Vladimir Vysotskii on the Cold Fusion Now! podcast

• Official Post

Krivit (not KrivitS) was admittedly abrasive with Rossi and Levi. But that was because they gave him the runaround. And who was right about Rossi from the start? Not you. Not Jed Rothwell. Not most of the believers on the Vortex email list. Not 22-Passi (sp?) not Frank Acland, not Paul Story, not Lewan. Not even Dr. Brian Josephson. Not Tom Darden, not Neil Woodford, and certainly not Ruby! It was Krivit, by Jove. In fact, if Krivit had been listened to, IH and many others would have saved thousands of lost hours of work and millions and millions of dollars. And those lost dollars certainly did not go to children with cancer. Nor did they go to much needed legitimate research on legitimate possibilities for LENR. Think of that also, please.

Ruby's interviews are essentially unedited if cosmetically attractive advertisements, in Rossi's case, for a known liar and crook. I am not sure how that is good.

SOT,

Yes, Krivit figured Rossi out almost from the beginning. Like I said before, he is good at digging into a story. Unfortunately though, his style is so offensive to most, they tend to focus on that instead of what he has to say. Had he been less abrasive to Rossi and Levi, he would have won over more readers in his war against the conman.

He also ran roughshod over McKubre before Rossi became well known, and later with Josephson and a few others, which made it all the easier to ignore him. Guess the moral of the story, is that it takes more than investigative skills to be a good reporter.

Not too late for him though. He could learn from the past, and start tomorrow as a new man. Maybe even get to the bottom of this NASA/GEC story?

• I mean he is succesful selling the Ecat

with satisfied customers.

I think we all here agree there is a long way to go...first let's see and wait for the first public signs that there is a new facility in the block with a robotic factory, with logistics/goods in/out, warehouses, employees, ...where Leonardo Corp. is manufacturing something and pays taxes. Then let's wait for the the public marketing, the first sales, and then wait for the first satisfied customers....

Which of these phases you think will gain enough attraction for a local news paper in Florida? When do you think CNN, NBC and all others will line up with their reporters and their mobile broadcast television studios in front of this factory (?) or Leonardo Corp. office at 1331 Lincoln Road, App. 502, in Miami, because something big is in the air, and to get an interview from the man who started to turn the entire energy production landscape upside down?

• Let me guess when...

1) Within 2018?

I'm too busy playing tennis...

2) Probably during 2019?

Not sure, robots can strike...

3) Better within 2020?

Not depend from me...

4) Surely within 2021?

I swear on my hair...

5) After Ecat certification?

Maybe, I'm looking for a new Customer...

6) He, he, he, it's confidential!

Warm Regards

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.