Ecoengineering LENR Reactor at ICCF-25.

• I had a brief chat with one of the principals of Ecoengieering (Switzerland) at ICCF-25 where they presented a poster. Basically what they are doing is using inductance heating at 100kHz to activate a hollow cylinder of Nickel ,though I am not sure of this is solid 'bulk metal' or sintered powder. The text, where they describe the material as 'uniform' suggests that it is solid material. The reactor is fed with H2/D2 atmosphere and they claim some positive but diminishing effect from 5 out of 13 runs.. An ingenious feature of the design is that they use the spiral copper induction tube as a heat exchange system too. Their SEM work shows - or at least suggests - transmutation of Nickel to Carbon, though carbon is well known for making guest appearances in SEM studies while not being part of the real show. They describe their experiments as 'proof of concepts'. Maybe we will hear more from them.

There is a website, but currently it is just a 'landing page' with a statement about their intentions. The poster also poses a question. "What catalyses LENR reactions, imperfections in the lattice or trace elements?". Feel free to answer if you wish.

• I had a brief chat with one of the principals of Ecoengieering (Switzerland) at ICCF-25 where they presented a poster. Basically what they are doing is using inductance heating at 100kHz to activate a hollow cylinder

Any info what material is used for the hollow cylinder..... quartz tube closed at one end?

• Any info what material is used for the hollow cylinder..... quartz tube closed at one end?

As they are using induction heating Quartz or Alumina are probably what they use - notice also they mention 'freely movable temperature sensors - I guess this is to move them in and out of the induction zone while the heater is running- otherwise they would be useless. Unfortunately they did not bring a device that I saw anyway, so all I know really is what can be deduced from the poster.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.