An Open Secret - The Scalable, Ubiquitous EVO at the Core of SAFIRE, the E-Cat SKL, the Suncell, Brown's Gas, and Virtually Every Exotic Energy Technology.

• i'm not an expert at all however i have seen recently several videos about quantum physic principle.

This physics way is drived by the principle of superposition of states. Both the electron and the nucleus are related to Planck's constant.

As likely as these quantum effects allow electronic clusters to form, condense despite their electromagnetic repulsion.

My opinion: more likely than not whatever causes high density electron clusters is at the root of all examples of energy production which this forum chooses to label LENR. So my opinion is that Curbina is right even if he can't tell us why.

• I haven’t got time to further my comment, but anyone that has spent the several days that takes to watch the videos the MFMP has been putting out since around mid July 2019, should have an idea of what I am talking about.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.