Demonstration of the E-Cat QX - 24 November - Summary thread

• Official Post

Hello friends,

Less than 10 days to the demo of the E-Cat QX.

Lenr forum have a reporter in place at the demo. Our faithful moderator Alan Smith

Alan Smith also want to say thanks to all donations that made the trip possible.

Update 25 nov (E-cat QX presentation 24 November 2017)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Carl-Oscar Gullström: Working with theory about the Rossi effect

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E-cat-QX-demo-nov2017-copy.pdf

Mats Lewan will organizes the event.

Date : November 24th, Time : (12 P.M.) Miami time.

Stream will be available on http://www.ecat.com

Together we can update this thread .

When new Interesting information come up, I move it to the first post.

Update 2017 11 17

Press-release

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-re…live-video-20171116-01068

• This is really from LENR Calendar's post from Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

But thought it might be good to have it here as well.

Looks like we'll have the demo around 10am and the stream around noon.

Don't forget your ID!

Andrea Rossi

November 14, 2017 at 12:52 PM

TO ALL THE PERSONS THAT HAVE BEEN INVITED TO ATTEND TO THE DEMO OF NOVEMBER 24TH:

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU AN ID, BECAUSE THE SECURITY WILL CHECK THE NAMES OF THE LIST TO ALLOW TO ENTER.

PLEASE BE IN THE PLACE AT 9.30 A.M.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I heard a rumor that Rossi will do the demo in the nude to prove he has nothing up his sleeves. Just a rumor so far but Alan, better bring your sun glasses just in case.

• Barty,

I think the DPS will start in the morning, and the video put up sometime *past* 12 noon Miami time. Rossisaid at first, that the video starts at noon, but changed it to sometime in the afternoon.

I'm still guessing Sweden.

Noon streaming does seem like too close to the arrival hour if all times indicated are Miami time.

I am still betting on Miami with video available later than planned.

• start at 10? and then video at 12?

It sounds like it may only run for 2 hours.

Not long enough to rule out stored energy.

Even if we find it is a box filled with oil, It would be easy to stratify it and then when on it mixes to appear like heat generation.

• Alan Smith,

Is it to much to ask that this thread just reports facts and asks sensible questions, rather than degenerates into another site for trolls to destroy? (Eg ban comments like MY's above.)

• Official Post

s it to much to ask that this thread just reports facts and asks sensible questions, rather than degenerates into another site for trolls to destroy? (Eg ban comments like MY's above.)

I like to keep things civil. Certainly I came close to moving both your and Interested Observer's posts sniping at each other into the 'Clearance Items' thread. It is very difficult for moderators to strike a balance between free comment and unfair comment. Sometimes (I like to think) we get it right, sometimes we don't. But very little the mods do is done without discussion and agreement. We are human, just like you , and a team of more people than just me.

• Surprisingly, you do a pretty good job. If the remarks are not about Dr. Levi anyway.

• I like to keep things civil.

My plea as more about keeping it relevant. In the whole thread so far only the demo date & time were, & even then oldguy got it wrong.

• My plea as more about keeping it relevant. In the whole thread so far only the demo date & time were, & even then oldguy got it wrong.

what?? What did I get wrong? I gave a link to JNP and Rossi's announcement. If it is wrong then it is Rossi that is wrong.

Did you even check the link?

• what?? What did I get wrong?

I haven't checked again but the last update I saw was the meeting started at 9:30 not 10:00

Not a crucial error, but I find your repetitive negative comments about Rossi aggravating and uncalled for in a thread that is supposed to be news and information.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.