Detailed treatment of Maxwell's errors

• WEll, a wire carrying a current always deflects a compass needle when I try it. Maybe you have a different kind of electricity in Russia? :)

Alan! You are inattentive... In the video presented above, the experimenter shows a zone above the wire in which this deviation is absent - in this zone, for the same reason, the cylindrical magnet does not rotate.

• Ну, провод, по которому течет ток, всегда отклоняет стрелку компаса, когда я пытаюсь это сделать. Может у вас в России другое электричество? :)

The author of another video at 1 minute 55 seconds shows us "zero instrument readings" ... Thus, there is a point or line above the wire in which there is no magnetic field

• another Maxwell error article..

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331939278_MAXWELL'S_ERROR_AND_ITS_CONSEQUENCES_FOR_PHYSICS

author Chubykalo (ex Spetznatz Belarussia, emigre to Mexico)

is not solitary and has a few more reads... still no citations

With the co-author of this article - Kuligin Viktor Arkadyevich, we have known each other since October 2018 ...

Back in 2015 on this site - http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0016/001d/00162413.htm

he posted his article - Maxwell's Error - http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0016/001d/2413-kl.pdf

In September 2020, another article was published - "Maxwell's brilliant mistake and the crisis of physics" - http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0001/005d/2507-kl.pdf

In fact, our independent studies complement each other and reveal the essence of Maxwell's errors.

From my point of view, Kuligin and his associates have very good research, they draw, from my point of view, the right conclusions ...

Why again do I get sarcasm from you regarding this kind of research? None of you present your own arguments other than ridicule towards the authors ...

You laughed .... And so what? We have a Russian proverb for this case - "Pug yapping, and the caravan goes on ..."

• And again about the law of Biot-Savart ... Watch this video and analyze the information posted in it - 20. The magnetic field of coils with current. Notes on magnetostatics. h 20. -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My conclusion is that the Biot-Savart Law does not reflect real physics...

• there are a variety of written forms which allude to Maxwell's sins

Here is third Maxwell critic re:

"vicious electric magnetism ...Sisov

"As the result the true sources of the magnetic field - real magnetic poles (magnetic charges) which are the structural components of atoms and substance, were “buried alive”.

It is Maxwell’s vicious electric magnetism that suppressed the interest of scientists in the search for and detection of real magnetic charges in atoms and substance and pushed of the physical theory into the “swamp” of relativism.

The author’s experimental and theoretical studies have shown that a main reason for ignoring magnetic charges and, and therefore, the emergence of a vicious concept of electric magnetism, is the radically different physics of the confinement of electrons and magnetic charges in the structures of Physical mass (in atoms, nucleons, substance and others)

3 citations =selfcitations

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338922857_Great_Mistake_of_Great_J_C_Maxwell/citations

more here if one has the stamina..

"

3.6 The Physical Nature of “Dark Energy” (Sizov, 2011/2012; Sizov, 2016c)

According to the Physical Triad Concept all forces direct action on the particles and masses, which are

implemented in the real World are the forces of the so-called "Dark energy" (“DE”) which are determined by

non-equilibrium states in the "Energo-phase" in the form of oblasts of local pressures 𝑃􀰌 created by energions

(ε). The formation of “Dark Energy” in Energo-phase is induced by spinor fields, i.e. fields of charged particles.

All of spinor fields, including gravitational fields, do not have essential forces importance. They only play the

role of the intermediaries exerting influence on state of Energo-phase and inducing formation of “Dark Energy”

in it. Namely “Dark Energy” is real forces factor, performing the dynamics and the so-called interactions of

masses and charged particles as in the scale of the Universe (the movement of galaxies, stars, planets and other

objects) so and in the microcosm, for example, the dynamics of the spinor particles within a Physical masses of

such as atoms, nucleons, etc."

• "As the result the true sources of the magnetic field - real magnetic poles (magnetic charges) which are the structural components of atoms and substance, were “buried alive”.

Very compelling! All magnetic sources are the teeth of good....

There are no and never will be magnetic sources as EM flux moves at light speed - at least...

• Разве теперь нельзя представить объяснения экспериментов и результатов в письменной форме?

Austrian researcher Felix Ehrenhaft was engaged in "magnetic charges"...

Felix Ehrenhaft's experiments on the interaction of particles with magnetic and electric fields, 1947 -

Observations: - https://www.biosensor-physik.de/biosensor/ehrenhaft.htm

But... But he, just like Millikan, was mistaken when he applied voltage to the plates, thinking that an "electric field" was formed between the plates. Electrons formed magnetic poles on the plates, due to their magnetic properties - where the wire with the "+" sign was connected, the south magnetic pole was formed on the surface of the plate, and where the wire with the "-" sign was connected, the north magnetic pole was formed on the surface of the plate. But there was no "electric field" between the plates.

Rice. 03: Forces in electric and magnetic fields and under the influence of gravity

• Once again about the law of Biot-Savart ...

Pay attention to what the author of the video says at 16 minutes 36 seconds - “Why today we continue to use the results of discoveries 200 years ago without visible attempts to clarify them?” -

17. Structure of the field of a conductor with current. Notes on magnetostatics. Part 17. -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

18. Magnetic field of several conductors. Notes on magnetostatics. h 18. -

19. Magnetic field of a coil with a current of different diameters. Notes on magnetostatics. Ch 19. Mag-notes P19. -

• A theory must exactly match actual data and that's what it does.

QM is way off since 50 years but was exact around 1950...latest 1970...

A soon as you rotate a field you induce charge also inside the magnet. Charge always attracts a B field. The whole action then becomes classic pegtop action where the rotation is the B field inside the magnet is not directly visible.

I tend to agree with you about us being stuck in the 1960s as far as our physics go. This probably has a lot to do with the impasses of the standard model and General Relativity. QM makes predictions from observations and uses calculations to normalize complex systems. It's just a way we interpret electrodynamic systems using mathematics, but it doesn't mean its all correct. I try not to look at science in absolute terms but rather a continuum of expanding our awareness on natural patterns.

It's very important in order for us to understand things already discovered. It's perhaps even more important to test them for oneself to see that the physics is based on reality. There are many scientists who contribute to the body of knowledge from all over the world. The mathematics is simply a means of communication and perhaps shouldn't be confused with the actual physics?

The paradigm issue you suggested in physical chemistry of the microcosm seems to not agree with our perceived paradigm of the macrocosm due to GR. Which is an extension of Newtonian physics. This seems to be a common impasse in a lot of the theoretical physics. It is my assertation that GR is partially wrong as it pertains to gravity. Unfortunately, the experiments I purpose are out of my financial reach for testing. It would require a space craft to be able test it. ^^
    Perhaps there are many partial truths in the sciences our mothers and fathers have left behind? It would be unfortunate to disregard all the discoveries our ancestors left for us and not carry the flame of scientific knowledge wouldn't it?

Thank you for your response and I love the electrostatic tests of charge polarization with the dielectric pens. That experiment still fascinates me to this day :)

• . QM makes predictions from observations and uses calculations to normalize complex systems. It's just a way we interpret electrodynamic systems using mathematics, but it doesn't mean its all correct

Coulombs law can of course can be verified at macroscopic distances

Coulomb's Law Experiment - Video Library
    Learn how to set up and use PASCO's Coulomb's Law apparatus.Jump to specific sections of the video: 1. Introduction [0:00] 2. Setup and Calibration [1:13] 3....
    www.pasco.com

but at femto distance it is beyond easy measurement..

QCD only has indirect measurements based on models..gluons quarks strangeness..

and high energy collisions.

the latest computations show a mass radius that is only 0.52 femtometers

a significantly less result than the 'charge radius' at 0.8+

Explanation..??

Its very difficult to make any conclusion based on QCD

but for sure at Femto distances

no one can be sure that Coulomb's Law holds

QCD cannot even model the proton magnetic moment after how many decades??

except using dubious extrapolation computation down from the 600 Mevs energy level..

although the derivation is straightforward using the ring current model..

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2207.05212

• robert bryant

No forces other than gravity act on dark matter, so the authors appear to be wrong.

I gave a theory (in the BLP thread) for the creation of dark matter that has been ignored here as has also been my challenge as to the missing piece.

The theory is based on the assertion that the Cosmic Microwave Background has been stretched. Two questions then arise: What stretches the photons and where does the energy go? The theory asserts that the expansion of space stretches it and the energy becomes dark matter (pure mass).

I guess the authors would want negative energy to stretch the photons,

• Diadon Acs

Wyttenbach is wrong. An incorrect theory can give correct results.

The important role of mathematics relative to a theory is that it is the scaffolding that supports the theory. In this regard Wyttenbach's complaint about the math failing relative to the coulomb law and distributed charge is wrong. The math is fine. It is the physics that causes the problem.

• Cherepanov2020

Let's say you got rid of the electric field. What about voltage? Maybe I can help you there.

Consider the relation: CV =q. Take the derivative of both sides:

d(CV)/dt = I

In the experiment I suggested I is constant, so we can integrate both sides:

CV = I x t + constant

CV can now be defined as a physical quantity having units of current times time. If CV is zero at time t =0 then the constant disappears.

There still is the issue of V in the expression for power: V x I =P

Well, you would be measuring force versus

distance and time. So, it should be possible to eliminate that V as well. I'll leave that up to you.

• The theory is based on the assertion that the Cosmic Microwave Background has been stretched.

The explanation is simple and known since > 30 years. Space expands due to the repulsing force of photon emission. So all photons get relatively slowed down (red shifted) because the receiver did accelerate.

In this regard Wyttenbach's complaint about the math failing relative to the coulomb law and distributed charge is wrong.

Of course correct math is always correct. Just its use is wrong like in the 1/r fields where the classic solution ignores the source term..

To sum it up: Physics is far more complicated than points, point fields a 1:1 operator group matches...

Basically the standard model is a children fantasy. GR is not a proper model as the nobel committee already said 100 years ago. But mathematically its brilliant! But it has nothing to do with physics...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.