EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• if electrons possesses a spin and the "void" space too, maybe be the relative spin direction could play ?

This is also the basis of my previous explanation of EMDrive thrust mechanism. The EM wave bounces in it under Brewster angle, so it polarizes itself during each reflection and its photons change momentum, which generates thrust. It's also basis of the existing theory published. Except it deals with spin of photons/EM waves bouncing inside of resonator instead of electrons. IMO the Woodward drive can work in this way instead. In this drive the capacitor is exposed to AC field, so that the electrons are bouncing inside of it between electrodes instead of photons. The possible trick there is, this capacitor is also exposed to magnetic field which gets the oposite polarity during each period. Therefore its electrons are also forced to change spin during it.

• At the case of Woodward drive, there is also the thing, that electrons within charged capacitor are imobillized by their atraction to dielectric. The electrons which can not undulate in space tend to vibrate within temporal dimension (which is called quantum jitter or Zitterbewegung). This enables to modulate interaction of electrons with vacuum - the electrons confined in space are so-called Dirac electrons and they interact preferably with scalar waves of vacuum. By introduction to mechanical or electromagnetic impulse to such an electrons it's possible to force them into releasing scalar wave impulse from vacuum. In this way I presume the Podklentov/Poher impulse generators are supposed to work. It's worth to note that Dirac electrons exist also in materials like exfoliated graphite, superconductors and topological insulators.

Bn2yTpg.gif

• Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged YBa_2Cu_3O_{7-y} Superconductor with Composite Crystal Structure
    The detection of apparent anomalous forces in the vicinity of high-Tc superconductors under non equilibrium conditions has stimulated an experimental research…
    arxiv.org

This is the open arxiv version of the old (2001) impulse generator paper I has a look at yesterday....

The problem (in this paper) is the same as in this thread. Good ideas/experiment but no clue of physics. These folks use toroidal coils and do handle this with standard model garbage physics instead of the well known Maxwell solutions for such fields. Since the fake gravity signal of LIGO we know that toroidal waves can cheat all undereducated physicists as these waves can fully couple with any matter like any EMP does. Gravity itself (according SOP) works the same way as a toroidal EM force.

So the interesting thing is the experiment that shows that an SC torus cannot directly interact with a potential as this must be converted to flux what necessarily must convert the kinetic arc energy into a momentum. This for undereducated physicists looks strange as after impact of an arc nothing can be seen except a toroidal field that is emitted, because one cannot convert an arc into a super conduction current but the current must align with the SC current on the torus..

Now one could see some relation to LENR where H*-H* is the same as an SC torus able to emit fields under resonant conditions, what we know since quite some years.

These folks use toroidal coils and do handle this with standard model garbage physics instead of the well known Maxwell solutions for such fields

"Well known" solutions of Maxwell theory are these Lorentz/Heaviside's one, i.e. renormalized symetrized ones. They describe electromagnetic field as a pure transverse waves, which even doesn't allow photons (as you're impliying too from time to time). They describe vacuum like elastic foam, which expands in one direction when we squeeze it in another, perpendicular one. And this model works well for low energy density fields, radiowaves in particular, because these waves were recognized first in Maxwell times.

But it's idealistic model and real vacuum is more complex: it's foam is capable of thickening and condensation once energy density increases. This foam isn't homogeneous but full of density fluctuations, the cummulative emergent effects of which can not be neglected. Within such a vacuum the light waves propagate like selfocussing wave packets through refractive material. And possibility of longitudinal waves of vacuum, i.e. scalar waves of Nicola Tesla was ignored completely. Because vacuum is formed by ballance of transverse and longitudinal waves, it can occasionally allow light wave propagate faster than the bulk vacuum and so on.

Well known Maxwell's model is thus conservative and reductionist as it ignores quantum stuffs in similar way, like Standard Model ignores gravity. But I guess you don't really have this model on mind: you're talking about original quaternion formulation of it, which is effectively hyperdimensional.

• Within such a vacuum the light waves propagate like selfocussing wave packets through refractive material.

Photons are adsorbed an re-emitted by all material. They temporarily attach to the outer electron flux-torus (2D). Thus the propagation is never a straight line ( 2 torus radii) . Look up the Goos Haenchen Effect.

All senders of EM waves produce toroidal components. The quality of a EM sender is its low content of toroidal waves. So its just a matter of the sender topology!

• Well, first of all, thank you to join us once again to restart a certain level of exchanges :)

All know that some strange atmospheric and moving phenomenoms are often seen everywhere.

Even the US army, reported always a similar frequency when they were close to that.

This frequency is 3 Ghz so very close to what all we have in our kitchens.

We all understood in this way that we talking about microwaves as for the EM drive.

Whatever we think to explain the "void" probably and simply microwaves could be enough as tool to interact with efficiency with it.

Now, we still have to determine ways to enhance this efficiency and i'm agree without a better understanding of this void we won't enhance this efficiency.

At the case of Woodward drive, there is also the thing, that electrons within charged capacitor are imobillized by their atraction to dielectric. The electrons which can not undulate in space tend to vibrate within temporal dimension (which is called quantum jitter or Zitterbewegung). This enables to modulate interaction of electrons with vacuum - the electrons confined in space are so-called Dirac electrons and they interact preferably with scalar waves of vacuum. By introduction to mechanical or electromagnetic impulse to such an electrons it's possible to force them into releasing scalar wave impulse from vacuum. In this way I presume the Podklentov/Poher impulse generators are supposed to work. It's worth to note that Dirac electrons exist also in materials like exfoliated graphite, superconductors and topological insulators.

Bn2yTpg.gif

• Once again: why the direction and amplitude of emdrive's thrust depends on location of microwave source? Why thrust depends on shape of EMDrive?
    Why open frustrum doesn't exhibit thrust. whereas closed one yes? Why the magnitude and sign of thrust depends on dielectric inserts of EMDrive cavity?
    Why superconductive drive exhibits higher thrust than normal one?

The concept of thrust due to distributed infrared radiation pretty much answers all these questions. Of course, one needs to understand the theory of the standard microwave resonator. Most of the contributors here seem to be incapable of acknowledging the obvious. They'd rather come up with outrageous explanations.

The effect of superconductivity is obvious as it disrupts infrared radiation in a particular area. Let me ask you a question. What surface or end would give the greatest increase of thrust?

• well this forum remains the place to learn from others so you should enjoyed us to share more about microwave resonator working principles.

The concept of thrust due to distributed infrared radiation pretty much answers all these questions. Of course, one needs to understand the theory of the standard microwave resonator. Most of the contributors here seem to be incapable of acknowledging the obvious. They'd rather come up with outrageous explanations.

The effect of superconductivity is obvious as it disrupts infrared radiation in a particular area. Let me ask you a question. What surface or end would give the greatest increase of thrust?

• The effect of superconductivity is obvious as it disrupts infrared radiation in a particular area.

According to Shawyer, superconductive frustrum increases resonancce coefficient and as such power efficiency of thrust: the EM wave bounces multiple-times within resonator before it gets absorbed. The more conductive resonator is, the better efficiency and the smaller lost of energy by heating.

• @Zephi

It would be nice if you would answer my question. I'm rather dubious about anything Shawyer would say after reading his original paper. How about providing some information about the effects of adding a superconducting surface. Where was it added? Did the energy absorbed change? Did energy reflected back to the sources change? What about thermal effects? It's easy to hide behind the simple fact of adding something instead of doing the research.

Here's something to contemplate: The infrared photons emitted from the sides will carry away momentum. One would expect a net outflow of momentum parallel to the axis of the structure toward the small end due to the slant of the sides. This could be consistent with the small thrust that is developed, which should be toward the large end.

Here's a suggestion for Shawyer. Extend a plate at the large end beyond the walls to reflect those infrared photon's going the wrong way back toward the small end. Try different size plates. If I'm right a considerable gain in thrust should occur. That is an easy experiment to do. He might also try a cone shaped resonator.

• @Zephi

It would be nice if you would answer my question. I'm rather dubious about anything Shawyer would say after reading his original paper. How about providing some information about the effects of adding a superconducting surface. Where was it added? Did the energy absorbed change? Did energy reflected back to the sources change? What about thermal effects? It's easy to hide behind the simple fact of adding something instead of doing the research.

Here's something to contemplate: The infrared photons emitted from the sides will carry away momentum. One would expect a net outflow of momentum parallel to the axis of the structure toward the small end due to the slant of the sides. This could be consistent with the small thrust that is developed, which should be toward the large end.

Here's a suggestion for Shawyer. Extend a plate at the large end beyond the walls to reflect those infrared photon's going the wrong way back toward the small end. Try different size plates. If I'm right a considerable gain in thrust should occur. That is an easy experiment to do. He might also try a cone shaped resonator.

It's very simple: Cover the surface with radioactive nickel Ni63 and the engine thrust will increase 1000 times!

• Rather chating your blablabla we would like to know your thoughts about the recent Parkhomov work involving neutrinos.. As you said us to be an expert in this way ( many times you shared here your paper in this way i remember) we would heard your observations as an expert your are.

It's very simple: Cover the surface with radioactive nickel Ni63 and the engine thrust will increase 1000 times!

• It's very simple: Cover the surface with radioactive nickel Ni63 and the engine thrust will increase 1000 times!

Why is radioactive nickel any better than good old copper? Anyway, I doubt anybody would want to pay for nickel to send cargo to Mars. You need to get your thinking grounded in reality, not fantasy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.