LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

• If you could tap a few keys on your keyboard you would see plenty of credible news sources published the exact same information.

You draw the wrong conclusions. The CAR mafia in Germany (BMW Munich) tries to delay the rollout. But the price you mention is illegal as court says if it is much higher than normal end user price. You can easily charge you car at home.

Main Problem for Munich is the ruling party CSU =BMW/Siemens Mafia that hampers the construction of new power transmission lines to the north see wind parks. Now with gas - prices have to raise...for everybody not just cars...

As said your intentions are clear and transparent. If you want to cheat people go to a house wive forum.

• Interesting that no TESLA cars were on the cargo ship of cars with Li:Li-ion batteries. Elon Musk is the only entrepreneur who is on top of the game when it comes to electric cars. Interesting to see what future modifications are made to TESLAS, which the other car companies will scramble to copy. Regardless of the safety implications of exploding batteries! :)

• High Purity Alumina (HPA) used as plate separator coatings is the current best hope for fire-proof fast charge vehicle batteries. And as I am working on this with the aim of becoming Britain,s only supplier of home-grown waste-derived zero CO2 and thus green HPA I am expecting to get very busy. 99.9 at the minute, working on the fourth nine.

• Are you suffering from a mental break down?

It’s a standard strategy to revert to ad hominem attacks when the facts don’t support your argument. If you have some data to counter my argument I welcome the debate. All the data that says solar and wind are cheap consider only costs and not value. Can you show me one successful implementation of perhaps a small island nation or any country where it makes total sense to use wind and solar even with subsidies etc that resulted in lower energy costs? Just one. Let’s see if you can make a logical argument without insulting me…

• Well done Alan Smith this is definitely the technology of the future, generating hydrogen cheaply with a product to revolutionise electric cars. The new Chinese LiFePO4:Li-ion batteries which are now being fitted to TESLAS will be air-cooled but will still need insulating materials like Al2O3, purified as you say, in large quantities to insulate the passengers from the heat generated by the batteries. It's a win win technology! :) 8)

• What solar today does:: https://www.pv-magazine.com/20…rlds-largest-solar-parks/

Top 10 Renewable Energy Power Plants In World You Must Know
    In this article, I will discuss the top 10 renewable energy power plants in the world, the list will be based on capacity, I will share the.
    www.cselectricalandelectronics.com

The generation cost for an installed kwH is below 2000$ ( for homes). This produces about 1200..2400kwH/year/kwh over 20-30 years depending on location. The best price/kwh Solar can be found in India with 3 US cents/kwH.

US solar generation costs today are between 6-8 cents/kwh for small installations.

• Wow you found they key part of my argument. Congratulations! Costs are so low. Nice. Then please do tell me why retail costs of electricity are so high when they use all this cheap solar power! I realize it requires a little critical thinking to get my point but please try...

• Then please do tell me why retail costs of electricity are so high when they use all this cheap solar power!

I think you don't get it. We (almost everybody) live under a finance terror regime, that can bill you anything they want based on the oil/gas price. In USA I would be off-grid since years...

In Switzerland we have Hydro-power so no relation with oil/gas. What a luck...

But the bloodsuckers start to charge more and more for transmission...

• anywhere in the world?

Well solar has hope in Tokelau and Tonga..compared to diesel

as long as the next hurricane does not destroy the panels

Ah... life in Pacific Paradise

but best would be a LENR reactor

from Switzerland or Thailand?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tonga joins Pacific solar drive to cheaper, safer, cleaner power
    Like Tokelau, Tonga is taking steps to replace its costly diesel generation with solar power.
    reneweconomy.com.au

• So your “data” is the marketing hype from the guys selling you utopian solutions? Call me back in five years and let me know how that works out. I’m willing to wager retail prices go north not south.

This is like asking pharma companies which is better an off label drug that isn’t patented or their new expensive and patented vaccine…;-) or like asking Anthony Fauci lol

• Well solar has hope in Tokelau and Tonga..compared to diesel

as long as the next hurricane does not destroy the panels

I live on an island in one of the worst hurricane zones in the world. Yes, roof top solar panels do well in hurricane force winds. I have seen that first hand with the few homeowners that have them. They are well secured, and engineered for that.

After the latest Hurricane Sally tore through here, and seeing how well the panels held up, I had an evaluation to install panels on my house. Came to $50,000. No way to recoup those kinds of costs in my lifetime, and the harsh saltwater conditions wreck havoc with the metal roofs underneath most have nowadays. So that explained why few in my area have solar.

Many other factors I won't get into that basically make residential solar in my area impractical. My guess is that every geographical region has their own list of reasons why it does not make economical, or practical sense.

Thanks to LF, and this thread, I did get an idea from the article here 2 years ago about the whitest white paint ever invented that reflected 100%. Unfortunately, that is still not on the market, but there are other great paints nowadays, so I painted my roof with Ultra White, Light Reflective Value 93% paint.

Amazing what it does to the inside temps. So tell your Tonga friends to save themselves a lot of money, skip the solar, and paint their roof white.

• I think you don't get it. We (almost everybody) live under a finance terror regime, that can bill you anything they want based on the oil/gas price. In USA I would be off-grid since years...

In Switzerland we have Hydro-power so no relation with oil/gas. What a luck...

But the bloodsuckers start to charge more and more for transmission...

Anyway, the argument I make could not be simpler. Solar and Wind are a net negative impact from a societal perspective. All they do is steal future revenue from existing generation assets. There is a massive economic cost for this that helps nobody. That is why you solar and wind people are chasing a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But rather than admit you are wrong, and address the real sake you keep making up imagined conspiracy theories. Surely there must be at least one example you can point to showing the real world savings from “cheap” solar and wind power. Just one. Still waiting. Either whole free market economy doesn’t work or you are mistaken. People can judge which theory is more plausible

• Call me back in five

When is your Lenr reactor ready? In five years.

Maybe just in time to save the world from solar?

Tokelau and Tonga ran on diesel.. not coal,

and wind is too variable in the low latitudes

who uses the 'vaka" in this day and age except movie makers

Solar seemed to be the best option short of digging into the subterranean heat.

Hawaii is in the same situation and seems to be opting for Solar..now

the last geothermal station got overrun by lava..

As Hawaii Aims for 100% Renewable Energy, Other States Watching Closely
    How to incorporate solar and wind while keeping the electricity grid stable is a key question
    www.scientificamerican.com

These oceanic islands of course are in a different energy cost setting than larger continental areas..

until LENR is ready..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The story being sold is kinda like vaccines will prevent you from spreading virus. For solar it’s cheap solar and changing away from those expensive and dirty fossil fuels. For some of these isolated islands this might make sense. I conceded that. But my point of the original argument is that everyone is talking about cost and not value. I mentioned island countries as a prime location to find the magic place without a mafia that could really benefit from more solar and reward it’s customers with cheaper prices. If generation costs are low and there is a normal market you should be able to find at least one island as an example. It might well exist but I haven’t found one yet.

• Now you show your full face as a representative of the old oil/Nuke mafia! Thanks!

yes that makes perfect sense! An old oil/nuke guy dedicating his soul to Lenr. Logic and common sense are not your main strengths my friend.

Anyway it’s the same pattern with you when irrefutable facts make you lose an argument you bring out the old mafia boogeyman but this time you claim it’s me. Well done my friend. You must have them all convinced.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.