The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

• The true miracle would be to have the infrastructure to produce and distribute one million of anything in complete secrecy. Accomplishing that is probably a greater achievement than a free energy device.

This person could help.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There used to be a saying “I read it in the newspaper, so it must be true.” That was always a bit risky but was relatively safe most of the time.

These days, the saying seems to be “I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.” That is wrong most of the time and is responsible for much of the mess society finds itself in. Rossi is a minor puddle in an ocean of lies that fills the world.

At least in the US, trump made us tribal. It seems to me that people no longer put in even slight effort to finding out what's true and what's false; they just want to know who'll say what they want to hear. I agree -- that's a far larger problem than the occasional petty scam.

Not to put too fine a point on it, our tribalism will probably prevent the modifications to our economic system necessary to keep our planet sustaining our current population. All someone has to do now is deny the science (which is, of course, from the other tribe.)

On the other hand, there's never been a better time to be a televangelist.

• Like the people choosing To listen to politicians or radio talk show hosts on how to protect against and how to treat Covid as opposed to listening to their doctor.

Never ceases to amaze me, the influence the media and politicians have over the public.

• .. even if now AR has embraced automotive. Very fun the strong command issued form AR to GL in Stockholm, nov 2017: " ... be careful, don't touch it ..."; he meant the holy s**t active tube [directly from tape].

• Typically if 10 A in a wire is disconnected it makes sparks and probably many more sparks when trying to wire it back up hot with a screw.

As far as I understand it, the 12V/9A come from the E-Cat's "plasma" while the controls and the E-Cat only consume 12V/0,02A, so there are no sparks. I mean, that's bollocks anyway but it's Rossi's explanation. Isn't it astounding that the "plasma" conveniently produces the same voltage as the crappy china power brick? I stick to my theory that the 1 Ohm resistor and the electronics are not connected at all, the 0,7W are the idle consumption of the power supply and there is a LED with a say 500 Ohm or higher resistor inside the otherwise empty E-Cat. The power consumption of the LED is below the display range of the wattmeter. This configuration would work exactly like Rossi's pile of garbage.

• Bob explains.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As far as I understand it, the 12V/9A come from the E-Cat's "plasma" while the controls and the E-Cat only consume 12V/0,02A, so there are no sparks. I mean, that's bollocks anyway but it's Rossi's explanation. Isn't it astounding that the "plasma" conveniently produces the same voltage as the crappy china power brick? I stick to my theory that the 1 Ohm resistor and the electronics are not connected at all, the 0,7W are the idle consumption of the power supply and there is a LED with a say 500 Ohm or higher resistor inside the otherwise empty E-Cat. The power consumption of the LED is below the display range of the wattmeter. This configuration would work exactly like Rossi's pile of garbage.

Have we had a confirmation of the PSU output rating yet?

• Is Levi as gullible as the “Rossiites”?

Steam
    Electricity

Emissivity

These are clearly areas of knowledge that Levi does not express a strong command of, based on his reports.
    And yet he pronounced these things as strong proofs of Rossi’s devices.

Gullible perhaps, with a strong streak of foolishness. The latter is a double-edged sword in science.

• I'd rather say he just put the whole flashlight into the white tube. We can also see the quite typical bulky lens of those flashlights.

Below is just one example, there are many more on Ali-Express. See the yellowish halo around the spot on the pictures. He probably fatally believed the "10.000 lumens", our Chinese friends are notoriously optimistic about the output of their flashlights.

• Have we had a confirmation of the PSU output rating yet?

Frank Acland had been asked but he hasn't replied yet. I bet Rossi peeled off the sticker. Judging from its size it's pretty certain a 120W rated power supply. They come in various sizes and you can actually tell by the number of holes in the casing what power they deliver.

• Frank Acland had been asked but he hasn't replied yet. I bet Rossi peeled off the sticker. Judging from its size it's pretty certain a 120W rated power supply. They come in various sizes and you can actually tell by the number of holes in the casing what power they deliver.

Well, hooking a 1 ohm, high wattage resistor across it will give a pretty solid idea of peak power output and loaded voltage.

• Given the size and lack of cooling fan it's probably between 120W and 180W, maybe 150W. It's a standard design; even the model name is kind of standard. Usually it's formatted like "S-150-12" with the numbers varying depending on power and voltage. Manufacturer name and actual components used may vary. Output voltage is adjustable within a small range with the visible potentiometer.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.