Correlations between Apparent Peaks in LENR Transmutation Data.

• This is a micrograph of an EVO that has impressed an impression comprised of transmuted material on an aluminum surface. The shape is produced by a polariton petal condensate comprised of a core (white), that is surrounded by the petals (see image technical description below) which are generated by a polariton interlaced circulation of interweaving left and right handed polaritons, which is then surrounded by a hexagonal magnetic zone (size: 523 microns) that is best seen (only seen) in polarized light.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1401988111

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Petal-shaped-polariton-condensates-A-D-Spatial-images-and-spectra-horizontal-cut_fig1_262817238/download

The petal is an interference pattern typical of photon based confinement.

• axil I think that images of surface effects caused by laser excitation of surfaces at cryogenic temperatures has got very little to do with EVO strikes.

This particular EVO was produced by Egely's custom built microwave reactor and found on the aluminum surface of that reactor, and the EVO shows transmutation of aluminum to carbon ( the white area is diamond).

What we can learn from this data: This EVO was produced by the LENR reaction and does not show any signs of fusion based nuclear effects. LENR based transmutation is an extremely tender and structurally precise process down to the nanometer. It is a process that reforms matter instantaneously without any signs of energy production. Producing energy from the EVO (aka LENR) requires an in-depth understanding of the EVO's life cycle where the energy can be harvested at the end of that cycle when the EVO becomes unstable immediately after its termination. Transmutation does not produce any energy.

• This particular EVO was produced by Egely's custom built microwave reactor and found on the aluminum surface of that reactor, and the EVO shows transmutation of aluminum to carbon ( the white area is diamond).

Then why put in links to other papers and not mention Egely's work? There is a suggestion BTW from the analysis technician that carbon present in this set up because the electrodes were cleaned with Isopropanol before use. I doubt you knew that. As for diamonds, who said that? Also no microwaves, DC You should be more careful about what you post, this is not kiddies corner..

• Then why put in links to other papers and not mention Egely's work? There is a suggestion BTW from the analysis technician that carbon present in this set up because the electrodes were cleaned with Isopropanol before use. I doubt you knew that. As for diamonds, who said that? Also no microwaves, DC You should be more careful about what you post, this is not kiddies corner..

I should have included the video from which the data is derived as follows:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This data comes from a picture of crenulated ball of transmuted matter produced by the SAFIRE reactor that is attributed to the AURON energy company (as shown on the copywrite mark on the far left of the micrograph). The image on the right is from VEGA3 which is a SAFIRE replication experiment.

These balls are seen in many LENR transmutation instances such as LION, in cavitation as previewed by magicsound lab, SAFIRE, and SAFIRE replication experiments - the VEGA experiments).

What we can learn from this data: In other SEM images from other experiments, some of these type crenelated balls were viewed under SEM as broken apart and appear to be hollow where a thin shell of mostly iron in those experiments surround a empty void. As seen in the micrograph once again, this LENR based transmutation is an extremely tender and structurally precise process down to the nanometer

Here again we view a highly detailed stature of mixed transmuted material that shows no sign of nuclear energy based turbulent formation. In the case of this SAFIRE transmuted ball, the transmuted material is rare earths. In SAFIRE, these balls were found on the iron anode that had begun to melt down. Such detail in the formation of the ball requires extreme speed and a non turbulent sub micron based consolidation process which involve a mix of various transmuted material.

Speculation as to the method of Ball formation: There might be a singularity at the center of the EVO around which transmuted material accumulates. The singularity would produce a void and its event horizon would be the zone in which the transmuted material would accumulate.

• I ran across a micrograph of an EVO that was produced by a LENR fuel source that shows the supersolid hexagon based lattice structure that a large assembly of polaritons assume inside an EVO. There is a direct connection between the EVO, supersolid, and polariton condensation that might well serve as proof of the polariton based origin of the EVO.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/image-proxy/?key=28f699ba45886a9e98dd2e0069d52a9857a5ea810eb5376e0aa21e47c9c22952-aHR0cHM6Ly91cGxvYWRzLmRpc3F1c2Nkbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2YzMTk3NTlhOGM2Y2Q3ZjIwMjc4YzQ1Y2JlYWFhY2MyMmM5MjdlN2YyNGU0ZDFjODlkZGZlZGM5NDU4YTM0MzYuZ2lm

• Dude, my involvement in LENR started with a (modified) replication attempt of Parkhomov's high-temperature reactor. After some trials, we measured strong bursts of elevated Geiger counter reading. If that's not a nuclear indication, I don't know what the indication would be.

There are many well-documented experiments, which measured neutron emission peaks, peaks in the gamma ray spectrum, appearance of new elements, etc. Your time could be better spent by reading those experimental reports, than Huizenga's "nothing to see here" book.

If there is a contradiction between what LENR experimenters observe, and what hot fusioneers observe in D-D fusion, then it is logical to consider that we might be looking at some other reaction than plain D-D fusion. That possibility did not occur to Huizenga, because he used his tax-payer funded position only for destructive purposes, was not interested scientific progress.

BTW: are you Axil teaming up with someone else, or he just randomly happens to quote you when he slanders LENR theory works?

• Dude, my involvement in LENR started with a (modified) replication attempt of Parkhomov's high-temperature reactor. After some trials, we measured strong bursts of elevated Geiger counter reading. If that's not a nuclear indication, I don't know what the indication would be.

Gamma radiation was seen in early Rossi demos at startup and shutdown of his early reactor. The reaction is complicated and nuclear energy indications will sometimes be seen. But as Dr. Kim stated in his Bose Einstein condensate based theory, when coherence develops in the reaction, energy production stops. A coherent reaction means that the vagaries of quantum mechanics are confusing what the reaction is doing. In your Parkhomov replication experiment, those gamma readings were no doubt fleeting.

Celani reports gamma radiation emitted from Rossi's reactor as follows:

[Vo]:Revised version Celani reports on gamma emission from Rossi device

Jed Rothwell Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:49:18 -0800

Code
    Here is a revised version of the message I sent the other day.

Villa reported no gamma emissions or other radiation significantly above
    background from the Rossi device. Celani, however, said that he did detect
    something. Here are the details he related to me at ICCF16, from my notes,
    with corrections and additions by Celani.

• Agree no strong force is involved in cold fusion only the weak one. This P&F original mistake could have saved us from all this counter publicity.

Dude, my involvement in LENR started with a (modified) replication attempt of Parkhomov's high-temperature reactor. After some trials, we measured strong bursts of elevated Geiger counter reading. If that's not a nuclear indication, I don't know what the indication would be.

There are many well-documented experiments, which measured neutron emission peaks, peaks in the gamma ray spectrum, appearance of new elements, etc. Your time could be better spent by reading those experimental reports, than Huizenga's "nothing to see here" book.

If there is a contradiction between what LENR experimenters observe, and what hot fusioneers observe in D-D fusion, then it is logical to consider that we might be looking at some other reaction than plain D-D fusion. That possibility did not occur to Huizenga, because he used his tax-payer funded position only for destructive purposes, was not interested scientific progress.

BTW: are you Axil teaming up with someone else, or he just randomly happens to quote you when he slanders LENR theory works?

• Agree no strong force is involved in cold fusion only the weak one. This P&F original mistake could have saved us from all this counter publicity.

It might be that the EVO is a spacetime object (a vacuum object) where the electroweak force is operative in the EVO's effective field as had occurred in the early universe before the Higgs field came into exitance. This means that all the electoweak particles (W+, W-, Z and the photon) are massless because they have not undergone spontaneous symmetry breaking as a result of exposure to the Higgs field. The Higgs field may not exist within the EVO and therefore only weak force interactions are possible. This could be the cause of instantaneous stabilization of unstable isotopes and other transmutation based processes.

Is this what you meant by your statement?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.