Forty-Two Member
  • Member since Sep 10th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Forty-Two

I suggest to add :

38: your research is not reported neither by mainstream media nor by high "impact factor" journals.

Good suggestion, but I didn’t develop that list and hence can’t update that list.

If I could, then I would also add:

39.) 20 points for introducing your work on a public forum, and then denouncing the ones who dare to raise crucial questions and comments as “armchair critics”.

(or - double points - calling them snakes and clowns)

your initial point about lovely gammas was so ridiculous in the first place..

What are you talking?

I was talking about

10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it

and “Lovely Gammas” appears to be a new coined term - just try and google “Lovely Gammas” (with the quotation marks). - You will only get a couple of hits, leading to

http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/tag/lovely-gammas/

(you see, “Lovely Gammas” is even a search tag on the atom-ecology site )

or to the “Androcles, The Hunt for Lovely Gammas is On” story

... and then there are this “Lovely Gammas”.

And on the topic, I don't belive Rossi has ever used the term 'Rossi-effect

Oh come on, are you really that uninformed.

Here some examples:

(And btw: The meaning of “smart-ass” is not “clever buttocks”)

If you don't understand the definition of 'lovely', or 'gammas', there is very little hope for you.

I know what ‘lovely’ means, and ‘gammas’ very likely refers in this case to gamma radiation.

But you should understand, that a two word term often means something very different than the individual words.

An example for you... ‘smart-ass’

They do not care ...

They better should care.

Legimate researcher - in particular when they do research in an anyway controversial field - are well advised not to be lumped together with crackpots.

Here a nice tool for ‘rating potentially revolutionary contributions to physics’:

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

Easy to use. For example:

10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it 

“Lovely gammas” or “Rossi effect” comes in my mind, but actually, “Rossi effects” deserve 20 points, because of:

20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "The Evans Field Equation" when your name happens to be Evans.)

Wasn’t overlooked - see post 8.933 from 7of20.

This Rossi sock-puppet farce just became so obvious and old news (e.g. with all this “Stockolm” typo posters) that nobody gets excited anymore.

Something more interessting:

Over on ecw someone replied to a comment that Rossi bought back all e-cat distribution licenses:

“No he didn’t. He claims they lapsed as a result of the three year time limit. I know because I was one of the investors in one of Rossi's country distribution agreements”

Do you know more about that? Is this true? Are there some early license taker which lost their license (without reimbursement)?

All I could think of, was she saw the parts where Cassarino is asked if he thinks Rossi is honest, and he says "yes". Cassarino and Rossi go back to 1996, and they partnered on that miserably failed DOD thermoelectric contract (SOT will come along to fill us on it I am sure :) ). He (Cassa) does come across as one those very honest people, who will tell you the truth, even if it makes him look bad. So if he says he thinks Rossi is a good man, I have no doubt he believes that.

Hey, keep in mind, Ampenergo sold their e-cat distribution licenses to IH and made more than 3 Mio from this deal.

They wouldn’t make such business when at the same time they think (say) that Rossi is not honest, would they?

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.13_Exhibit_13.pdf

Rossi’s reply to the question: “How long will it take from when you get an order for an E-Cat SK until it is delivered on site?”

@Lucifer:

Sorry, but I must tell you, hell will freeze before your e-cat arrives.

I would remind you that Francesco CELANI is a forum member, and may be minded to put you right. Or maybe not, since he might regard it as a waste of pixels.

Alan Smith

Talking to me?

Yes, I know that Celani is sometimes around here (no need to remind me of that), and of course he is entitled and welcome to give his opinion why SKINR didn’t observe excess heat from his wires.

Why would this be a waste of pixels?

I doubt whether even Ascoli65 can find foam in this paper.

From your snap-shot: “Along the last 8 years our group observed Anomalous Heat Effects (AHE) in wire of...”

How comes that other respected labs were not able to replicate?

From the SKINR Final Report on Calorimetry-based Excess Heat Trials using Celani Treated NiCuMn (Constantan) Wires :

‘No excess heat was observed in a calorimeter of a sensitivity <10 mW when running either the initial or later test protocols during ∼ 200 days of testing.’

And then there was also this replication fail by MFMP:

https://e-catworld.com/2016/02…-possible-10-excess-heat/

to which - btw - Celani commented this...

... before MFMP were made aware that they very obviously meassured / calculated the P-out wrong.

Definitely a good use of Italian Lira for further research.

I guess nobody cares this days how many “Italian Lira” are spend for investigating AHE from Celani

wires... since anyway the only other way to get some heat from Italian Lira notes nowadays is to burn them in the oven.

...UFOs that ended up crashing in New Mexico...

This crazy aliens - they have extraordinary high-tech spaceships in order to travel light-years to our globe... and then always this stupid crash-landings in our deserts.

Maybe they should get some flying lessons from Shane.

1. Andrea Rossi January 13, 2019 at 2:35 PM

[...]

Note: we will bill also the thermal energy recovered from the cooling system of the control panel: such energy is recovered with a COP close to 1.

Warm Regard

A.R.

Well, this means that you should not expect a very high COP claim for the whole e-cat SK unit (e-cat and control unit).

Why else would someone even bother to “recover” the heat dissipated by the control system, when - lets say - the heat generated by the e-cat is anyway 50 times higher than the energy supplied to the entire system (a COP of 50 as it was claimed for the “old” Doral e-cat installation)?

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/rvd-depositions/#Cassarino

Abd put this out a while ago, but still makes for a great reference when researching, and then talking about the IH vs Rossi lawsuit. Later on I will copy into our library, so everyone will know where to find it.

Good idea do save docs before they get lost.

You might also want to save this presentation which IH apparently gave in China some time ago.

It’s hard to find now - seems to have disappeared from the Chinese server.

Wonder how IH and the Chinese thinks about this in retrospective:

Wonder what he means by the customer "must have all the necessary certifications and authorizations"...For the Ecat, or for his place of business? Whatever, I sure do not see many takers for this deal either way. Very amateurish, on top of all the things IO mentions. .

This search for a customers for heat is anyway just smoke and mirror again, which should make the e-cat look genuine. - Same distraction from the real goal as in 2012, when he talked about “pre-order list for home e-cats”, his plans with Home-Depot, and the “distributor licenses” for 1MW plants (No one of his distributor ever sold a single 1MW plant, because no one of their prospective buyer got approved by Rossi ).

I am sure Rossi is not interessted in any customer to buy heat.

I believe he wants to find some guys again, who buy into his e-cat IP / patent instead.

Same ”money making” as he did in 2012.

Also at that time he didn’t say anything in public that he is actually looking for a partner/investor... But behind the scene he got IH on the hook to buy the e-cat “IP” (which is worthless - as they learned it later painfully).

Obviously, you can’t make money by selling heat when your technology doesn’t work.

But, as we have seen with IH, you can make money when you find one who bites into the bait and buys the useless IP.

He does not have a reactor, that can do a full "annihilation" -> mass to energy...

Nobody has that. Even nuclear bombs only convert a fraction of matter to energy.

Yes, I know that - and didn’t say otherwise.

But when the Dottore claims to have a reactor in which a fraction of the fuel-mass gets converted in energy, then he should be able to calculate E=mc2 correctly.

(1 g mass-defect corresponds to about 25000MWh, not to 25MWh, as Rossi repeadly said)

What would you say when the designers of nuclear bombs would calculate E=mc2 same as Rossi?