LENR is occurring in SAFIRE

• This synchroinisation seam indeed plausable and after studying the two atom molecule models in GUTCP I think one can say that the screening effect than we know enhance fusion rate is not due to

decreased repulsion, but a syncronisation of the magnetic moments that aim one atom against the other. For one atom to hit another atom you need excess kinetic energy to keep straight paths and

not deflect. WIth screening and hence the aiming the hit is plauseble at lower energy levels.

Regards

Stefan

• To see this aiming, consider the electron orbiting two nucleus, it has an eliptic shape and the energetical minima is for the current to move naturally along the ellipsis, now if the nucleus

misses the other nucleus you will rotate the ellipsis which it would not like to do due to the magnetic vector of the electron pointing along the long ellipsis axis.

my 2c

• In the section of the SAFIRE video showing the large tungsten probe's reaction to the plasma, there first was a large production of energy in the plasma that lasted a few seconds. This was the time that pumping of energy into the polaritons was underway. This was a time of high energy production. The plasma next failed but the surface of the tungsten probe still produced a large amount of energy from what the presenter terms thermionic emissions.

This was the time when the surface of the tungsten was self pumping. We call this self sustain mode. The surface of the tungsten probe looked unaffected on the outside. It did not vaporize, but doubtless the surface released much metal vapor into the gas around the probe.

A multi megawatt level burst of energy release did not occur during the polariton segment of this reaction because the probe was not destroyed by the energy that was released.

There was a large amount of metal vapor in the gas around the tungsten probe and yet there was no production of a multi megawatt level burst of energy released as would be expected if the nano-particles that had condensed from the tungsten probe were the only carrier of the LENR reaction.

This leads me to conclude that both the metal vapor from the probe, the metal surface of the probe, and a plasma only reaction that does not involve metal are all producing the LENR reactions in the SAFIRE system.

• A uncomplicated reactor concept might obviously emerge from the SAFIRE reaction.

A stainless steel or nickel double walled plasma tube filled with an appropriate coolant has metal fins that are positioned to impinge into the double layers of a SAFIRE like plasma. The double layers will induce the LENR reaction on the surface of the metal fins. The fins could be filled with a circulating coolant.

The SAFIRE reaction might be able to penetrate the surface of the metal fins and interact with the coolant flowing through the inside of the fins. The metal tube is confined in a magnetic bubble that confines any charged particles that might be generated by the SAFIRE reaction until those sub atomic particles decay and liberate their energy content.

A coolant circulation pump could circulate the coolant through the double walled metal pipe and associated fins to a heat exchanger where the heat generated by the SAFIRE reaction could be converted in such a way to utilize the power contained therein.

• Well this is your chance to gain practical knowledge of polariton coherent behavior. But seriously in theory, very high temperature polariton operation is clearly deemed possible.

axil : So far we only have experimental prove for LENR. Theories with no experimental backing are not worth to be discussed.

The paper you mention is interesting for cavity based LENR in a classical Rossi like setup but all experiments I looked into a year ago are at very low pressure. This is a prerequisite if you understand the Bose-Einstein formula. This also explains that extrapolating any temperature is not quite easy and just mathematical...

• axil : So far we only have experimental prove for LENR. Theories with no experimental backing are not worth to be discussed.

The paper you mention is interesting for cavity based LENR in a classical Rossi like setup but all experiments I looked into a year ago are at very low pressure. This is a prerequisite if you understand the Bose-Einstein formula. This also explains that extrapolating any temperature is not quite easy and just mathematical...

When Alan runs his plasma tube experiment with the foil sparking away, he will find a very high temperature in that foil. Alan should have reported that foil temperature when he described that experiment...that is... if that experiment was finalized.

By the way, Alan, what was the temperature of that sparking foil?

• Why do Axil and other people keep their identity secret. Does anyone know what temperatures the SAFIRE team states their plasma gets to and what temperatures they think the electrode or other materials get to. How can people believe what they say if they keep their identity secret.
    As I keep trying to tell people: temperature isn`t related to phenomena people consider ``melting,`` and it isn`t related to material disappearance in these experiments involving BL-like plasmoids. That is the error that many in the field have such as people who`ve studied pits and ``sloshing`` markings. But no one on this blog listens to me when I say that the atoms change state to behave much differently than the normal dormant state in which such ideas such as temperature might apply. Does anyone agree with me on this blog about plasmoid and atom state changing.

When people write anomalously, they seem to write many things that don`t make any sense.

• Why do Axil and other people keep their identity secret.

My entry is my true name also on researchgate. I qualify statements of anonymous people just as interesting noise. Axil is just very noisy and sometimes finds a good paper reference. But don't take him to serious. He already proposed 1001 LENR theories none with a paper quality analysis.

Thus just enjoy or ignore...