ICCF25 - 25th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Announcement

• NEW ENERGY TIMES PUBLISHES ALL THE PROGRAMME AND ABSTRACTS FOR ICCF-25

Dear Readers and Conference Participants, While the local team in Poland has been working hard to produce this conference, several New Energy Times readers saw a way to contribute, and they have helped to produce this unofficial ICCF-25 Book of Abstracts and printable schedule. In the first six pages, you will find a condensed overview of the schedule as of 5 July, 2023. Following that, you will find all of the abstracts available as of today.
    I look forward to seeing you in Poland and working with you to expand the scientific knowledge and accurate public understanding of this fascinating new area of science research into Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions.

Steven B. Krivit Publisher, New Energy Times

https://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2023/ICCF25/ICCF-25-Book-of-Abstracts-2023.07.04.pdf

• I look forward to seeing you in Poland and working with you to expand the scientific knowledge and accurate public understanding of this fascinating new area of science research into Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions.

Steven B. Krivit Publisher, New Energy Times

Good to see Krivit interested in "this fascinating new area of science research"...again. I enjoyed his taking a sabbatical from LENR to tackle the hot fusion illusion, but for his efforts, my guess is that little, if anything, will come of it. Not his fault.

Now time to get back to what will actually work to save the planet. Looking forward Steven to your reports about the ICCF25.

• Worth reminding those attending ICCF-25 Virtually, that the starting time of Monday 8 A.M. in Poland will be 2 A.M. Monday in New York, 12 mid -night in the Mountain States and 11 P.M. Sunday night in California. I have emailed to organisers btw to appeal for a few discounted virtual places for ISCMNS members..

• Official Post

It may seem quiet but there has been much planning going into providing our forum members full coverage of next weeks ICCF25. Thanks to your contributions, Diadon begins his travel Saturday, and Alan (self funded) on Sunday.

We will open a "Travel Diary" thread to follow their journeys to Poland. Then another thread will open when the conference begins. There, Diadon/Alan will keep us abreast of what they see and hear. And, as always, we look forward to your commentary every step of the way. Should you feel something is so important it warrants its own thread, then please feel free to do so.

So plenty of reporting to come from our team, with more still from Infinite Energy, and New Energy Times. Should be fun. Stay tuned.

• What became "Diamondis" and his promising X prize since last GREAT AND PROMISING iccf ?

It may seem quiet but there has been much planning going into providing our forum members full coverage of next weeks ICCF25. Thanks to your contributions, Diadon begins his travel Saturday, and Alan (self funded) on Sunday.

We will open a "Travel Diary" thread to follow their journeys to Poland. Then another thread will open when the conference begins. There, Diadon/Alan will keep us abreast of what they see and hear. And, as always, we look forward to your commentary every step of the way. Should you feel something is so important it warrants its own thread, then please feel free to do so.

So plenty of reporting to come from our team, with more still from Infinite Energy, and New Energy Times. Should be fun. Stay tuned.

• X-Prize was still trying to find the money.

Don't forget that the Xprize people don't provide funding for any of the "competing teams". The teams have to fund themselves, during the competition, even when they reach the final shortlist stage.

e.g. The Water Abundance XPrize finalists were all self-funded (some managed to get a bit of local crowd funding).

And remember, the eventual winner of the competition wasn't even in the final shortlist (but just happened to be located 5 minutes away from the XPrize head office. A rather curious coincidence).

One of the shortlist teams did eventually get some money too - but whether that was to stop them creating a fuss, and potential bad publicity, over the way that the competition was run, I have no idea.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Personally I have no interest in the X Prize at all however I especially wanted to highlight the blind optimism at each ICCF, which will return to reality in the following month.

I will shut up now, see you at the end of September :)

• It's customary for video's of all presentations to be put onto the web/

I think orsova is talking specifically about the ISCMNS EGM sheduled for 18:30 (local time) on Monday. I understand it will be possible for members to patch in (via Zoom?) to participate in the EGM. That will be fine for some of us (e.g. it starts at 17:30 in the UK) - but the time zones will make it awkward for people in some countries to join the EGM live (Thanks for the link rubycarat ).

I know presentations get uploaded to youtube after the conference, but an EGM is a little different. Presumably the meeting will be recorded, as it is streamed, but it may need to be placed in a non-public place for some members to watch later on.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• The conference has got off to a great start. 110 delegates in person and 40 virtual attendees. We began with a short but rather beautiful eulogy to Bill Collis, followed by a presentation by Jean-Paul Biberian on Calorimetry. Currently Fran Tanzella is presenting live on Brillouin's system, since they are not present in person. Very interesting and quite revealing.

More soon, still adjusting!

Amusing incident - our bus from Berlin to Szczecen was very late, and Diadon - who was booked on a later bus had joined us. The conductor wouldn't let him on our coach, but good old-fashioned bribery worked like a charm, suddenly there was a seat available!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.