I started watching the Rossi folly in, 2014? Is there any LENR progress? Is LENR a viable energy supply.

• Hello, I have read your posts and wondered if your idea that there’s a neutrino field has anything in common with the slow / cold / relic neutrinos Alexander Parkhomov has published about. I have found your work online long before you came to the forum, but never was able to see the way it can be translated to practical experiments. Parkhomov, by stating that the emission of neutrinos from metals can be enhanced greatly with temperatures above 1000 degrees Celsius, has done some interesting experiments that very few people really find credible, but I think are simple enough to replicate.

1) I know Alexander Parkhomov. He is one of the most advanced experimenters and theorists in this direction. I offered him a joint experiment, but, unfortunately, he decided to achieve it on his own.

2) Temperature is not a condition of the experiment, but its consequence.

3) It is necessary to perform an experiment

→ ῡ + 63Ni28+1H→ 63Cu29 + e- + ῡ+1H + Q → ῡ+p++e- → ῡ+p+ → e+ + n → n→p+ +e- + ῡ → +1H →

as a result of which a cold fusion chain reaction will begin!!!

• so a nuclear Ni63 battery Plus H would be an LENR generator ?

a bit expensive $4000/gm of Ni63

it makes palladium look cheap

By the way, the primeval fire is a generator of cold nuclear fusion!!! When using a match (nickel 63) we light firewood (hydrogen = proton) and then warm ourselves all night (all our lives).

Are you concerned about the cost of a box of matches?

• page 76

"With this chain reaction of LENR, along with the transmutation of the nuclei of elements and the release of the kinetic energy of the particles in the form of heat Q, it is possible to generate a high power electric current from emitted electrons,

for example, using diamond semiconductors, in particular using carbon 14C (beta-galvanic device, beta-voltaic generator) or others.

[1] J. C. Maxwell, «A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field», London 155, 459–512 (1865) [2] H. Minkowski «Space and Time» 1908. Minkowski's papers on relativity, Montreal (2012) [3] A. Einstein (1916) "The Foundation of the GR". Annalen der Physik. 354 (7): 769."

Wrt Maxwell Minkowski Einstein

Perhaps you can give some exptal evidence for cold fusion ,,,C14, Ni63 ,box of matches ..or other

in Morioka in spring 2025

• "With this chain reaction of LENR, along with the transmutation of the nuclei of elements and the release of the kinetic energy of the particles in the form of heat Q, it is possible to generate a high power electric current from emitted electrons,

for example, using diamond semiconductors, in particular using carbon 14C (beta-galvanic device, beta-voltaic generator) or others.

Perhaps you can give some exptal evidence for cold fusion ,,,C14, Ni63 ,box of matches ..or other

in Morioka in spring 2025

I will be happy to take part in ICCF26. I hope there will be sponsors willing to finance this trip. But, most importantly, I am looking for partners who are ready to finance the theoretical research and experiments that I propose.

Although, for some time now, having lost faith in laboratory experiments, I have no need for them: Nature itself performs wonderful experiments LENR! For example, 1) Supernova Explosion SN1987A, for which there is a lot of observational data, 2) geological processes in the Earth, which G. Tarasenko and others write about.

In the cold fusion chain reaction that I propose, free electrons are formed, which can be converted into electric current - this is an engineering task.

• In the cold fusion chain reaction that I propose, free electrons are formed, which can be converted into electric current

How would that work, meaning where do the free electrons originate from? What I am getting at is that normally e and p are equal, if we let a neutron decay to a p and e they would recombine in the end so no free electrons really to utilize. So how do we get that excess bunch of free electrons?

• How would that work, meaning where do the free electrons originate from? What I am getting at is that normally e and p are equal, if we let a neutron decay to a p and e they would recombine in the end so no free electrons really to utilize. So how do we get that excess bunch of free electrons?

I understand your impatience to immediately receive an electric current, but first you need to carry out a repeating chain reaction of cold nuclear fusion.

You will be shocked if I tell you a crazy idea, which, nevertheless, is directly a consequence of my theory, namely: An electric current generator, a cold nuclear fusion generator and an “anti-gravity engine” are identical at a fundamental level!!! That is, cold nuclear fusion occurs in the electric current generator!!!

I write about this in my other comments and articles. Thank you.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.