Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

Zephir,

I was hoping that we could have a frank discussion and come to some agreement. I am an old chap PDP/VAX/UNIX device drivers. I really do not care what you did other places, though that Susan thing was wrong.I think you would admit that now. Anyway after a lifetime of looking at patterns, you start seeing patterns in almost everything. Example upvoting, or how Rossi is sloppy in his alts.

But for example, once you see how a person gets upvotes then you see just one more pattern. After a while the patterns start to add up.

I like the person that you hunted, and I asked you kindly not to hunt him on my home turf. Pattern wise I noticed when you were attacked your vocabulary started to mimic the way you were attacked. Then you used the same words. I am complimented that we think alike, I found one of my complete word for word sentences under your monkier. I assume that you liked the idea.

I could be wrong, we could just think the exact same wording. I borrow others words sometimes, I may borrow yours from time to time. So it is all good.

You should also understand there is no anonymity on the internet, regardless on how you nest. All it takes is one slip and the pattern locks in. You can deny that you are you. Who cares? Once a pattern is recognized and you follow it down it is quite easy to correlate. Once you have a fair range of who/what/where you change tactics. Some people are strategic (they make good bosses) and some are tactical (they make good techs). I am the later. I am wondering on your script. Do you need to input the usernames or do you attach a dictionary? I just would think if you had to think of userids that it would be time consuming. I hope that you see this as peace offering. Just exchange of tech info. As a offering I could help you hide better (CVE) or tell how to hunt better (NMAP, tcpdumps and wireshark or other specialized tools. Or I could just send up a pizza to your flat.

Do you wish to continue? -peace

Well that first link just goes back to your site. Then it is AWT related, so to me I can not relate. The Annillas link was good and informational but not related to photons acquiring mass directly only indirectly. The third link which has mass by polarization I had a lot of hope for but mass again was not cited in the article. The last link was just a jpg of the cannae drive.

You know I think you have helped me and Axil and possibly yourself by making all of us improve our references. This is a good thing.

Zephir,

I tried to remove that post since it was rude and I would like peace. I am sure that you use multiple accounts. I admit I am a Unix guy, I would find it interesting on seeing how a .NET PHP program could create multiple accounts. Since I am an old chap, I am somewhat lazy so its easier just to ask a question. So my question is no matter what forum or what userid the common denominator

(which BTW is how your ID's are usually identified) what is your constant fascination with aw/daw? Why do you always link back to your own website? The only reason I can think is to drive Alexa rankings. Can you please help me understand why AWT is in almost every post from A-Z that you have done? It seems to be like a loop. There are times when you leave it alone, and you provide readable ideas. Oh and if you wish I will tell you how ip anomyzizers are easily defeated in windows boxes. Also can we agree to goto the playground to discuss this is OT, here.

-Peace

AlainCo,

Thanks it was a good read, any life changing technology has the power to be abused, since forever. CRISPR will do to mammals what root grafting did to trees hundreds of years ago. Depends on if it is misused. Sorry that I did not crop this multi-fruit tree but it is beautiful.

tree1.jpg

AlainCo,

Why your link is an interesting read, I alas can not understand the relation. But I do think that CRISPR will be misused. I imagine it already is.

OT: I am sure that most people here know about CRISPR-CAS9. In NZ they are discussing using it to extinguish the house mouse by modifying DNA to create only males. Thus erradicating a mammal. I may not be a mouse, but I am male. Hello weapon system. Linky to MIT review.

Rionrlty,

Dewey is real, like it or not.

I have responded to Dewey ( who is a real person) that I would share information with him in time. He accepts that. I have already reached out to Abd. Why anyone wants to know who I am--well this is beside me. " I am no one and nothing". I make no false claims.

So regardless of that, I look at others claims and then make up my own mind. Don't you? I think Rossi does not have the goods. This is separate from his court case. It is not a given the outcome at this point, we are just speculating here, as we call it in the South where I am at is it's just some "jaw dragging".

I am concerned with your reference to Jack Cole. He has spent a lot of time to reproduce Rossi's device, he was not a critic by far. He is most fair and balanced.

You do not do what he did out of his own pocket for fame and glory. He also believed in it at one time. That he is a critic means something to me. You seem to think he should read Matts book, means to me you are not aware of his background. He can read and more than that he tried to reproduce in an open experiment as others have done. Namely reproduce the patent. Not with the same COP but with any COP.

That the MFMP has not reproduced an effect means something to me. But I am no one, but I can read and think for my self.

Interested Observer, well you are in the right thread to learn that so welcome. I did not know you were up to speed. I originally believed in Rossi, but this is do to my nature to trust people until proven otherwise. He still has advocates, I try to respect them. But now I am firm in my belief that he both salted the reactor (though it could have been contaminated) and he is very confused or manipulative to put it kindly.

But this is about the case, he regardless has shown tenacity. This is about the law, not if the e-cat works. We have some very good people like Para and Malcolm working to make it simple and visual to understand. But to be fair, we have others who are quite articulate in their defense of Rossi's technology.

@Ascoli65, Okay I have looked and then re-read your point.I see which test, I am not sure why you are doing this (this being you stating that this was known back in 2011) but if I understand the single lead on the TC had to be incorrect as it was single signal poled. And to get steam you need the different TC? I hope this is correct. May ask if you are in the CMNS locked group?

Also, I needed a good chuckle today, your "I could not respond by xmas" was very helpful as I struggle to understand this mess .

I am plainly spoken, and you are somewhat nuanced. I still do not understand your references to top level directors. How do you think Rossi is just a lieutenant? I will say it this way, is it because of the possible perceived money flows from exterior sources?

interested observer,

Okay I will respond. Ack if you get this and welcome. The Rossi saga background can be found on Kivrits website. Google it. Here a user we call T.C. a while ago who did a review which is available on the lenr-canr.org website. Look for Thomas Clarke. Then read it very carefully. Then you will get up to speed.

I am personally open minded but skeptical of NiH based CF, not that it does not seem possible or that it works but that if it does it does not provide a useful way to get any out of band CF. In a word why COE. But this is my opinion only and I have been wrong before so please get a grain of salt.

To address does CF exist? Yes it does, you need to learn about it so that you get the "bug" goto the database above then wikipedia each and every one of these topics.

sonofusion, muon catalyzed fusion, pyroelectric fusion. This is mainstream so you can google it to death and then choose to believe for yourself. As was once said "Make up your own GD mind". I have and will debate it.

Does this give you a beginning? We are debating Rossi and his methods in this thread, not if CF works. Just that he has borked data. Both sides are slowing coming to the same conclusion. This thread is just about the case and what has been presented.

Hope this helps.

@Ascoli65,

To you this maybe obvious but to me it, is one of the most well thought out and documented questions, I have seen. I may be joking but I am in <3. I will hazard to guess that this is new information and will need to be validated.

So if so this will take some time, do not expect an answer.

But outstanding job sir. If this has been brought up before I missed it. Any by your references it was there all along, it is a very good question but your premise may not be true, It maybe based on unknown information at this point.

@Dewey,

I misread what you said then, I apologize for that. I am a person that believes what a person tells me about themselves, until I have reason to believe otherwise. Hence I don't give a f*&^k who they are in real life.

You have been throwing everything at everyone, even those that are sympathetic to your cause. You may view me as a threat. I am not. Just that I maybe ugly honest. Anyway I made a promise and will keep it.

To restate my purpose here at LENR-F is to learn. I have a very time consuming habit of drilling down on ideas and the history and evolution of them. Rossi is not worth the time or your dime.

Ok?