Detailed treatment of Maxwell's errors

• There is a Biot Savart Equation, but it doesn't rise to the level of a physical law. At best it is an approximate equation that applies to some situations but not all.

Consider a rotating charge.

As there is no charge it also cant rotate... What we measure as charge interaction is the resonant energy transfer between two nested magnetic fluxes.

We can use charge as a synonym for a certain quantity of force induced by such coupling flux. This allows to give some nice relations that are used in Maxwell equations.

The SO(4) model gives the exact explanation for the gravity force that is a residual effect between the classically electroweak force and the strong force. Thus for changing gravity you have to change the coupling between the two forces. This effectively happens in 4-He - the alpha particle - where the spin pairing changes the weight of the gravity coupling. So 4-He has a missing mass of about 4eV. This did lead to illegal corrections made by NIST that did use a fake QCD model that can explain nothing about mass.

As long as we use charge to explain chemistry we will miss a part of the answer. Effectively charge based QM is just usable for a low precision approach and totally fails for many molecules

Nevertheless: For macroscopic physics charge is a good approach to model EM effects.

• The SO(4) model gives the exact explanation for the gravity force

The alternative mainstream model QCD has no hope of getting to gravity

it is stuck on a proton mass which has errors of something like +- 30 Mev

There is no hope of looking at finer nuclear structure within the proton with QCD

quantum quark stuff.

Light Hadron Masses from Lattice QCD
    This article reviews lattice QCD results for the light hadron spectrum. We give an overview of different formulations of lattice QCD, with discussions on the…
    arxiv.org

When you say nested topological effects I hear the word 'Magic'

I was so disappointed to discover that the Tesseract has only eight times

the volume of a police box..

perhaps it has been upgraded to 6D?

The Doctor's TARDIS
    The Doctor's TARDIS — also called the Ship, the Box, and simply the TARDIS (PROSE: Time and Relative, COMIC: Food for Thought) — was the Doctor's primary means…
    tardis.fandom.com

• Sometimes it is a good idea to go closer to the source to find what you want. Maxwell's equations were reduced by Oliver Heaviside from the original 20 equations/20 variables down to 4 vector equations/2 variables. This is a mini-bio of an extraordinary man. Perhaps these are better than the ones you don't like?

This Month in Physics History
    February 3, 1925: Death of Oliver Heaviside
    www.aps.org

Also, if it is to your liking, here's a fre pdf of Volume 2 of the 3 volumes he wrote following his own look at Maxwell's work. Be warned, it is 600+ pages and 71.9 Mb. ;)

• Wyttenbach

If you get rid of charge then the Biot Savart Equation becomes useless as the current element is then not defined. You put yourself in danger of a circular definition. Also the Biot Savart Equation implies the magnetic field satisfies the principle of superposition, which the Internet will also tell you. However, if you take two identical magnets you should be able to show that is not true by a simple, but potentially dangerous experiment. Cosmologists also tell us that magnetic fields snap into simpler configurations after being twisted and stretched into complex configurations by rotation of their sources. Not characteristic of superposition.

Both the electric and gravitational fields satisfy the principal of superposition. Seems untenable to have them created by a field that doesn't.

I interpret you equation for SO(4) as a tensor description. Even the great Einstein expanded his equation so others could work with it. Why don't you?

• If you get rid of charge then the Biot Savart Equation becomes useless as the current element is then not defined. You put yourself in danger of a circular definition.

We don't get rid of charge. Its the sum of a magnetic effect.

But please distinguish between macroscopic fields and the structure of particles below the classic De Broglie radius. Our macroscopic world is not 6D!

May be if you know some topology then it must be clear to you that e.g. the Maxwell equations cannot be transported from 4D --> 6D. It's the other way round. The 6D structure must produce the 4D (3D,t) fields. Only the Biot Savart operator can be transported as it is a basic (2:1) force law independent of dimensions.

• Nature is quite magical though isn't it?
    Is reality absolute or relative, who reads as a closer approximation, that's for sure :D
    The Biot-Savart Law is simplified as the right hand rule of electromagnetism, right? I'm confused why you dismissed it as a law, it's very well documented from the likes of
    Perhaps you are confusing it with Jefimienko's equation which superseded Biot-Savart to include relativistic effects? There that "real" root word again :D
    Because of these relativistic effects amended discovered by the brilliant Ukrainian Oleg D. Jefimenko, a rotating charge is moving through space relative to other changes angular momentum and mass.
    The potential spin states from relativistic ground states actually have a name called Spinors in Quantum mechanics I think.
    I am a total laymen, but I welcome being corrected by a person who is well educated in the subject, like I would assume you are?

Skepticism is a healthy resistance, but don't you think cynicism can be a self inflicted cage if one's not careful?

• Diadon Acs

Here is a simple experiment you can carry out. Eye protection is recommended, though. Take two identical magnets. If you bring them together north pole to south pole they snap nicely together. Bring them together north pole to north pole and you encounter a strong force. What's going on? Well, the opposing magnetic fields don't add up to zero. The fields from each magnet keep their identity. They get bent and stretched. If you move down to the microscopic level the magnetic domains of each magnet are also magnets. That magnetism can't be destroyed, but the orientation of each domain can change. Also, the snapping of those twisted stellar magnetic fields may occur at the level of the quantum foam where crossings occur. No one knows. So, what happens at the macroscopic level may be intimately connected to events at the microscopic level.

My interest today is about gravitational effects as I may have solved the mystery of Joseph Papp's engine and his explosions. There have been some hints about gravitational effects involving spinning structures and arranging atoms. Well, nature has provided the element bismuth which supposedly rejects a magnetic field. That would require a rearrangement of the crystalline structure of the element maybe pointing the way to modifying gravity around the crystal. Unfortunately Wyttenbach's theory isn't of much help. Looks like a job for the researchers rather than theoreticians.

• As long as we use charge to explain chemistry we will miss a part of the answer. Effectively charge based QM is just usable for a low precision approach and totally fails for many molecules

Nevertheless: For macroscopic physics charge is a good approach to model EM effects.

Yurg! Are you sorry to part with the "electric charge according to Maxwell"? Mistake Maskwell! There is no "electric charge according to Maxwell" in nature ...

Repeat my simple experiment, which I demonstrate in this video - from 26 minutes 35 seconds -

Physchemistry of the microcosm, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, h 13, 08/25/2020 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= cibpt_eyg9E

Magnet stuck to plastic ruler - 29 minutes 13 seconds -

I quote a textbook on physics -

Here is the English translation -

«§22.2 Magnetic field as a special kind of matter. Let us agree to call the field, through which the interaction of electric currents located at a distance, a magnetic field. Experience has shown that a magnetic field is created by moving "electric charges" or an alternating "electric field" (§27.5) and acts only on moving charges."

Explain to us why a plastic ruler behaves like a magnet or like a piece of iron...?

• I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Diadon Acs

Here is a simple experiment you can carry out. Eye protection is recommended, though. Take two identical magnets. If you bring them together north pole to south pole they snap nicely together. Bring them together north pole to north pole and you encounter a strong force. What's going on? Well, the opposing magnetic fields don't add up to zero. The fields from each magnet keep their identity. They get bent and stretched. If you move down to the microscopic level the magnetic domains of each magnet are also magnets. That magnetism can't be destroyed, but the orientation of each domain can change. Also, the snapping of those twisted stellar magnetic fields may occur at the level of the quantum foam where crossings occur. No one knows. So, what happens at the macroscopic level may be intimately connected to events at the microscopic level.

My interest today is about gravitational effects as I may have solved the mystery of Joseph Papp's engine and his explosions. There have been some hints about gravitational effects involving spinning structures and arranging atoms. Well, nature has provided the element bismuth which supposedly rejects a magnetic field. That would require a rearrangement of the crystalline structure of the element maybe pointing the way to modifying gravity around the crystal. Unfortunately Wyttenbach's theory isn't of much help. Looks like a job for the researchers rather than theoreticians

Have you investigated different EM wave potentials in spin relations? Besides the magnetic locking example you gave with bismuth, there is another macroscopic experimental observation you might find interesting.

Polarity free magnetic repulsion

• Diadon Acs

Polarity free magnetic repulsion should be of great interest to Wyttenbach and Cherepanov and, since this is a forum for discussion, you might provide more information.

Do those EM wave potentials show anomalous behavior relative to Maxwell's Equations. I view any gravitational effects as a second order effect which would go beyond Maxwell's Equations.

• Cherepanov2020

One piece of data does not make a theory, as mistakes happen. You recently showed a magnetic compass between what looked like a pair of metal plates, a capacitor. So, I'd like to suggest an experiment. You will need to find an electrical engineer to design a current generator that can put out constant current, though. Should be doable. You will need a spring scale and the plates must be allowed to move. Simply measure the change in force versus time and distance as varying values of (constant) current are applied. You can also measure the magnetic field between the plates.🤔

• Do you have a way to test your theory with an experiment?

A theory must exactly match actual data and that's what it does.

QM is way off since 50 years but was exact around 1950...latest 1970...

Polarity free magnetic repulsion should be of great interest to Wyttenbach and Cherepanov

A soon as you rotate a field you induce charge also inside the magnet. Charge always attracts a B field. The whole action then becomes classic pegtop action where the rotation is the B field inside the magnet is not directly visible.

• How important it is for us, modern physicists, to study and understand the source of the delusions of physicists of the past.

Here, for example, the well-known law of Biot-Savarra ...

We read the story ... "Jean-Baptiste Biot, together with Savard, conducted in 1820 a study of magnetic fields flowing through thin wires of various shapes. The experimental data they obtained formed the basis of the formula derived by Laplace for the magnetic induction of the field created by a current element of length dl This formula is called the Biot-Savart-Laplace law.”

1820 ... In fact, these people did not know physics in its modern volume, but you are their followers blindly - like kittens, use their delusions ...

These physicists brought a magnetic needle into a current-carrying conductor and observed its deflection...

Now think what a gulf lies between their knowledge in 1820 and your knowledge in 1923!!!

This is the first!

Secondly... I present to your attention modern experiments with modern measuring equipment, and in these experiments the Biot-Savart Law does not work at all. The Efimenko equation does not work in this case either. The Heaviside-Feynman formula does not work. Think about it ... So let's look at the experiments -

Lorentz Force - World Deception!!! -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Lorentz force is a world scam .. -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rotation of a permanent magnet around a wire with a current of 100A. Magnet Rotation near wire with current -

And now we are looking at the simplest experiment and trying to explain it with the help of those laws and formulas that are presented in our modern textbooks...

Pen and magnet, February 12, 2021 -

My analysis is as follows - only the paradigm of physical chemistry of the microworld today is able to explain these experiments.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.