ENG8 - new plasma energy system

• Yes- it really does produce direct electrical output - but that itself is not a surprise, since the arcing between electrodes completes a circuit for the current that originates from the power suppy. The mystery is why there is apparently 5X more at the end of the circuit than there is at the beginning.

• Yes- it really does produce direct electrical output - but that itself is not a surprise, since the arcing between electrodes completes a circuit for the current that originates from the power supply. The mystery is why there is apparently 5X more at the end of the circuit than there is at the beginning.

Has George mentioned his longest run time and how many cycles he has done on one arc reactor? It would be interesting to see what the electrodes look like over time.
    It also might be beneficial for a better understanding of the physics of the device to use a smaller electrode mass to see if they give up or gain atomic structure, as I think Wyttenbach was eluding too.
    This might already exist somewhere but I don't feel like digging atm.

On the topic of the video and ENG8, why do they show the Egly arc reactor and not the device with the COP claims of ENG8?
    UL and the independent 3rd party validators are claiming a 5x COP Egly's Al Arc device now?

Always more questions than answers from me I'm afraid, my apologies for that. 😅
    I do wonder if this Russian system is similar to the setup I and many others already use, only with a more dedicated power supply?

• Is important to note that the one tested in Portugal is the air cell and it has thermal output measured with COP over 5 and the test at Culham was for Egely’s device, which is electricity in and electricity out COP. Engie is also working with a water cell with heat output. Don’t get confused.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Is important to note that the one tested in Portugal is the air cell and it has thermal output measured with COP over 5 and the test at Culham was for Egely’s device, which is electricity in and electricity out COP. Engie is also working with a water cell with heat output. Don’t get confused.

I am confused now: Does Egely's device have a COP of 5 (electrical) or does the COP of 5 apply only for air cell tested in Portugal (thermal)?

• Does Egely's device have a COP of 5 (electrical) or does the COP of 5 apply only for air cell tested in Portugal (thermal)?

The Egely Cell was recently tested demonstrated (thanks Alan) in England (Culham, Oxfordshire). It has an electrical output. His previous devices have measured the electrical output via the heat generated in a load resistor (I don't know about the recent one).

The Eng8 "Air-Cell" was tested in Portugal (the report you linked to). It has a thermal output (hot air).

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• The Egely Cell was recently tested in England (Culham, Oxfordshire).

I would say demonstrated rather than tested. The Egely device does give an electrical output which I am assured UL-USA have measured and found to be COP-5. The demonstrations at Culham showed that resistances in an oil-bath on the input and output sides showed an elevated temperature on the output side after 10 minutes or so. This was done 3 times during the day. While very interesting, quick and simple to do relative thermometry by itself is not conclusive. For example, I don't know the exact spec of the resistors used,for the tests, this is always a factor since not all resistors behave as expected at high voltage and in situations where power surges and thermal stress are operating factors.

But hopefully, the prmised UL-USA report will answer those questions..

• Alan Smith

I would say demonstrated rather than tested. The Egely device does give an electrical output which I am assured UL-USA have measured and found to be COP-5.

Alan, what was the input/output values you have seen ? Is this easily implementable at an higher size, power ?

• For example, I don't know the exact spec of the resistors used,for the tests, this is always a factor since not all resistors behave as expected at high voltage and in situations where power surges and thermal stress are operating factors.

It is difficult to believe that some unknown resistor characteristic produces energy to heat up the oil bath.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.