oldguy Member
  • Member since Oct 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldguy

A65

OH yes, on Monday Morning at ICCF 21 during the break, IH even had a group photo of their "team" and it had over a dozen people on stage for the photo. - impressive. More of them there than those from Tex. Tech (perhaps a half a dozen)

Those are the facts. IH doesn't look like it has folded but instead but moving on.

And you are wrong about no more ICCF's. The next one will be at lake Bled in Slovenia in Sept next year.

I.H. was founded to acquire and manage the Ecat technology, therefore: no Rossi, no I.H.,

That does not align with the facts I was given. IH was founded to pursue LENR in all of its forms and not just Rossi. You can see that by the way they funded some items before Rossi was signed and their continued support of the field. If you had gone to ICCF, you would have seen many who presented were funded at one time or another or even now by IH. IH and Tom Darden were even thanked by the chairmen. You are totally ignoring the obvious. IH was NOT a Rossi only company. I do not know why you and Rossi keep saying that IH funding was only there for Rossi. That is simply out and out wrong.

example- if you were at ICCF you could not help but notice that George Miley was there with 5 students who were receiving IH funding to be there- and Peter's grad student who has be supported for several years now presenting, and former LANL employees who are now receiving and working with IH. You are way off the mark.

In many biblical studies 7 is thought of as competition (from thee creation account) and the 666 as continually coming close but failing to complete. Also the word sin in the Greek comes from "missing the mark" (as in archery - close but never on target) . It makes me think of Rossi's continually never completing, never bringing to the market these devices. If he cannot finish on his own, he should transfer the technology and if the technology cannot be transferred to others then it is not patentable. If he truly has the technology as he claims, then he has a duty to finish or hand it off to another for the sake of all those children with cancer he keeps saying is the important thing to him.

If you want a compendium on widely replicated experiments, try looking up the electrochemical experiments with bulk Pd cathode, a single spiral Pt anode, and isoperibolic calorometery. That, by golly, is a compendium. I have never tried to tally them all. They are similar because there are not many ways to do isoperibolic calorimetry. You can measure temperature inside the cell or outside it (or both). I cannot think of other major variations.

Here is a single paper review of such things and a list of about 150 papers with notation of which criteria they "replicated".

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/CravensDtheenablin.pdf

You don't even have to go the conferences. Just read the proceedings. They are often better than the conference presentations because, <ahem> <if I do say so myself> they are edited by me.

You can also ask the authors, if they are still among the living. Many of them are not, alas.

Yes, good editing, but I normally get more out of talking to people in the halls and going out to dinner with them or driving them from the airport. Most (but some exceptions) of the talks are things that are already available.

Questions, questions . . . Gee, golly gosh. How on earth can you find out??? Is there a way? Such as, I don't know, reading the papers? Naw!

"We" do not use loosey-goosey definitions. You pull such definitions out of thin air. You make stuff up. You know nothing about this, you read nothing, and you assume that the papers say whatever bullshit just popped into your mind. As I said, it is a never ending cycle. A do-loop that never gets done.

How to know if they are the same- go to the conferences and ask. It amazes me that people bitch about not knowing this or that, not having the data, and never once have they taken steps to ask the primary sources.

Can you point me to actual data, information of what Rossi did with biofuel and what its status is now? What actually did he do?

My understanding is that you can simple add most vegetable oils to diesel oil at low percentages (peanut and soy are normally used) but it is not very cost effective without a subsidy.

Maxwell’s equations – one glaring problem is that in many developments the math requires infinitesimal charges and magnetic fields in the integrations. However, it is known that charge is quantized.

See work by Milne as reported in: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a227121.pdf

"It is impossible to use a moving test charge to measure the magnetic field without its own velocity, relative to the velocities of the other charges present in the field, bringing into apparent existence distinct additional currents. This is a very deep insight and has not been generally recognized. The important point is that either. 1) the theory is not relativistic invariant or

2) it is not consistent with quantized charged. The second case is often overlooked and it is tacitly assumed that a test charge can be made arbitrarily small. Yet it is known that charge is quantized and is invariant to all transformations. This means that any theory which hypothesizes an arbitrarily small test charge is fabricating a nonphysical quantity. "

Some of those how wattage "sand" power resisters have a "backside" that is a different color (think emissivity) than the label side with the black marking. So if you use a control to compare outputs with the IR be sure you have them so different sides are up. :)

I am still confused, I don't see that I said it was worthless. That is just your forced interpretation.

IH may have lost nothing, but that is not the same as saying it was all worthless. Example- I am not at all sure that some of the original contracts and the original purchase (the 1.5M not the 10M) covered much of that and may still do. I do not know what was in the settlement other than vague claims by Rossi which should not be taken as fact since the settlement was underseal and the agreement was not to be public. And then there are agreements between IH and AmpEnergo (which may still hold some rights- but who knows). It may also be that IH has information that is worth something even if it is not patentable or and may be by things other than that covered by the later agreements that was clearly not lost.

And again, I do not say Rossi is not building a factory- though I doubt it. I would love to have some "independent confirmation" other than just talk until that time my doubts are greater than my hopes.

But I so not think you have the right to tell me what I think or assume that I think a certain way.

My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

It is interesting that you now know what I think. You are reacting in unexpected ways.

Example, lets say you go to a school reunion and someone comes up to you and says I am married and even have some great grandkids now. You ask, oh, where do they live. And the response is - how dare you ask that, don't you believe I have grandkids. I bet you don't even believe I got married. And stop calling my grandkids "worthless". You say "What, I didn't say that"? How would you react?

I only originally asked where was this factor you had independent confirmation about.

My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

What?? When did I mention license and territory. (to a search on my name and "territory" and you will find no posts). When did I say "worthless" ???? Obviously Rossi did get money out of IH so it is not "worthless" even if his 1MW does or doesn't produce excess heat.

You keep changing your story and bring up "strawman". You said I was sure of Rossi was not building a factory- no so, I only ask for facts about it. You mix things together that are not part of the original. The point is: you say that I said such and such about the factory and it is just not true. I only ask where is the factory you claim to have independent confirmation of.

No that can't be it since that is already built. The claim is that he is building a factory. Although he may be using some of those invisible panels from the heat exchanger and undocumented workers that never appear on any books.

My "wild claim" is that the evidence is too dodgy and we should wait and see.

Your claim is that you know for sure, with no evidence, that Rossi is not building a factory and has never had anything that worked.

It looks like you need to learn to parse what is written and master basic logic.

I never said I know that Rossi is not building a factory. You saying that I claim that I know for sure with no evidence that he is not building such a factory is just a completely a false statement. Do you even check your facts or do you just throw things out there and hope that people believe you? You seem to be in the same mind set as Rossi.

You seem to twist things around just to avoid answering what your confirmation is. You said you had independent confirmation of him building a factory. I simply asked what is that confirmation you claim.

I will ask it again. What is the confirmation? What is the address of the factory? What is the factory for and where are the permits?

Notice Adrian tries to "misdirect" and never substantiates his wild claims. He has learned from his master AR. Where is the mysterious factory that he has independent confirmation of? What confirmation or is it just Adrian says?

yes, I have asked Adrian for something tangible about the "factor" he claims Rossi is building but he never replies to that.

if as he says "Now that my independent information that Rossi is building a factory is slowly being confirmed" What is the confirmation???????? or is it just Adrian says that Rossi says....

Again, how about location, building permits, something - anything that can be checked.