EMDrive: Newton's Laws can be "bypassed"?

• I just want to remind people that the cavity EM drive is no mystery as all fields of non point source show divergence forces that are tangential to the main field axes. So the thrust is just the reflexion force issued by the tangential wave part. The other fact is: This is a very dumb way to produce thrust as divergence forces are second order at best and in gravity action shine up at the 5th digit. So you basically waste 10'000x energy for 1 unit of thrust.

With a clever mirror you could reverse this ratio...then the thrust would be proportional to the total wave energy.

Edited once, last by GRMattson: Would you like to show how that divergence property arises in a standard rectangular microwave resonators. I would very much like to know how that divergence exists in a wave where the fields have no divergence as per Maxwell. ().

• After then the EMDrive would work as a pair photon rockets attached against each other. But unpolarized photons exhibit very small thrust. The photons must be polarized heavily for to behave like particles. This is why I belive that so-called N-rays are real. Such a photons would propagate through space like vortex rings rather than waves, i.e. like EVO's observed during cold fusion and similar processes. EMDrive is indeed rather bad in polarization of photons, but it can polarize large amount of light waves in a single moment. It generates amount of subtle turbulence rather than stream of well developed vortex rings, but the principle of thrust formation still applies there in similar way, like for jellyfish locomotion.

Photons can only develope thrust through their momentum. I am not aware of any theory to the effect that that can change as a function of polarization. Explain how that happens.

• The electric and magnetic waves in a microwave resonator have peculiar orientations relative to the physical dimensions and geometry of the resonator, which results in a fixed polarization. Presumably similar constraints apply in a distorted resonator. This would imply the supposed photon's also must have a fixed polarization. Also, there is no preferred reference for polarization in the universe. Turning the thing on its side would give the same behavior.

While, as one goes up the electromagnetic spectrum, one must eventually switch from using electromagnetic waves to photons, that point is not microwave frequencies. Shawyer made a bad choice. Also, as the waves bounce back and forth in the resonator, they lose energy and heat the side walls. His photons then must also lose energy. Can you deal with that?

• The mass (weight) of the EMDrive engine will decrease during operation. The isotopic composition of the EMDrive engine must also change at the beginning and end of the experiment. Does anyone have information about this?

If so, this would clearly indicate that the EMDrive is a cold fusion generator.

• The mass (weight) of the EMDrive engine will decrease during operation. The isotopic composition of the EMDrive engine must also change at the beginning and end of the experiment. Does anyone have information about this?

Of course no one has information about this. Why would you ask? It is not a "cold fusion generator", whatever that is supposed to mean.

If the so call fuel-less propulsion engine (it's substance) is not the source of fuel, then cold fusion is not the source of fuel, and the isotopic composition would not change.

Rather, the universe time-space expands because of the production of dark energy. Dark energy is produced by blackholes but also by any process that produces entropy. The physical substance of entropy and dark energy are the same. The failure to recover with 100% efficiency heat is entropy. That failure is due to production of mass (dark energy particles) from kinetic energy. A fuel-less propulsion engine only appears to be fuel-less, instead it likely uses dark energy.

Dark energy is the smallest fuel (particles) in the universe. Particles have exclusion hence pressure hence expands the universe as they increase in number. These particles do much more than neutrinos. Mostly likely, dark energy is the composition of what we think of as neutrinos. These particles would be the limit at which mass converts to energy and via versa. Anything smaller energy/mass wise would-be part of a field or wave and not independent as a particle.

Since dark energy is a fuel at the smallest scale. there is the possibility of complete conversion of its mass to energy. Also, it is metastable. Dark energy is the major component of the universe; hence the universe is metastable. Dark energy is the resolution of a conflict between the first and second laws of thermodynamics by the claim of the reversibility of the mass/energy loss of second law.

These arguments are not without some math and data support. RE: Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions.

• It is amazing the fantastic ideas that are proposed without considering the natural isotopic abundances on Earth and the local planetary system.

I already have the feeling that people are afraid and do not want the secret of cold nuclear fusion to be revealed and have become accustomed and adapted to the modern energy state. But this, of course, is for the time being, until the rooster pecks, as we say.

For me, there is no longer a need for laboratory experiments, because cold nuclear fusion occurs in Nature:

for example, it occurred during the explosion of supernova 1987A, 99% of whose mass was converted into neutrino radiation and the isotopic composition of the remains of which changed, which was recorded by mass spectrographs on Earth.

• I already have the feeling that people are afraid and do not want the secret of cold nuclear fusion to be revealed and have become accustomed and adapted to the modern energy state. But this, of course, is for the time being, until the rooster pecks, as we say.

For me, there is no longer a need for laboratory experiments, because cold nuclear fusion occurs in Nature:

for example, it occurred during the explosion of supernova 1987A, 99% of whose mass was converted into neutrino radiation and the isotopic composition of the remains of which changed, which was recorded by mass spectrographs on Earth.

I merely mean that a hypothesis (generally) should at least respect the empirical evidence, within its realm of influence.

If a hypothesis is, for example, that isotopes are changing due to ‘cold fusion’ in the core of the Earth, then the end result and proposed rate of reaction should be roughly commensurate with present day isotopic abundances from empirical (OK quasi empirical) evidence. The abundance, or lack thereof, of certain elements (like reactants and ‘ash’) would be another line of evidence. Perhaps asteroids that were too small to host such processes should exhibit ‘primitive’ abundances of elements and isotopes. There are plenty of public data to figure it out.

• For me, there is no longer a need for laboratory experiments, because cold nuclear fusion occurs in Nature:

The quanta of radiation when a neutron star go supernova is not neutrinos. At least not if Masumoto's blackhole and celestial blackhole are produced on same basis. RE: Electrogravity (electron-gravity) as a cause of nuclear reactions.

• I work as a III class expert at the Federal Bureau of Patenting of Inventions.

Do you know that Einstein worked in a patent office as a "third class technical expert” as well?

The coincidence is uncanny.

Another uncanny coincidence is that Einstein worked at the "Federal Bureau of Patenting and Inventions" in Bern Germany.

That name is eerily similar.

This office has changed names and is now called the "German Patent and Trade Mark Office (German: Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt; abbreviation: DPMA"

After a quick search I can find no patent office in the world called the "Federal Bureau of Patenting of Inventions".

Did you work in the Bern office along with Einstein?

Or what country has a bureau with this name?

Does your bureau accept invention applications where the dimensional analysis of its equations fail?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.