Beside the C* theory of Sifferkoll, the last pages of 214-35 in Pacer Monitor
contains a list of companies or researshoer IH have contact with, and fund.
If you don't follow the Rossi's vision, this is a great document for us.
Not only it cite reserashers funded for LENR, but also other teams of possible interest.
- Confirmation that Bill gates have invested 6M$ with Rob Duncan at TTU
- IH supports Mizuno/CleanPlanet in obtaining Japanese Gov grant... some confirmation of COP<2. Worki to acquire IP.
- Indian gov having authorized LENR research
- US Gov funding LENR modeling reserash in Navsea
- LA Gatta /TSEM starting to work
- Dennis Letts funded for research in progress
- Cooper Core T)ech (?) with Dennis Cravens... on something complex, with piezzo/pyro resonance (?)...
- It seems Miley/Lenuco closing (?)
- Peter Hagelstein seems to have interesting, if not breakthrough , results with stainless steal and water jets... Mitchell Swartz with Nanor too.
- Tom Claytor (known for tritium?)/High Mesa labs: partner to test material and gases for IH... Mizuno, Letts ashes to be analysed?
- Curt Brown/Pointsource : who are they?
- Etiam Oy : buying IP , patent soon granted?
- JP Biberian funded to replicate Rossi (inconclusive at time they wrote), and e replication of F&P boiling experiment (ICARUS as far as I speculate).
- Fabrice David
- Robert Stringham... around sonoluminescence. seems to have something that work.
- Iraj Parjmajad/Mel Miles... Zeolythe-based LENR?
- David Fojt - MDI France with Renault(? he denies, probably misunderstanding in conference)
- MFMP guys (Bob Higgins, M Valat) considering funding IH replication at that time...
Latest lines are only prospective contacts, and I imagine most failed, but this tell their mood at that time.
Why not study around those research, some quite ignored since long... Better than discussing plumbing ?