woodworker Member
  • Member since May 26th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by woodworker

Alan, I hope you are successful and wish you the best of luck. However, I am highly confident that when you are successful, Rossi will promptly sue you for stealing his IP. After all, you attended a demo and obviously the only reason you did was to steal his IP (and we really need a sarcasm emoticon).

My electric kettle does not make radiation, so I am not surprised that Rossi's devices do not make radiation either.

That does not mean that every LENR type experiment/demo does not make radiation, or is safe.

YOU ARE WRONG. I KNOW BECAUSE AA SAID SO. SO THERE. (we really need a sarcasm emoticon).

If the radiation were dangerous, Rossi and a lot of other scientists would not be alive and well today. To later suggest this is proof Rossi's reactors don't work has it backwards.

Government nuclear authorities know nothing about strange radiation, I doubt they have even heard of it. So they will look to see if Rossi is using radioactive material and whether there is radiation they can measure. Which there isn't.

I see we can add an MD to AA's resume. I am sure it is a great relief to all those potential mesothelioma patients that Dr. AA has sad don't worry if you don't show signs -- ignore the literature that shows latency periods of 15 years to 70 years. Dr. AA knows better.

In fact, a simple search reveals that "Occupational respiratory cancer after exposure to carcinogens mostly occurs after a latent period of at least 10 years," so again, no need to worry.

I must admit that I am completely impressed by Dr. AA's ability to find entire new areas about which he can demonstrate not only his complete ignorance, but his unparalleled ability for verbal crap and nonsense. Keep up the good work AA, your arguments continue to make a stronger case for the conman.

You know, when I think of Edison the first name in contemporary science that comes to mind is Andrea Rossi: After all, Rossi is 68 and has at least one patent, which has never been developed into anything publicly recognized as being useful. Poor old Alva, at age 67, only had a few more patents, approximately 950 more, the products of which revolutionized the world we live in. So it is easy to confuse the two.

You might get run over by a car, (>30,000 killed per year.) so I suppose you advocate no one should ever leave their house.

AA and Director: Damned straight skippy, bring back the Corvair, bring back electrical sockets with no GCI, bring back untested medications, get rid of all those pesky agencies, you know, UL, FDA and other regulators, get rid of the FDIC, arsenic, lead and mercury in your drinking water is just A-OK with me -- AA and Director are right, just unleash the pure inventiveness and creativity of people like Rossi and hey, if another Three Mile Island, Chernobyl or Fukushima results, then, as my Torts professor used to say "too bad, so sad." Fortunately, IMHO any of that is highly unlikely with Rossi because he is a total fraud and con man.

Roseland67, I must vigorously disagree with you -- never underestimate AA's thickness.

Shane,

The Rossi/Ecat “Bullshit-o-meter” pegged at 11 many, many years ago, the fan club is finally coming to grips with the fact that this guy is running a scam and they fell for it because they weren’t smart enough to see thru it.

I must partially disagree. IMO the "fan club" will never come to grips with reality. Also, I don't believe they fell for Rossi's BS because they are not smart enough -- I think they possess the raw intellectual horse power to see through Rossi's BS but IMO they are so psychologically invested in their adoration of Rossi that they are not capable of dealing with the reality of who and what Rossi actually is.

When you read what his acolytes say, you can see that they have to acknowledge that Rossi has lied, cheated, etc. But they always defend such actions by providing Rossi with an alibi, e.g., Rossie had to cheat, etc. in order to protect his IP, because his partners are not trustworthy, or because the Russians stole the fuel. All of Rossi's moral failings are always someone else's fault.

LOL indeed. You know perfect;y well I don't. You still have not answered the yes or no question. (6th tme of asking)

Bertrand Russell said,
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”

You are certain about Rossi, I have doubts.

Your logic is impeccable. NOT. Your logic is a load of codswallop.

Cats are animals, dogs are animals, therefore dogs are cats. Just because some wise people have doubts, that doesn't mean all people with doubts are wise. Please let us know where you were involved in the construction of industrial facilities -- in order that we may give a wide berth.

It is good to have a dream. Acolytes rarely, rarely, rarely admit that their faith was completely misplaced -- instead there is always an excuse for the failure of the predicted event to come true. Just look at doomsday/rapture/end of world cults that set a date certain for the world to end, the rapture to happen, the economic system to collapse, for mass arrests of whomever is hated at the moment -- when the predicted event doesn't happen there is always an excuse. The evil cabal, the dark powers that be, the deep state, the evil and ruthless competitors, etc. prevented the event from occurring, or it will still occur but be delayed.

There are always excuses for a failure.

Linky please.

You must have been trained as one of those money sucking parasites.

Are you asking if I am a lawyer? If so, the answer, as I have repeatedly posted, is yes, I am a lawyer. I don't consider myself a money sucking parasite, but if calling me that helps you sleep at night, go ahead. I just consider the source.

As in the Rossi/IH case, lawyers charge unconscionable fees and delay things as much as possible until both parties can't take the financial burden anymore and settle out of court.

What is the basis for the "unconscionable fees" comment. Nobody forces a client in civil litigation to hire expensive lawyers.

You are proud to be wrong? Proud to insult people when if turns out you were mistaken with your facts? Proud if you failed to recognize one of the great inventions of the century?

Proud? Sounds like you need to see a shrink.

Yes, if the evidence proves that I was wrong I will be proud to admit. Unlike you and certain others, I am willing to change my opinion if the circumstances / evidence proves my opinion incorrect and will gladly admit that I was wrong. The ability to recognize and correct one's mistakes is not a sign of mental illness, but a sign of mental health. Of course you can't recognize that. IMHO, the refusal to face reality, i.e., a change in circumstances or the recognition of contrary evidence, is the real mental illness.

axil wrote:

The courtroom is the crucible of justice and honesty. If the information that was supplied in the IH case was false, why was the purveyors of that information not convicted of perjury: he offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL. A civil courtroom has nothing to do with justice. And while you are studying for your exams, you should look up and understand the definition of hearsay (even though evidence is a second year class), because you have no fucking clue.

To my fellow babblers:

I know others have said this before (and I probably have also), but AA, Sam and Axil have no interest in facts, logic, evidence, reasoning or anything else approaching coherent thought. Axil has spent the last three pages stating all of the evidence/facts that he now knows about the widget, the partner, how the widget works, etc. All without any, I repeat, any FUCKING proof (other than RossiSays or AxilMakesItUp).

AA's approach is to ignore everything factual or historical or logical and to just call people names. He will only answer specific questions if he approves of the answer, otherwise answering the question, no matter how specific, how detailed, how relevant, is SIMPLY BENEATH HIM (must read with snotty voice).

The RossiAcolytes remind me of the four sons we talk about at Passover, first, the wise son—the Chacham, then the evil/rebellious son—the Rasha, followed by the simple son—the Tam, and finally, the son who doesn't know to ask. Unfortunately, there are no wise sons among the RossiAcolytes. Sorry AA, to me you are the rebellious son, you don't really care about civil or intelligent discourse, you only want to condemn and denigrate anyone who disagrees with you; Axil, to me you are the simple son, simply because you consistently generate noise; and Sam, to me is the one who doesn't know what to ask -- he believes in Rossi, and AA, and that is all he needs.

ABB, GE, Boeing or anyone of that nature puts out a press release announcing that they have (note tense please) partnered with Rossi and produced something LENR (or whatever you wish to call it), I will stand up and proudly admit I was wrong. Until then, anyone who claims ABB, etc. is involved with Rossi can just bite me.

And just what the heck does that have to do with you trial analysis/experience. You helped write the technical specifications for a bunch of contracts. Sorry dude, that doesn't make you a contract or transactional lawyer, that makes you the tech guy we called in to explain the technical stuff to the lawyers.

I'll tell you what -- how about I dig up some current law school exams on basic first year stuff, you know contracts, remedies, torts, civil procedure, agency and criminal law. I will trust that you will spend no more than one hour on any question and that you won't cheat by going online.

I so look forward to reading your, Sam and AA's new excuses next year for why the fraudster once again failed and why we few, we poor babblers, are still all wrong.

If IH really believed that the E Cat could not work, then Rossi could get IH to do what he wanted IH to do when IH was properly tenderized. The goal of IH in the legal battle was to get out from under the legal situation with Rossi as cheaply as possible. The legal burn rate that IH had to fund was far more than Rossi so Rossi was spending less money per day than IH was. Rossi was sure to win the case because IH had nothing to gain in continuing the legal fight. IH was on the defensive and Rossi was playing with them like a cat toying with a mouse until Rossi had IH where he wanted them to be. When the time was right and IH was desperate enough, then Rossi pounced and he got his IP back.

As you seem to like playing lawyer, please provide your evidence (which does not include RossiSays, FrankSays, or AASays) for all those factual conclusions you just stated. You can't so I suggest you stick to something else (I would say your area of expertise, but I am not sure there is one). Also, please let us all know what law school you attended and when you graduated.

As I have stated several times, while I think the QX and SK reactors may work, we have to wait for more data to be sure, Your thinking is so addled and insulting, I'll add you to the babbler list.

The only reason for your post was to be a troll.

Je suis tres desolee. I thought you had long ago decided I was a babbler. But again, you choose not to answer simple basic questions asked of you. I wonder why (not really, I think we all know why).