Safire eyes commercialization within 5 years, with launch of new company Aureon Energy!

• SAFIRE II operated in a vacuum (mTorr). SAFIRE III is operating around 10psi. Maybe you're vacuum and mine are a little different.

I am refereeing to this vacuum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…oms%20per%20cubic%20meter.

In quantum mechanics and quantum field theory, the vacuum is defined as the state (that is, the solution to the equations of the theory) with the lowest possible energy (the ground state of the Hilbert space). In quantum electrodynamics this vacuum is referred to as 'QED vacuum' to distinguish it from the vacuum of quantum chromodynamics, denoted as QCD vacuum. QED vacuum is a state with no matter particles (hence the name), and no photons. As described above, this state is impossible to achieve experimentally. (Even if every matter particle could somehow be removed from a volume, it would be impossible to eliminate all the blackbody photons.) Nonetheless, it provides a good model for realizable vacuum, and agrees with a number of experimental observations as described next.

QED vacuum has interesting and complex properties. In QED vacuum, the electric and magnetic fields have zero average values, but their variances are not zero.[34] As a result, QED vacuum contains vacuum fluctuations (virtual particles that hop into and out of existence), and a finite energy called vacuum energy. Vacuum fluctuations are an essential and ubiquitous part of quantum field theory. Some experimentally verified effects of vacuum fluctuations include spontaneous emission and the Lamb shift.[18] Coulomb's law and the electric potential in vacuum near an electric charge are modified.[35]

Theoretically, in QCD multiple vacuum states can coexist.[36] The starting and ending of cosmological inflation is thought to have arisen from transitions between different vacuum states. For theories obtained by quantization of a classical theory, each stationary point of the energy in the configuration space gives rise to a single vacuum. String theory is believed to have a huge number of vacua – the so-called string theory landscape.

• Luckily in cold fusion/LENR mostly stable isotopes are produced. And alpha radiation is completely harmless unless you inhale/eat the isotope! But working with 232Th needs high security in place as the potential radioactive garbage still is very high.

i researched U232 as a means of proliferation resistance to U233 bomb production. U232 makes a U233 bomb untenable. But transmutation can remove U232 from U233 and therefore lead to the usability of a U235 gun type bomb mechanism for U233. In this way LENR is very dangerous.

• "An approximation to such vacuum is a region with a gaseous pressure much less than atmospheric pressure."

SAFIRE III is aqueous and gaseous mix produced by electrolysis operating at around 340psi which is way above atomospheric pressure, so no SAFIRE III is not operating within your vacuum definition.

• Well Mark Pinnell , much thabks for sharing that video with us! It is indeed a Merry Christmass!

Is not that we haven’t seen things like this before, but that this is being done for a specific commercial purpose what makes this so thrilling.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Exciting development

New elements / transmutation at 45:30

As I have said, this is not a new kind of result, we have seen similar before, and in this case we have also a repeat of changes in both the solid phase (reactor electrode, before and after the process, which was shown through EDAX, and is still controversial to use that method) and in liquid phase (dissolved elements present before and after in the treated water sample), which was done by ICP MS in a highest quality third party lab, over blind samples, which is much more impressive and hard to dismiss as "error".

During the video some things are said that make clear to me that the Aureon team is taking Matsumoto's Electro Nuclear Collapse ideas seriously, the language used is not directly addressing it, but hinting at it with the "just add electricity" remark. This is a move in the right direction IMHO, but also one that will be resisted as throws anything classic out the window and introduces the complexity of many body interactions that very few people want to wrap their minds around.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Now, seeing the table that David Nygren clipped from the video (I hope to have time to watch the video again and get some clips of the results shown briefly before) I see why Calcium was so highlighted, the increase of concentration from none to 437 mg/L (I am assuming these are the units, as is the usual used to provide concentrations from ICP MS results) is remarkable, The other remarkable result is the increase of Nickel from 0 to 366 mg/L. This is due to commercial reasons, both calcium and Nickel are commercially attractive as by products. From this point of view, Increase of copper is also significant. I am thinking of recovery of these metals from the treated fracking water, this can be done with Ion Exchange selectively, it would make a great new resource. 366 mg Ni/L means you can potentially get 366 grams of Ni per cubic meter, and at 7,5 USD/ pound, sounds nice.

Iron is by far the most abundant new element in the processed sample (over 706 mg/L) but is of relative less economic importance, so that's why I don't highlight it.

• Well, sadly the units in the papers are in micrograms/L so is very low quantities, but we need clarification of the units as the results in the papers shown on a desk some seconds before of showing the table, don't match the values on the table.

• Now, seeing the table that David Nygren clipped from the video (I hope to have time to watch the video again and get some clips of the results shown briefly before) I see why Calcium was so highlighted, the increase of concentration from none to 437 mg/L (I am assuming these are the units, as is the usual used to provide concentrations from ICP MS results) is remarkable, The other remarkable result is the increase of Nickel from 0 to 366 mg/L. This is due to commercial reasons, both calcium and Nickel are commercially attractive as by products. From this point of view, Increase of copper is also significant. I am thinking of recovery of these metals from the treated fracking water, this can be done with Ion Exchange selectively, it would make a great new resource. 366 mg Ni/L means you can potentially get 366 grams of Ni per cubic meter, and at 7,5 USD/ pound, sounds nice.

Iron is by far the most abundant new element in the processed sample (over 706 mg/L) but is of relative less economic importance, so that's why I don't highlight it.

As with any system where transmutation is occurring, the percentage of transmuted elements vary over time because these various transmuted elements are continually being reformed over and over again. The transmutation of elements stops when the reactor is shutdown, and the transmuted elements accumulated on the electrode reflex the random state of element mixing at the time of shutdown. Varying times of shutdown will produce differing element mixing percentages as well as the addition of new elements in the mix over time as well as the disappearance of other elements in the mix over time.

If mining for transmuted elements is desired, a liquid electrode might be used in which on-the-fly element extraction is preformed (like the SunCell) much in the fashion of how molten salt thorium reactors work. I predict that the SAFIRE reactor 3 will have issues with electrode distrution much like what had occurred in the SunCell where the solid electrode was replaced with a liquid electrode to stop electrode failure.

Demonstration Days | Brilliant Light Power

If the SAFIRE system is to be used for element mining, on-the-fly element extraction is required much like what is done in the molten salt reactor tech as follows:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "An approximation to such vacuum is a region with a gaseous pressure much less than atmospheric pressure."

SAFIRE III is aqueous and gaseous mix produced by electrolysis operating at around 10psi which is way above atomospheric pressure, so no SAFIRE III is not operating within your vacuum definition.

I should have used a more descriptive term such as spacetime, my bad. There are different types of spacetimes.

In physics, there are two types of spacetime: Minkowski spacetime and curved spacetime.

Minkowski spacetime is a flat, four-dimensional spacetime that describes the motion of objects in special relativity

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJncS0FkTz4bKBp04fPnKNdydPyvtCkXYG8-DGOmKCgHB7OZ9Q

In Minkowski spacetime, the trajectories of particles are straight lines in an inertial coordinate system images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-UXcbaLbedRNA89ZYbB5LJDli6r25RI6arsG6qBmVBLtKM3zs

Curved spacetime is the opposite of Minkowski spacetime. The fabric of spacetime can be imagined as a plane that can be curved into a sphere, a saddle, or a flat surface. In each case, the curvature of spacetime would be positive, negative, or flat, respectively.

Spacetime can be measured as a distance (in meters) or time (in seconds). In flat spacetime, the time between two events can be measured by an observer as an interval (measured in seconds) or a distance (in meters).

• I have said that, for me, these results are consistent with previous ones that I have been studying for long time. Probably the closest ones are those published by Cardone et al of accelerated decay of Thorium by means of ultrasound treatment (treatment that we know creates conditions that are comparable to the SAFIRE reactor, albeit in a more limited space within the aqueous volume than the SAFIRE reactor) which was published and came under strong attacks back then (two different papers published in retort to the authors). More recently, the same team this time published about the accelerated decay of radioactive Nickel, In this case they also reported apparent transmutations of other dissolved elements comparing between before and after treatment.

I have attached a couple of the relevant publications (2009 one is about thorium and 2020 one is for Nickel).

• Probably the closest ones are those published by Cardone et al of accelerated decay of Thorium by means of ultrasound treatment.

The decay rate using ultrasound is only increased by 104 which equates to 1.67hrs from 1.9yrs for Th 228 in the first paper's abstract. SAFIRE is reducing Th 232 (a longer billion year half-life) to only a few minutes. Have to compare sample sizes and energy used and cost of components like piezo speakers, signal generator vs anode materials, power supply, gases and vacuum or pressurization required but still looks like SAFIRE is much better at neutralizing radiation for speed.

• It's like banging your head against a brick wall...

The nature of spacetime was the subject of Einstein's equation for general relativity. There are a ten sections of these equations and they are very hard to solve.

Einstein field equations - Wikipedia

But over time various solutions to these equations were discovered. All but one of the various types of spacetimes that I mentioned in the past post are theoretical. But here in the study of LENR at least one previously conjectured Einsteinian spacetimes will be identified. There is major work in science now based on these spacetimes, but by using the EVO the Anti De-Sutter spacetime (AdS) will now be available for science to study experimentally.

(AdS) space-time is a maximally symmetric solution to Einstein's field equations with a negative cosmological constant

It is one of the simplest solutions to Einstein's gravity.

The Einstein equations for curvature of spacetime are:

Ricci tensor

: R_mu_nuRicci scalar

: RMetric tensor

: g_mu_nuStress energy momentum tensor

: T_mu_nu

The equation for the local radius of curvature at a point in spacetime is:

R(x)=1r(x)2

The AdS space equation is:

Rμν−12gμνR+Λgμν=0,Λ<0

The AdS space solution of the Einstein equation is:

ds2=−(1+L2r~2)dt2+(1+L2r~2)−1 dr~2+r~2 dθ2+r~2sin2θdϕ2

AdS space is a maximally symmetric space, meaning that no point of spacetime can be distinguished from other points. The geometric properties of the universe are the same everywhere

• I have said that, for me, these results are consistent with previous ones that I have been studying for long time. Probably the closest ones are those published by Cardone et al of accelerated decay of Thorium by means of ultrasound treatment (treatment that we know creates conditions that are comparable to the SAFIRE reactor, albeit in a more limited space within the aqueous volume than the SAFIRE reactor) which was published and came under strong attacks back then (two different papers published in retort to the authors). More recently, the same team this time published about the accelerated decay of radioactive Nickel, In this case they also reported apparent transmutations of other dissolved elements comparing between before and after treatment.

I have attached a couple of the relevant publications (2009 one is about thorium and 2020 one is for Nickel).

You must realize that accelerated radioactive decay implies that the LENR reaction is changing the way the weak force laws of nature work. Have you considered how this change could be happening?

In the transmutation results from SAFIRE III, all the transmuted elements were stable. Have you considered how an element thorium that is radioactive for 10s of billions of years can be made stable in a few minutes?

• The decay rate using ultrasound is only increased by 104 which equates to 1.67hrs from 1.9yrs for Th 228 in the first paper's abstract. SAFIRE is reducing Th 232 (a longer billion year half-life) to only a few minutes. Have to compare sample sizes and energy used and cost of components like piezo speakers, signal generator vs anode materials, power supply, gases and vacuum or pressurization required but still looks like SAFIRE is much better at neutralizing radiation for speed.

And notice the SAFIRE Th sample was reduced to 17% (from about 45000 to 7500 units) which is much lower than the 50% half-life (about 3 half-lives or 40 billion years worth of decay).

And the 63 Ni is only reduced 13% in 200s leaving 87% left so to get the sample size down to 17% left it would take 41mins. It's not apples to apples comparing it to 232 Th but it is a lot longer using ultrasound it would seem.

• Mark Pinnell I agree with you, Ultrasound / Cavitation causes conditions favorable to transmutation in a fraction of the volume, so it would be less efficient, and the authors just wanted to provide evidence for publication, as their focus is to produce experimental evidence to support their DST (Deformed Space Time) theoretical framework.

I was just using this to point out that radiation reduction was already known (still mostly considered to be an experimental artifact by mainstream) and thus not surprising to me, so I have no qualms accepting Aureon results, which probably will be resisted “tooth and nail” by the stablishment, in any case, because “it’s impossible”. I know is not.

• And notice the SAFIRE Th sample was reduced to 17%

Are you sure about this figure? Did you also dissolve the electrode ?

The problem among many CF analysis was the fact that people always did look at the sample they treated and not at the containment/equipment. Had Fleischmann done a MS sample of his electrode - as Biberian did later - then no discussion would have broken out. The electrode did store large amounts of excess Sliver isotopes.

Further treating waster water and filtering out unwanted elements today can be done by carbon nanotube filters one can customize for the diameter.

Of course this will lead to highly active slurry. The main question thus is chemistry. How can you catch the "bad elements". What Saffire shows is just the last step in the chain and here the question is: How much energy is needed/can be regained from such a process.

Of course 137Cs would be a much simpler candidate for a quasi chemistry free reaction chain.

And last: Why testing Thorium? Thorium is no problem at all as it can be easily filtered out. For storing the waste all the 232Th decay chain products need to be remediated.

• And last: Why testing Thorium? Thorium is no problem at all as it can be easily filtered out. For storing the waste all the 232Th decay chain products need to be remediated.

I think you are missing the point altogether: The results imply that thorium present in the treated water sample dissapeared for the most part, and many elements initially not present either in the aqueous solition or the solid parts in contact with the solution, became present, thus giving rise to the possibility that the dissapeared thorium was transmuted to stable elements.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.