zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

anotherTroll - your attacks on everybody who shows any sign on not believing Rossi and his fake opera at Doral are miserable and speak for itself. What is your own opinion on Rossi? You seem to fully support his agenda to sue IH without asking any question to him or yourself. Rossi is the poor and honest guy that needs help because he was fallen in the hands of robbers, evil investors and bloodsuckers? You should be fair and analyze both sides to understand why most people here came to the conclusion that Rossi is a conman.

... Rossi technology is complicated and not trivial. ...

I agree...so complicated that no one else is able to produce excess heat with his recipe, not even Rossi himself, as we have learned in the past days from tons of documents. He may easily have had left the stuff, the plant, eerything, that may have proven

his claim, that his device worked. But probably to dangerouos for him..so he cleaned up everything and his customer plant, all external piping, water meters etc. and disappeared...working on his next groundbreaking invention. Any idea, why AR is not going to sell more (or at least one) of his famous E-cat 1MW plants, that save thousands of dollars in the energy bills of customers?

Iit seems the flowmeter topic and the pipe diameter are still the last straws to grasp for some Rossi hardliners here to keep their bright vision of a working ecat plant (and a successful GPT) from Rossi alive ... waste of time to dig into this when looking at the rest of the story that everybody can read and follow up in these documents...

You could make this argument for every subsequent replication (e.g., Nissan). Nobody has replicated the Nissan demonstration. Well, no, the Nissan demonstration is a replication itself. Just as the Parkhomov demonstration is a replication of the Lugano experiment. So on the 10th replication, you could still make the same argument: nobody has replicated the 10th replication! This is a wonderful example of moving the goal posts, and what tends to cause division in the LENR community.

If (!) there would have been any officially and correctly documented and tested replication - then the public would have known and recognized, wouldn't you agree? Only relying on those kind of Rossi says, Parkhomov says, Lugano says, me356 says....doesn't bring this technology to light from the dark side of the moon for the earths' benefit. It will all remain in rotten garages and behind lab doors and secret customer areas. Come on - where are tests and descriptions and patents that allow for a reliable replication? Did someone ever really something twice, exactly in a way that we can call it a replication? The only guy who seems to be able to change all this entire LENR mess is Rossi. But he is not willing to cooperate nor give any true public demonstration of waht he has... and will probably take all his nice and groundbreaking knowledge with him at some day...I am convinced there are ways to light the new fire if properly done and analyzed, tested and replicated. Smart people will find a theory that fits and this is all I and a lot if not all other here are waiting for.

Can someone confirm, that the current QuarkX is still the one we have been told about a year ago with a blurry blue picture? A 30mm long stick, 1mm diameter, packed and covered with unknown high tech materials, delivering thrust, electricity, light and enormous heat at the same time? We will probably know by the time when the indipendent demonstration and test will happen...:/

Carbon and sapphire is nothing to invent...Anybody in town who really believes in this BS? It seems that AR is able to "invent" and manufacture in his container or garage more or less alone (would love to know who is "we") almost everything he wants and needs, that none of the world famous material research centers around the globe can create with their millions of $ and hundreds of excellent and well experienced scientists...maybe we are going to see new elements at the end of the periodic table soon (when 5 sigma is accomplished)....

Hi ele,

I see that you are using the phrase "No my dear" in a patronizing way. The only other person that I have seen doing this in the forum is Randombit. Is he a idol of yours?

DNI - I think many here on this forum recognize that there are a couple of wellknown patterns... If one would accurately check who is online you may probably find that a few users can never be online at the exact same time... :)

Why he should give away the discovery of the century? You would share a winning lottery ticket?

Strange argumentation...the public world outside of Rossi's container has not seen (yet) any evidence of AR's lottery ticket. I am sure there would be billions remainig for him even if he would share his discovery of the century with many replicators and even with IH...

Why the heck you say Rossi has no products? You have seen tens of ECats you have seen the plant. In photos; some of you, IH faithful do not believe it exists.

Peter - working in the industry I call a product something that someone is manufacturing and I or anybody else (a person or an institution) can BUY. So in my opinion the installation in Doral (or other places earlier) is not a product - at best it was a prototype that based on its data never produced that what it was designed for...

Peter - you are not the only one who has patents. I am a physisist and working in R&D, and quite a few of my ideas ended up in innovations and patents and as well in products. Once a year I am glad to see a check from my employer - so I think I know what I am talking about and do not need to learn Arabian. I agree that Rossis "Process" IP is completely useless as long as he has no product based on this - so we still need to wait for this day to come.

And yes in his place I would behave very similarly

Peter - why? if your patent on such a device/recator has been granted, you are the one who is in the driver seat. Wouldn't it be much more straight forward and effective, to invite some of the main stream media, perform a successful UNDOUBTABLE demonstration, and allow contracted partner companies to manufacture and sell and license your reactor? Big money will come 24/7 for the rest of his live...

It doesn't seem that Rossi wants to go this way. His one is deception, secrecy, and of course lies along his long way to SIGMA 5 for his new kid QuarkX. He anyway doesn't seem to be interested anymore in the old container 1MW plants he initially wanted to made by robotized lines. I am eager to see his next masterpiece, which is announced to be demonstrated soon. So let's give him a last try.

Peter Gluck - what is your explanation why Rossi refuses to share his "invention" publicly or in a way that the mainstream science can follow up and replicate, and AR finally deserves what he is claimin to be awarded for (Nobel prize)?

Would you personally behave exactly like him if you would have found out or "invented" what he claims to have????

Well spoken! Peter Glück and other blind Rossi followers seem to be fine along with Rossi just claiming to have the holy grail, no need to manufacture or sell a product to whoever may order one. Rossi-says Is good enough forever...now at least for a decade.

I do hope that others who have a serious interest getting this technology to market will succeed soon.

Another strong claim you made about AR's technology as if it would be a fact... Based on your statements in other posts here on this forum one could assume youhave been working in such a container for longer time...or did AR told you stuff that no one else knows about???

Peter Gluck unfortunaltey hardly sees the forest for the trees...I thought he still might be an old, but wise scientist. Being a physisist myself (I changed my intial view on AR' technlogy quite some time ago and still hope there will be others to will light the new fire) I cannot understand how Peter can still believe there was a working plant in Doral for 352 days that produced the claimed excess heat...he seems to take all what Rossi says for real.

I give up taking him seriously ...so sad.

Rionrlty - I would encourage you to stop dumping your BS and open your eyes for the facts to realize that there is nothing that supports Rossis case so far. If he sticks to remain quite on his end despite facing his lawsuit being dismissed completely and then deal with a well prepared countersue of IH - good night for him and all his blind supporters and propaganda machines...

Not everybody here on this forum seems to be aware of thhis case and seem to mix plaintifs and defendants...see headline of this thread. Rossi had an agenda and started all this entire mess. He will have to live with the outcome and also deal with IH's countersue...