Direct Production Of Electricity - Infinite Energy.

• Interestingly, this is the original 1963 paper from RCA labs, that posited the LED cooling effect.

Evidence of Refrigerating Action by Means of Photon Emission in Semiconductor Diodes
    More than 90% of the photons emitted from forward-biased GaAs diodes have energies $h\ensuremath{\nu}$ higher than the applied voltage $V$. Thus, a portion of…
    journals.aps.org

It was their way of trying to explain an experimental anomaly. But although their hypothesis wasn't actually tested (no temperature drop could be measured), the electroluminescent cooling effect seems to have become part of established LED theory.

Unfortunately, the full paper (available via the usual work-arounds, for those without institutional access) is rather opaque.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• I though he was in jail?

Wrong Rohner. You're thinking of John Rohner, the third brother. The last I heard he was in Canada living free like a Canada Goose.

I read old articles from Infinite Energy about Papp's engine that had some wild ideas about how it works. I hope I proposed a realistic process. But it seemed odd that the mag supports LENR, but then ignores new ideas.

I would be more inclined to write a book than an article, because I think this will be a game changer if proven correct.

• There it is.

• To extent that such exists I wrote it. You can find it in "The LENR Induced Fission Thread" my one and only thread on this site. Let me know what you think.😎

OK - I'll reply there.

I would be more inclined to write a book than an article, because I think this will be a game changer if proven correct.

Maybe it would be a good idea to carry out some simple experiments, in an attempt to disprove your hypothesis, before spending all the time and mental effort involved in writing a book.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Wrong Rohner. You're thinking of John Rohner, the third brother. The last I heard he was in Canada living free like a Canada Goose.

I read old articles from Infinite Energy about Papp's engine that had some wild ideas about how it works. I hope I proposed a realistic process. But it seemed odd that the mag supports LENR, but then ignores new ideas.

Strange story. McKubre was at one time involved with John but suddenly there was a securities violation case and John publicly apologized, admitted wrongdoing and then eventually everything went quiet.

Bob called me a few years ago asking for some thorium.

• OK - I'll reply there.

Maybe it would be a good idea to carry out some simple experiments, in an attempt to disprove your hypothesis, before spending all the time and mental effort involved in writing a book.

I don't have indentured servants, er graduate students to do the work. Also, no one is paying me $100,000.00 a year to do that kind of work. Besides it's dangerous, all those neutrons being emitted. The two explosions were probably sufficient to take out armored vehicles. So, there are issues that can be considered even at this point.

• I don't have indentured servants, er graduate students to do the work. Also, no one is paying me $100,000.00 a year to do that kind of work. Besides it's dangerous, all those neutrons being emitted. The two explosions were probably sufficient to take out armored vehicles. So, there are issues that can be considered even at this point.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is a good piece of merchandise for sale via the Infinite Energy magazine website.

"Taxpayers are conditioned to think of 'research' as what is done in universities by people with government grants. Actually, research is what was done by the Wright brothers with their own money." Dr. Thomas E. Phipps, Jr.

• Corporations also do research with government money. There's an outfit near me by the name of Calumet Electronics that has defense contracts and is looking for people if anyone's interested.

I would never denigrate the connection between academia and the government in research. That's what got me my PhD. It's very likely the institute I was associated with had a hand in the development of the stealth bomber and the stealth fighter. Try to do that in your basement.

Maybe Frogfall would like to suggest some of those simple experiments. But do it in the proper thread.

When teaching at University one time I was preparing lab work for my students when I discovered a transistor circuit that always oscillated an L-C circuit in series resonance mode if such existed. This led to a patentable circuit to resonate a quartz crystal in series resonant mode rather than the usual parallel mode. The University declined to patent it. Only God knows how much money they lost from royalties. So I guess an individual can contribute in almost any environment.

• While I won't block you I will ignore you going forward.

That didn't last long. I suggest you do go ahead and block me.

Since you've cheerfully identified yourself as a Liputan - being unable to function without servants, whilst expecting to ride around on a diamante platter - then there appears to be little scope for sensible discussion.

The original ethos of CF & LENR research came from showing that it was possible to observe nuclear and anomalous energy effects without the need for humongous budgets, bloated organisations, and the monster machines beloved of high energy physics. LENR experiments are well within the scope of individuals, and small groups, to both fund and carry out - as has been shown frequently on this very forum.

p.s. I also regard Sesame Street as possibly the finest product to ever emerge from the USA ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.