The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• Bob talks about thunderstorm generator

and other related topics in India.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jordan wishes Malcolm a happy birthday and gets invite to Cosmic summit 2024.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cosmic Summit - Cosmic Summit 2024
    THE COSMIC SUMMIT 2024 A NEW DAWN OF AN OLD AGE LEARN MORE GET TICKETS COSMIC SUMMIT IS BACK In June 2023, curious humans from twelve nations and 42 US States…
    cosmicsummit.com

Cosmic Summit 2023.

• This Video is beyond my pay rate but if anyone wants to have a go at it here it is.

• This Video is beyond my pay rate but if anyone wants to have a go at it here it is.

An old story goes that in ancient times a blind artist paced the Old St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, and sketched an excellent drawing of it in near-perfect perspective. Most artists at the time that could see, couldn’t paint or draw in proper perspective to save their skins.

• Inspiring Story of a blind painter.

• Video discussing Thunderstorm Generator

using quotes from book Hidden Energy.

Books – Jeane Manning

• Jarods take on Bob Greenyer analysis.

• Malcolm Bendall Thunderstorm Generator

Presentation with comments from Steve Scully.

• Bob also announced peer reviewed Paper to be published in Nature at 8:20 minute mark.

• Jahannah is excited.

• This is a couple of interesting videos as they stablish a quantitative and a qualitative base of comparison between the unmodified generator and the one with the TSG attached.

Open air CO emissions of an unmodified Generator (baseline for comparative asessment).

External Content m.youtube.com

Open air CO emissions of the generator with TSG installed.

External Content m.youtube.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• She talks about a successful replication in Germany and if am not completely wrong Bob Greenyer mentioned somewhere that they had a successful replication in India. Anyone who has some background information on either one?

Replications are ongoing, all of these are aimed at long term because they are aimed to obtain certification. I have not seen any detailed results report yet, but the instantaneous measurements shown in videos all confirm CO and CO2 reduction, some times total, other times partial.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Plasmoid tech Update.

• Malcolm Bendall , glad you joined the forum. As you can see, this is the thread devoted to the TSG, and is clear that our focus is in the technical and engineering aspects, and a marginal discussion has taken place regarding the bussiness side.

You may better be aware that we have also a healthy dose of open minded skepticism, one that we highly value, as it helps us keep in check and grounded.

Albeit I am hopeful and ethusiastic about the historic results and the current independent replications, and also aware of the analyses and findings that our good friend Bob Greenyer has found to be consistent with the possibility of the reactor be working because of the presence of plasmoids, I will repeat here my main contention, the "pea under the matress that does not let me sleep at night" so to speak, that keeps me from being anything more than hopeful about what I have learnt about the TSG so far:

There is no, to my current knowledge, any assesment regarding the possibility of the intake / exhaust gas volumes being significantly different between an unmodified generator and one with the TSG installed. This needs to be assesed properly in order to dispel any doubts about a plausible dilution effect in the exhaust gases that could explain the reduction of concentration of CO, CO2 and increase of O2 observed.

Albeit this is not obvious, differences in air circulation paths and flow regimes can have a great impact in total volume of flow per unit of area and time. My favorite example is this one:

External Content www.youtube.com

Everyone focuses in the water in this kind of videos, but is the air which creates the resistance that slows the pass of water when no vortex is formed, hence the vortex path has a much higher air flow rate than the non vortical path, so, as the TSG encourages vortical flows, the intake/ exhaust gas volumes can be significantly different, and we won't know until it is determined experimentally.

• She talks about a successful replication in Germany and if am not completely wrong Bob Greenyer mentioned somewhere that they had a successful replication in India. Anyone who has some background information on either one?

The nobody is choking test in Zurich.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.