EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• The mass (weight) of the EMDrive engine will decrease during operation. The isotopic composition of the EMDrive engine must also change at the beginning and end of the experiment. Does anyone have information about this?

If so, this would clearly indicate that the EMDrive is a cold fusion generator.

The engine is constantly fed microwave energy from a magnetron.. A steady state is reached whereby heat is radiated at a constant rate into space. Net effect: The mass and energy of the engine stays constant. If anything is losing mass it is the energy source on the other side of the lab that is powering the magnetron.

If one could accurately measure the temperature variation along the engine it would provide some information on the nature of the E M fields, but probably not much.

• Says who??

Well, naturally. The Orient Express goes there, so that makes them Asian.

You have forgotten your kinship!

Do you know where the Aryans came to Europe and Britain? From the Southern Urals. The ancient city of Arkaim is located there. It has its own ancient “Stonehedge”, which is 2000 years older than the British one. There are also caves with drawings of mammoths.

"Ar" means "warrior" - "man" in their ancient language.

So, first there was the Western Express.

If so, this would clearly indicate that the EMDrive is a cold fusion generator

I'd guess that EMDrive doesn't work as a cold fusion generator. For instance, it can change direction of thrust depending on geometry, which can not be explained with cold fusion. It may generate radiation though, which could catalyze cold fusion. After all, cold fusion can be enhanced by relatively mild electric or magnetic fields too... The devices, which induce nuclear transitions with HF fields were described too. IMO many devices which are claimed to be cold fusion reactors may produce energy by another means.

• I'd guess that EMDrive doesn't work as a cold fusion generator. For instance, it can change direction of thrust depending on geometry, which can not be explained with cold fusion. It may generate radiation though, which could catalyze cold fusion. After all, cold fusion can be enhanced by relatively mild electric or magnetic fields too... The devices, which induce nuclear transitions with HF fields were described too. IMO many devices which are claimed to be cold fusion reactors may produce energy by another means.

A change in the direction of thrust when the geometry changes cannot serve as an argument against the fact that EMDrieve moves as a result of cold nuclear fusion, because a change in geometry means a change in the location of masses in space.

Any movement or change of matter occurs exclusively as a result of cold nuclear fusion. Any and all matter is a generator of cold nuclear fusion. This is how our World works!

Integrating all experiments and theories, in order to break this impasse, it is necessary that such a conclusion follows.

Any and all matter is a generator of cold nuclear fusion. This is how our World works!

If all matter is generator of cold nuclear fusion, what makes EMDrive special? Why another common bodies don't exhibit thrust? Why EMDrive doesn't move on its own, why some microwaves are needed for it, after then? Why cold fusion within emdrive runs only when microwaves run inside it?

OIP.1CkOuVDh7bEz1l5abpWHgQHaHL?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

• Well, i joked because Focardi said to have worked a while at the CERN, that's all.

Now, yes, for the fun, i visited Lugano last summer and well, yes, i have seen excess heat :) in relation with the hot weather.

One certain Italian friend of Focardi worked in Switzerland a few times. At one time with gold and another time with ceramic,lithium,and Kanthal.

• If all matter is generator of cold nuclear fusion, what makes EMDrive special? Why another common bodies don't exhibit thrust? Why EMDrive doesn't move on its own, why some microwaves are needed for it, after then? Why cold fusion within emdrive runs only when microwaves run inside it?

OIP.1CkOuVDh7bEz1l5abpWHgQHaHL?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

You are asking reasonable questions. The same questions arose before me when I theoretically studied the problem of cold nuclear fusion. I'm not a wizard, but I tried to answer them in my article, which I attach.

And now I will answer briefly and simply:

1) all ordinary bodies exhibit “traction force”. For example, a stone is attracted and falls to the Earth. Modern physics calls this phenomenon gravity.

2) EMDrive is no different from an ordinary stone, except that with the help of microwaves we influence and excite a chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion in it. As a result, part of the mass undergoes transmutation-fusion, and part of the mass goes into neutrino radiation, as a result of which the difference in energy potentials in space changes and the EMDrive body moves towards a lower potential.

• with the help of microwaves we influence and excite a chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion in it

Once again: why the direction and amplitude of emdrive's thrust depends on location of microwave source? Why thrust depends on shape of EMDrive?
    Why open frustrum doesn't exhibit thrust. whereas closed one yes? Why the magnitude and sign of thrust depends on dielectric inserts of EMDrive cavity?
    Why superconductive drive exhibits higher thrust than normal one?

• Well, these kind of basic thoughts couldn't be sticked with an EM drive explanation ?

I liked your thoughts about the De Broglie pilot waves.

Now interactions between electron and your "void" space couldn't linked with the basic action reaction common rules.

For example if electrons possesses a spin and the "void" space too, maybe be the relative spin direction could play ?

Ps: the Parisian De broglie office still exists.. Even CEA 's formers experiment at the cellar around Mizuno's experiments..

Once again: why the direction and amplitude of emdrive's thrust depends on location of microwave source? Why thrust depends on shape of EMDrive?
    Why open frustrum doesn't exhibit thrust. whereas closed one yes? Why the magnitude and sign of thrust depends on dielectric inserts of EMDrive cavity?

• Once again: why the direction and amplitude of emdrive's thrust depends on location of microwave source? Why thrust depends on shape of EMDrive?

Dear Zephir_AWT!

Have you read my article?

You are asking questions within the framework of the modern scientific paradigm and mechanical thinking.

The movement of matter and Cold Nuclear Fusion can be known and your questions answered exclusively in a new scientific paradigm, which postulates the primacy and absoluteness of the movement of matter. Our World is absolutely non-mechanical. In my articles I also suggest experiments.

• You seem very aggressive, a little bit psychorigid ?

Dear Zephir_AWT!

You are asking questions within the framework of the modern scientific paradigm and mechanical thinking.

The movement of matter and Cold Nuclear Fusion can be known and your questions answered exclusively in a new scientific paradigm, which postulates the primacy and absoluteness of the movement of matter. Our World is absolutely non-mechanical. In my articles I also suggest experiments.

• Dear Zephir_AWT!

"primacy and absoluteness" are meaningless buzzwords in this this context. Movement of matter is mechanical, by definition of the word.

I have read your article and it is nonsense.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.