oldguy Member
  • Member since Oct 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldguy

it is looking like it is not slowing down . 253 more "official" deaths since yesterday and yesterday was "under reported".

Phone calls directly to the crematoriums do not yield numbers but they say that they can only release the ashes to family and they are starting to have trouble finding family members to take the ashes. I wonder if that is because they have left the city or if they have died.

Origin is not CNN but CCN. That is how fakes are created.

image of SO2 signature

But it could also be burning of medical waste

Alan Smith had already posted sine links, on the first and second page of this thread, to the Indian preprint and Lyons-Weller blog where one can find all the argumentations for this stance. Anyway, With some Googling you will find similar expert opinions that the artificial origin of the nCov2019 is suspected.

to me what is at issue is not the assigning of origin but the identification of the genes that might give clues as to its treatment. There are reports that HIV drugs have some utility in recovery.

The curve looks to me (different time constants for the same power levels) that insulation was changed or that the air flow changed. I would worry that the fan speed was correlated (say from same uncontrolled supply) to the system heater.

I always found it interesting that both Stanley Meyer and JR Reding (CETI, Patterson power cell) both died of brain aneurysms.

if LENR goes to He that 24 Mev could produce a lot of H2 or D2

We think of LENR as producing heat but perhaps it can also give excess hydrogen/deuterium.

I know that Stanley Meyers is no longer with us but

my question is what happened to his dune buggy.

Has anyone here tried to duplicate his work?

Does any one see excess hydrogen in any of the LENR attempts?

I got a box of twenty 10W large ceramic resistors 1 to 16 ohm (mix of several of each), for 8 bucks at a hobby robot-electronics-3D print store. I burnt several 1 ohm resistors by seeing how much current I could push through them after the DPS1, and a series-parallel block of four 16 ohms to see I could make them glow roasted several more.

you can make low ohm resistors from copper clad carbon welding rods... that some of the copper off the center.

Please let's use elementary logic.

Even if only 10% of what he says was true, it would be the most revolutionary scientific discovery in the field of LENR, and would be presented as a breaking news by all mainstream media!

Compare this with a non peer-reviewed paper with zero citations!

Yes, the case of the dog that did not bark: https://brieflywriting.com/201…bsence-of-expected-facts/

The absence of something is often the strongest evidence.

Certainly not. When, recently, Florida authorities inspected his condo due to a complaint, there was no equipment there at all and Rossi said his manufacturing is done elsewhere- in Ft Lauderdale if memory serves.

Seriously, Shane?

they just didn't see his system and the robots working on it..... perhaps it was made with the same stuff as his heat exchangers.

FYI, Still no one from Google has contacted me or anyone I work with. All there seems to be are rumors on the web - no substantal physical effort to connect or communicate. They are not serious, just fishing. I would "host" one of their researchers on one of my back benches, help them set up an electrochemical system and step them through it. But I doubt it would ever happen since they are not really serious.

Can anyone point to a single case where they tried to work with someone within the LENR "community" (i.e. someone with positive experimental results)? Perhaps they talked to Storms or McKubre, but evidently did not even act on their advice.

I think the problem is with Google not the LENR community. They never talked to me. None ever visited my lab. - and there are not that many working LENR labs around these days. They did not let the community know they were interested until after their failures. That is on them not us.

"the cell has broken and cannot be opened"

Stainless steel hardware is notorious for galling and binding up such that fasteners cannot be removed, is that what happened?

During assembly, a bit of zinc dust in petrolatum works wonders for later disassembly.

yes, that is why most "professional" conflate systems normally use the silver plated bolts.

for example: https://www.idealvac.com/Bolt-…t-Hole-Flanges/pp/P104381

I would say, however, that I have also use Ti bolts.