R6 reactor was a plasma based reactor that failed because of material meltdown problems. The liquid electrode approach solved this problem in the SunCell. Mills has succeeded so far because he is able to amass capital for engineering R&D whereas Defkalion ran out of money.

Mills has succeeded because he has a theory that he has used like a map to find the correct design. The breakthrough in power density came in Nov. 2013 when Mills realized that the ionization of the catalyst was creating a charge build up that was rate-limiting. The solution, brilliant as always, was to induce the reaction within an arc current. Why an arc current? Because an arc current has negative resistance in the conditions prevailing in his plasma. With negative resistance, ionization of the catalyst actually *lowered* the voltage instead of increasing it. Lower voltage leads to even faster catalytic reactions and you have a powerful positive feedback loop. BOOM. Without the theory, especially the part about the ionization of the catalyst, none of this can be predicted. No theory, no device. Before you, again, attempt to assign your own pre-conceived theoretical notions on to Mills' success, please educate yourself on his theory. He's already explained that the reaction is independent of the type of hydrogen being used. It can't be a nuclear reaction.

In fact, all you need to do to convince yourself that Mills is right is to look at solar flares. Solar flares can produce as much power output as the entire sun for limited periods. However, the matter density in these flares is vanishingly low, far too low for the power source to be from fusion. There *must* be another primary power source in solar flares. And, of course, there is. Solar flares are the dark matter generators of the universe. The conditions for hydrino production are perfect, just like in the SunCell.

• The gravity that produces the 5x speed increase of perimiter stars in a galacy is caused by “Adiabatic reaction force”.

In the video below, Erik Verlinde identifies this type of entropic force as “Adiabatic reaction force”. This is the force that develops to minimize entropy when phase space becomes imbalanced.

In LENR, there are coherent processes that develop which enhance the strength of the weak force when the entropic imbalance is being stabilized.

Here below is Erik Verlinde’s name of the video that contains the explanation of phase space and how force is produced from it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In order for Mills theory to be taken seriously, he must first prove that dark matter is in fact a particle. Furthermore, if the energy of the Sun is generated by hydrinos. then those particles would be detected in the solar wind. Those dark matter particles have not been detected as of yet.

• [...].By the way......the word "magnificence" is not present in the email you are talking about. [...]

There were two emails, exhibits 12 and 13. In exhibit 13, Rossi calls his plan a "masterpiece" (not a magnificence)

I got rid of the European big clicense I had to sign. I made a masterpiece making them go

voluntarily .. .I will explain personally.

• IHFB, if your inference is correct, presumably we'll then see the IH-Cats in the next few years. If this is the correct reading I do not see how such a strategy could succeed legally. But I guess there's a wide range of outcomes that are possible. To me the matter seems rather more straightforward: Rossi wanted out of his contract with IH, he then became a loose cannon, and then when things didn't go the way he was hoping he launched a frivolous lawsuit. Time will tell. We've been waiting years for the full truth to come out; I suppose we might need to wait one or two more years.

• IHFB, if your inference is correct, presumably we'll then see the IH-Cats in the next few years. If this is the correct reading I do not see how such a strategy could succeed legally. But I guess there's a wide range of outcomes that are possible. To me the matter seems rather more straightforward: Rossi wanted out of his contract with IH, he then became a loose cannon, and then when things didn't go the way he was hoping he launched a frivolous lawsuit. Time will tell. We've been waiting years for the full truth to come out; I suppose we might need to wait one or two more years.

If IH is a smart as they think that they are, they will look for a torrent of sub atomic particles streaming out of their Cat and ...

With Rossi you get dodgy business associates passing around fake business cards and phantom companies with no discernable business model. With Steorn you get bar-girls. With Mills you get dozens of real-life non-anonymous experts. These experts bring with them verifiable backgrounds with decades of experience working at top tier research labs and R&D companies. The investors and board members are from premium VCs, law firms and industrial companies who have collectively ponied up over $120m and waited with extreme patience for Mills to do his thing. If Mills wasn't on the level, you can believe these folks have the resources and know-how to put an end to it.

I am not as confident as you are about the experience and intelligence of Mills' backers. What I can tell you is that his theory is poopoo'ed by most of main line physics. And as for practice, he has done absolutely nothing convincing in going on THIRTY years now. How long are you going to give him without a single properly done test by a major testing institution before you agree there is nothing of value to Mills and his devices?

• I am not as confident as you are about the experience and intelligence of Mills' backers

Perhaps we don't run in the same circles. I'm very impressed with the Mills supporters I've come into contact with.

How long are you going to give him without a single properly done test by a major testing institution before you agree there is nothing of value to Mills and his devices?

As long as he needs. Someone can fake a lot. But no one can fake math. I've done the math. It checks out. Mills is right and it's just a matter of time before the world recognizes it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.