RIP Tom Passel, LENR Researcher and Supporter.

• I had the good fortune to have a brief chat with Tom Passel at ICCF-24 in Mountainview California last September, he was amiable and engaging and had many tales to tell. Formerly head of the USA's Electric Power Research Institute Tom was able to use their funds to support research programmes at SRI and with others including my friend Russ George., he also worked on LENR-related research after his retirement, the picture below shows him in his private lab. Tom was a fine example of the 'old school' scientist, determined to track down the cause of the anomalies he saw in his own lab and in the work of others. I found him to be amiable and engaging, and also believe that Ruby filmed an interview with him.

• What was the tube he had in hand ? And how old was he when passed away ?

I had the good fortune to have a brief chat with Tom Passel at ICCF-24 in Mountainview California last September, he was amiable and engaging and had many tales to tell. Formerly head of the USA's Electric Power Research Institute Tom was able to use their funds to support research programmes at SRI and with others including my friend Russ George., he also worked on LENR-related research after his retirement, the picture below shows him in his private lab. Tom was a fine example of the 'old school' scientist, determined to track down the cause of the anomalies he saw in his own lab and in the work of others. I found him to be amiable and engaging, and also believe that Ruby filmed an interview with him.

• Anyway according of pictures sticked on his wall, he surely have had a enjoyed life most of the time, happy for him..

I'm not sure how old he was, in his late 80's I think. I know he retired almost 20 years ago. As for the tube, not sure about that either, but he was very interested in low-pressure glow discharge work I believe.

• RIP Tom Passel.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.