Alan Smith Admin-Experimenter
  • Member since Nov 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Smith

Programme du colloque
    Réactions Nucléaires à Basse Énergie 2022 (RNBE 2022)
    Samedi 19 novembre 2022
    Heure
    début
    Heure
    fin
    Auteur Sujet
    8:30 9:00 Ouverture de la salle et accueil
    9:00 9:30 Jacques Ruer Introduction – Projet CleanHME
    9:30 10:00 Jean-Paul Bibérian Production de chaleur anormale et de
    rayons-X avec un électrolyte solide LaAlO3
    10:00 10:30 Nicolas Armanet Essais Fructueux et Infructueux en Hautes
    Pressions pour la Synthèse de PdH(D)_x>1.0
    10:30 11:00 Pause-café
    Démonstration génération directe d’électricité (LEC)
    11:00 11:30 Yasuhiro Iwamura Anomalous Heat Generation using a Nano-sized
    Multilayer Metal Composite and Hydrogen Gas
    Génération de chaleur anormale avec un
    composé multicouches nanométrique métallique
    dans l’hydrogène
    11:30 12:00 Mathieu Valat Elbrus Lab – Approche expérimentale d’une
    théorie quantique (CleanHME)
    12:00 12:30 Jean-Luc Paillet Physics beyond the Standard Model for LENR
    theory- A survey of String Theory
    Au-delà du modèle standard et théorie des
    cordes pour la théorie des RNBE -
    12:30 13:30 Repas
    13:30 14:00 Discussion salle annexe
    14:00 14:30 Philippe Hatt Masses du boson scalaire et du nucléon
    Fusions froide et chaude : les différences
    14:30 15:00 Christophe
    Le Roux
    Que viennent faire les minéraux lamellaires dans
    les LENR ! (CleanHME)
    15:00 15:30 Fabrice David À propos de la Diafluidité
    15:30 16:00 Pause et discussion salle annexe
    16:00 16:30 Andrew
    Meulenberg
    A model for LENR in linear defects of a crystal
    lattice
    Un modèle pour les RNBE dans les défauts
    linéaires d’une matrice cristalline
    16:30 17:00 Joris Van der Schot Énergie : la fin de l’abondance ?
    17:00 17:30 Jean-Christophe
    Faudot
    RNBE : La nécessité d'une approche
    universaliste.
    17:30 18:00 Jacques Ruer Conclusions de la journée
    Les présentations en anglais seront sous-titrées en français
    NB : Le colloque se tiendra dans une salle de réunion virtuelle dont l’adresse Internet sera
    communiquée aux personnes ayant confirmé leur inscription

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je remercie tous les membres et correspondants qui ont déjà déclaré leur intention de participer à RNBE 2022

Je vous prie de trouver ci-joint le programme du colloque du samedi 19 novembre.

Vous y lirez que nos intervenants parleront notamment du projet européen CleanHME et de ses avancées, des travaux récents au Japon ainsi que des éclairages théoriques en cours d'étude.

Les présentations en anglais seront sous-titrées en français.

J'espère que ce programme vous attirera.

La réunion virtuelle vous permettra d'échanger avec les intervenants, mais aussi avec tous les participants.

Je rappelle que l'adresse internet du colloque sera transmise courant novembre à toutes les personnes qui auront exprimé le souhait de participer.

A bientôt pour RNBE 2022

Bien à vous Jacques Ruer - Président SFSNMC

Hello everyone, I would like to thank all the members and correspondents who have already declared their intention to participate in RNBE 2022. Please find attached the program of the conference on Saturday November 19. You will read that our speakers will talk about the European CleanHME project and its progress, recent work in Japan and the theoretical insights currently being studied. Presentations in English will be subtitled in French. I hope this program will attract you. The virtual meeting will allow you to exchange with the speakers, but also with all the participants. I remind you that the web address of the colloquium will be sent in November to all those who have expressed the wish to participate. See you soon for RNBE 2022 Sincerely Jacques Ruer - President SFSNMC

Programme RNBE 2022.pdf

I appreciate that you are short of time, as we all are. Can I ask how you measured radiation inside the steel reactor -presumably at 400C - also how you use an IR camera to detect hot spots on the mesh? These are valuable techniques that all experimenters would find useful.

Only 500 W? That does not seem like enough for a rural user. From what I have seen in rural Japan they need kilowatts during a power failure to get anything done. 500 W is what you get from portable generator with a handle, used at the beach by obnoxious people to power boom boxes. Here is an 800 W one:

The 'Farms Project' fuel cells made by Miura are sold by TEPCO and others by the thousand. It isn't really intended to run a house, it is back-up power in case of earthquakes etc.

ITOCHU
    Provides information about ENEFARM (Residential Fuel Cells),ITOCHU ENEX CO.,LTD.
    www.itcenex.com

alexhesnen

You have made just two posts - but each one had a link to an unrelated website- fashion first and on the one above to a restaurant (or something) .

This may be an accident, but I must warn you that you will be dissapeared if it happens again.

I don't see the quest for "higher power / higher energy" output as being very relevant to understanding it, although all exploration is helpful.

Neither do I. But it is a great way to raise awareness and increase interest, which is my main objective.

Do you see that as evidence for or against the existence of low energy nuclear reactions? I am only asking because there seems to be an assumption her that nuclear mechanisms are most likely to cause this?

I see this as evidence of something very interesting. As I said in my paper (not the p/point) I am uncertain about the origin of the various LEC phenomena. But it seems entirely possible to my limited understanding of theory that elecrolysis may load the metal surface (and in some cases like Fe etc the bulk) with naked protons, which when they make their way to the WE surface are reunited with electrons from the Fermi sea, with the emission of energetic photons. If we were to go further a recombination of these nascent atoms into molecules would yield more photons. But I am sure a better theoretician than me (almost anybody wearing a hat) might find reasons to disagree with this.

Miura also described a conventional hydrogen combustion reactor. (Or perhaps it was a fuel cell? A chemical reaction, anyway.) That has nothing to do with their collaboration with Clean Planet. Apparently you have mixed up these two unrelated projects.

Miura already manufacture and sell 4.2kW hydrogen fuel cells in conjunction with Ceres Power, a UK R&D company. They also sell 1kW propane/air fuel cells which they sell by the thousand in rural Japan - they produce 500W of electricity and the waste heat runs a 500W hot water storage system..

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190619005705/en/Miura-Co-Launches-Fuel-Cell-Product-in-Japan-With-Ceres-Power-Technology

Thank you to everyone contributing to this discussion, which is yielding (for me at least) some interesting concepts as well as a sense that SM ultras will have to accept that all is not well with current models. As an experimenter rather than any kind of theoretician I appreciate the fundamental importance of clear models of the behavior of matter, something we very clearly do not have.

This week I plan to start a new series of LEC experiments, with the aim of creating sufficient power to light an LED using very simple chemistry and raw materials. More as I -hopefully - make progress, but in brief we are talking about maybe 4 or 5 cells in series using pure iron foil working electrodes (no co-dep) and nickel foam counter electrodes. There's a big learning curve on this one.