stefan Verified User
  • Member since Aug 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stefan

Yes my point is that there is no difference in the field that would cause moving the magnets to break LENR.

And magnetism produced by current loops are not by definition "dynamic", if the current is constant.

not sure if I'm pedantic now, but the time derivative of magnetic fields induces current so if you have a steady current induced by a magnetic field , the magnetic field has to be dynamic.

The Dirac equation

The dirac equation with EM does just connect the em fields to QM it does not distinguish between static or dynamic magnetic fields however this representations assumes the EM field foollows the Maxwells equation and there there is some variations in equations depending on if the magnetic field varies or not as a constant field means time derivatives becomes zero of the magnetic part. But there is not different equations for stationary or dynamic directly in Quantum Electrodynamics

That is what is odd. More young people are getting sick than previously, yet the number of deaths is not falling as quickly as total cases. There is a lag in deaths after cases begin to fall, but this has gone on too long to be explained by that.

It is difficult to find out the average age of patients in Georgia. As I said, the state is doing all it can to hide that kind of information. The hospitals and nursing homes refuse to say how many patients they have or how many fatalities. But despite these cover-ups, it is clear that the average age of patients has fallen.

Hmm, is people staying more indoors? if getting the corona indoors might mean a higher dose then outdoors and a more severe case. Perhaps getting it via air is more dangerous than contact and people do not where masks indoors and there is more indoor meetings now then before. Else I expect that it is easy to hid stats from infected but hard to hide stats of deaths (just delaying it is probably possible) I'm usually not going for the nasty government approach but my judgement of your rulers are that they are crazy and ignorant and nothing would surprise me anymore.

stefan but you missed my point, it is running uncontrolled through the population here. Knowing that you are negative one day does not guarantee you are still negative the next day or week by making one mistake in someone coughing near you for instance. Then its back to the test centre again over and over - this is ridiculous!

We do this only when we have developed symptoms. We catch 2% covid cases by this and they can start tracking and warn others. My exwife was warned by tracking procedures and stayed cool, possibly sparing me an infection.

We have an infected debate about the treatment of the elderly here. Turns out there are cases of old people with mild corona that got palliative care - no medicin, . no nuitriens, but morphine

Some say fixing this would have cut the deaths with corona by more then 25%. Anyway the doctors was only consulting via phone to the nurseries - there is no doctors in the nurseries. Kind of scary.

It is interesting to note that the deaths in Sweden is from very old people and in younger kohorts mostly overrepresented from immigrated foreigners. This indicates lack of D-vitamin as a factor.

Yoe need case date per age group.

The track and trace project is proving futile in the UK and is probably spreading the virus far more by making people travel around the country to the test centres where they are highly likely to pick up the infection from other positives. This is farcical as is hoping that there would be no spread between students in halls of residence. The vaccine production is going precisely no-where too because of safety fears. And herd immunity does not happen because reinfection has been reported. So what we are dealing with something akin to a highly infectious HIV epidemic. How did we deal with HIV and extend their lives almost indefinitely? Not vaccines. Not test and trace. Biochemical antiviral drugs like AZT etc!!!!!!! Why can't we do the same for COVID?????? when will Boris or Ferguson wake up?

I've tested myself here in Sweden and it is impossible that this will spread the disease. I took the car to a football field where got a test kit given to me through the window. Followed the instructions and then gave the stuff back to the clerk that was appropriately shielded through the window. Perfectly safe. If I would get the corona then, we can just stop trying to fight this off and have it run through the population.

Static and dynamic magnetic fields are different in that varying magnetic fields induce currents, but static ones does not. I've been involved in magnetic field devices for steel industry and a steady magnetic field is some kind of brake and a dynamic one is stirring the mold. So there is certainly a difference in applications of it. But yes as a phenomena they are the same, the same equations apply for both of them.

A cold fusion battery is unnecessary because you just have to convert a conventional engine by Ericsson cycle then use the Lenr module as an external compressed air heater.

And so you kill Elon's business :)

And I doubt that you are right on this. Of cause this is possible and some will want this solution. But I would not want to pay for that extra loss of space and complexity. If the battery is cheap enough it will win and I think it will be cheap enough in the end after watching the development at TESLA.

Vaccines train the immune system. I really do not think that that would mean harming it's function. What's problematic today is our clean unnatural modern environments when it comes to harming the immune system response like allergies. Some dirt is probably healthy as a personal trainer of your immune system and a reality check for it. Today temporally we need to keep it clean, but when the vacination has finished a spoon of dirt a day will keep the doctors away. Anyway My ex-wife got corona, very mild, very mild, just some lack of smell. We share the kids and really they are not a bit affected. The story is that one person was sick and infected all others in a yoga class. By my kids did not get it. It is staggering how well the kids fight this off. But we hear about kids getting sick in USA, in other countries. A mystery. One the common denominator is that the kids was also included in the lock down in those countries. I tend to think now that one of the reasons kids in Sweden don't get infected much is that their immune system is well trained and reality checked in normal life here as they stayed at school and day care centers. Perhaps also an explanation of the mystery that we do not see a surge of cases as in other parts of europe. Our infection rates are really low now. But well see. Wen we get indoors there will be less dirt on the menu and cases will probably go up again as it always does for colds and the likes.

I suspect that even if the suncell or cold fusion materilzies batteries for cars is now the future. It will make economic sense to put a 75% cheaper battery (in say 5 years time) due to the simplicity and economy and great driving experience in stead of a energy generator. I heard that for companies that drive a lot tesla is today the most cost effective solution compared to ICE's due to the simplicity of the drive train and low cost of electricity (at least here in Sweden).

Saw today that the stock tanked because they believed everything was ready and are disappointed. But boy they are wrong. I'm working in an engineering company as a programmer and from the presentation I know for sure that the amount of innovations is staggering. I'm talking of a massive amount of patents and discoveries in order to achieve improved battery cost. The ideas are so prevailing and sound that I'm pretty sure that 50% cost cut is pessimistic and development will continue after 3 years . Really the ideas are that good. But not only this improving cost for batteries is atm really tough. It's insanely tough. Why? Please look at their presentation, the price per kWh has flatten out and there is essentially no improvement at all now, although the immense work and high focus to improve the battery technology. Now think about a competitor. They do not have the luxury to be first to reinvent the production process with this holistic approach, they have to side step the patents and redo what one of the most innovative companies on earth have done. They will need to work 10x harder or license the technology from Tesla. Had it been simple and a 50% cost reduction had materialized today it would have been easier for the competition. I would not be surprised if not Tesla essentially will take over the world in 5 years time. I will probably wait for the drop of the TESLA stock to calm down and then buy myself a few of them for fun.

Some new news at BrLP this video and a post about evidences of hydrino via gas chromatography. Starts to look solid and it is really close to test at customer or partner. Sure they can run for hours still I think there are more engineering to get it to work flawlessly for years 24/7. We do not have any performance measures of the final version 10X? or more? sure they act is that's the case. Anyway that's the news I'm waiting for now and I expect that to be ready when the product is ready. Maybe as a nice Christmas present to the world we will have a brake through of this technology and a world sensation. That would be fun to see how common academia would handle this, GUTCP real? what! is hell freezing over? is QM a hoax? WTF?

True, energy cost money and there is a constant race to improve that cost. But then we have SUV's taking over the world. That is a depressing chapter. SUV. We also have the fact that people travel more and more long distances in air, In sweden this is usually vacation travel. I really hate this point as my poor elderly parents need to pay filthy high taxes on life nessesary gasoline and car taxes, but rich city slickers can travel a 4 times or even more a year and enjoy cheap flight gasoline for pleasure only. As you can imagine (this year an exception) the travelling is going through the roof and will eat any improvements in decreased car use and energy efficiancy.

Internet has downsides and also upsides as well, such as (MATH|Physics|...) Stack Exchange, wikipedia, I can feel connected to friends and family far away (facebook), internet banking, swish (payments to friends and family), creativity (my daughter loves to paint ), there is a tremendous amount of resources for her in the internet and she also follow other artists. Open source communities (My main hobby is open source development and I have friends all over the world in our community). This site and all LENR resources. Netflix, HBO, Spotify, Internet radio. Probably the biggest sources of energy goes to streaming of film and music. I can choose what I see and hear and play it instantly, no commercials, no need to go to the city enabling a good life on the countryside if you have broadband (which is very common even in rural areas here), also there is plenty of humor and interesting information about movies that makes the movie experience much deeper. A third maybe large contender for bandwidth and electricity is games. You may say that that is not needed, I thoughts so as well. But then I read a very touching story about a crippled Norwegian guy who his parents was very concerned by him spending a lot of time with his computer. Then he died and people from all over the world would come to the funeral. As it happend he was a very liked figure in clan in a internet game where people mostly interacted socially see touching story. One of the new games this year is last of us II, I do not game but I discussed this game with my daughter and that game is deep, and although violent it also is very emotional experience that combine state of the art gaming with story telling on a amazing level and also teaches about a more colorful way of viewing enemy people than just an enemy to kill. The only downside is that we spend less time physically interacting and physical activity. But this is not something that cost electricity. Anyway my point is that internet has probably more updside than downside.