FreeL Tech's Vacuum Capacitor - Utmost Importance!

• Came around interesting technology - Vaccum Capacitor storing energy in form of Charge Clusters. There already was a thread on it, but it died out. I think people don't quite understand possible importance of this. This is not pseudoscience as far as I understand. I viewed patent and didn't find anything much shady. The most important though, is of course characteristics – citing the patent they achieved over 5 (!!!) Farad of capacitance in a single cm³, while operating Voltage is quoted to be "Several tens of Kilovolts", which I suspect is only limited by breakdown voltage. The energy stored in a capacitor formula is well known. If we use conservative values of 20 Kilovolts and 5 Farads, the energy density comes to 1 BILLION joules per cm³, or whole 277 kWh.

I tried viewing news about it on website, but last activity was in 2022. Many promises, but no real commercialization. Prototypes with good energy density of over 1 MJ/cm³ were made as far as I can see.

Anyone has any replication attempts? More fresh news?

• Oleg, some times ago I replicated the circuit described in their patent, using the same vacuum tube: zero increase in capacitance. They later explained that the actual tube required for obtaining the effect is very different from the one cited in the patent, but at this point I'm very skeptical. BTW, if I remember correctly, J.P. Biberian has done some investigation on that and he reported some preliminary (non-negative) results. But I heve no detailed information or updates.

• Oleg, some times ago I replicated the circuit described in their patent, using the same vacuum tube: zero increase in capacitance. They later explained that the actual tube required for obtaining the effect is very different from the one cited in the patent, but at this point I'm very skeptical. BTW, if I remember correctly, J.P. Biberian has done some investigation on that and he reported some preliminary (non-negative) results. But I heve no detailed information or updates.

I've been a little skeptical because of large promises about commercial use (none delivered and generally a scam red flag) and really poor quality of their website. As far as it seems there was nothing after 2022, but website is maintained and updated at least in IP (they site year 2024. There's no videos or articles on tests, bugs me out a bit.

Care to share what tube exactly is needed? Patenting different tube seems sketchy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.