Recent Wardenclyffe Fire

• I know some people here are big fans of Nikola Tesla - so this might be of interest.

Nikola Tesla’s historic Wardenclyffe lab site at risk after devastating fire
    The crowdfunded Tesla Science Center has launched a new fundraiser to repair the damage.
    arstechnica.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Interesting comment beneath the video:

Quote from "WardenclyffeResearch" (E W van den Bergh ?)
    The community has coughed up quite a lot of money already to save this place and this is the first look you allow us inside the building? How many years have we been waiting? Instead of asking for more money, can you first explain what happened to all the money that has been donated already? Cleaned the outside walls and restored the chimney... Oh, but that last one was for free, wasn't it?

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Interesting comment beneath the video:

It does seem a bit suspicious. Another commenter says the fire was electrical.

The cause of the fire was still under investigation, with evidence pointing primarily to one or more electrical shorts caused by wires either frayed from wear or damaged during maintenance of the spire.

I'm not how they know but it did make me giggle.

• This was The Oatmeal during the fundraising. It seems most of the money raised might just have been spent on buying the site.

Help me raise money to buy Nikola Tesla's old laboratory - The Oatmeal
    I'm starting a campaign to try and raise enough money to buy Nikola Tesla's old laboratory, the Wardenclyffe Tower.
    theoatmeal.com

• This just reminded me how confused everyone is, usually, when talking about the "wireless" nature of Tesla's idea. He did not meant to transmit power through the air, but through the Earth (good ole ground). Even Neil de Grasse Tyson is confused about this.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.