Colour Metallography

• Dear deleted account , there are some aspects of each user profile information that you can fill up and choose who can see it. You can also start a thread on the off topic forum about yourself. You can also start one to one or multipartite private conversations with members of your interest.

Hope this helps a bit.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Hello deleted account and welcome.

You're correct. Unfortunately there's no way to add biographical information to your user profile. It used to be the case that you could, but that feature seems to have gotten switched off somewhere along the way (the forum has been through a few software upgrades, I believe).

If you'd like to formally introduce yourself, then please feel free to start a new thread under "Off-topic Talk".

Off-Topic Talk

As to your other questions, I'm afraid I'm not sure. I suspect Alan can be of much more help than I.

Best,

O

• You can also start one to one or multipartite private conversations with members of your interest.

To do this, click the icon that contains two speech bubbles. It's in the top right corner, second from the right, next to the picture of your profile image. Then click the plus sign to start a new conversation. Feel free to send me a test message if you'd like to take it for a spin.

• Thank you gentlemen for helping deleted account. And welcome to a new member.

Anthropocene are very helpful and supportive of people working in the LENR field, and they are also interested in next gen clean fission nukes. They also support the International Society for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science, in which as its CEO I must confess an interest

On other matters, I can't make Steve Krivit respond to emails, but I guess he gets a lot. As for biographical info about me, I am hardly a recluse on here or elsewhere, but if there's anything special you want to know you can use the forum software to PM me either through 'conversation' in the banner menu,

• It used to be the case that you could, but that feature seems to have gotten switched off somewhere along the way (the forum has been through a few software upgrades, I believe).

Alan Smith , as I recall some years ago barty switched off for safety reasons, as some spammers use this to post malicious links. As we are all paifully aware, battling spam and malicious activity is a never ending task, and some times kills the fun for everyone.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• P.P.S.S. Alan Smith

Disregard previous transmission.

Was able to make contact with Steven Krivit.

Steven Krivit is also a member here, but has not posted much since he signed up, we assume he visits sparsely to read. I keep an ocassional e-mail contact with him but AFAIK he is often busy with his everyday business, and focus on LENR topics on an as possible basis. Is good to know you were able to get in touch with him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.