Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Below always the same blablabla years after years, failure's confession of the clean HME project. :love:

Maurizio Maggiore of EU comission, but there as private (not representing EU)

discussed about the LENR research in EU, the EU projects like CleanHME, the difficulties to make LENr accepted.

Political consideration are important, and the effect of LENr rejection is that research is done with shoestring, and thus is not of enough quality, justifying not to fund it. a self enforcing policy.

Cold Fusion name is really a problem, it holds a stigma.

Beside that the cmmunity is like blind scientitst trying to understand an elephan, just touching different parts. No general vision.

He remind us that Ohm's law (U=RI!) took 10 years to be accepted.

Choice of name is important

Cold fusion is stigmatized.

Nuclear raise fears.

Quantum is more neutral.

He discussed about a recent paper that sorted, filtered and classified 20 experiments. Charastetic of the results to be considered solid involve some minimum volume of energy, in time and space. Energy should be densified to be convincing.

His plan is :

* from the simplest experiment (dense, clar, reliable),to eliminate criticism

* characterise the results with best instruments (nb: expensive)

* bublish in major journal

* you win

Alain became a friend since the time we went together in the same car up to an Lenr event in the south of France.

He is plenty the reverse of so many , don't speak about void things, he is discret and fully of self sacrifice :thumbup:not self centered as so many french examples....

Thanks for your effort to provide these very usefull summaries of each day AlainCo !!! Very, Very, Very! Appreciated!!!

The Egely proposal is good by Youtube using which is fashion... i should start in this way.

Personally I have no interest in the X Prize at all however I especially wanted to highlight the blind optimism at each ICCF, which will return to reality in the following month.

I will shut up now, see you at the end of September :)

What became "Diamondis" and his promising X prize since last GREAT AND PROMISING iccf ?

It may seem quiet but there has been much planning going into providing our forum members full coverage of next weeks ICCF25. Thanks to your contributions, Diadon begins his travel Saturday, and Alan (self funded) on Sunday.

We will open a "Travel Diary" thread to follow their journeys to Poland. Then another thread will open when the conference begins. There, Diadon/Alan will keep us abreast of what they see and hear. And, as always, we look forward to your commentary every step of the way. Should you feel something is so important it warrants its own thread, then please feel free to do so.

So plenty of reporting to come from our team, with more still from Infinite Energy, and New Energy Times. Should be fun. Stay tuned.

Einar Tennfors said in his report :

In addition to the energy threshold for neutron production, we must look at the cross-section for the reaction. This

is not discussed in [1], but in [2]; the authors provide an estimate of vσ in the limit of vanishing initial relative

velocity. However, with relativistic electrons the reaction rate would be severely reduced. A relativistic electron

must come very close to a proton to be captured. At larger distances the electron will transfer energy to the proton.

I ve no doubt on his knowledge, analysis... now about conclusions he said " At larger distances the electron will transfer energy to the proton."

However he forgot to say the energy level for this electron, for example if this energy amount could be able to induce a proton shift...( Kervran/Focardi)

WL proposed a model with things understood, took in account at their time. Today we know experiments not especially involving hydrogen gas ( other too).

In this way the only common point to explain that is an electron capture.

What's happen next i leave you decide.

Generally, i refer my postulates with my own experiments or observations/conclusions.

this is why i postulated that WL should need some ajustments but roughly it's going on the good way (lazy neutrons).

As a money making activity, the Widom Larsen theory had to meet the constraints placed on the LENR theories by the common beliefs of that period. A nuclear energy based neutron centric mechanism was required to make the Widom Larsen theory commercially viable and acceptable to organizations (NASA) that sponsored this theory even though no neutrons were ever seen in any LENR reaction.

The WL theory contains promising concepts such as the polariton that were watered down by the need to meet the need to support the nuclear energy meme current at that time.

This is the Widom Larsen paper, even if they postulated about "heavy electrons" but never about BEC involvement.

Allan Widom and Lewis Larsen propose that, in condensed matter, local breakdown of the Born-Oppenheimer approximation occurs in homogeneous, many-body, collectively oscillating patches of protons, deuterons, or tritons found on surfaces of fully loaded metallic hydrides; Born-Oppenheimer breakdown enables a degree of electromagnetic coupling of surface proton/deuteron/triton oscillations with those of nearby surface plasmon polariton (SPP) electrons. Such coupling between collective oscillations creates local nuclear-strength electric fields in the vicinity of the patches.
    SPP electrons bathed in such high fields increase their effective mass, thus becoming heavy electrons. Widom and Larsen propose that heavy SPP electrons can react directly with protons, deuterons, or tritons located in surface patches through an inverse beta decay process that results in simultaneous collective production of one, two, or three neutrons, respectively, and a neutrino

It's a long and complex debate..

you talked about means ( BEC or EVO) to compress themselves electrons regarding the surface plasmons behavior.

Now, apparently we talking about charges oscillation.

A recent talk from Alan Smith to me highlighted that electrons don't really move in the case of electric current transmission.

In this way, what is happen really about electrons in surface plasmons ?

Now my depper interrogation is when scientists talk about field enhancement for example in the case of nanorods under a light, will there more compressed to induce this enhancement ( electrons) ?

i can be rough sometime, ok, now i think geology is also an interesting field.. Probably linked with strange behaviors..

Once in this way i attempted to go further by relating geological self fission in the field, i didn't know yet..

However no reaction from you only your mind who continued to turn in loop as L.A Slot machine....

Postalates are written by Alan Smith, and I do my job in geology, where there are no formulas at all, which physicists hide behind. So you are right that you will have to read my postulates, because physicists do not change, and it is hard to understand me as a geologist-geophysicist. Alan Smith's articles are not accepted in scopus, which is bad for those who are engaged in science, but I have a lot of videos that no one likes Alan Smith watches, too much, and it's just too lazy for you to change your traditions, so you will listen to my postulates. It is a pity, of course, that of course, that Alan does not understand my geology, but they cannot tear themselves away from their topic, and it would be time to break away from their topic. In geology, everything is simple and it will be clear to a fool how gold and other minerals are formed, which I wrote about at the 34th International Geological Congress, where my publications were not accepted for abstracts, the same thing happened at the 35th Geological Congress in South Africa. This hit me hard and I began to look for my own ways to promote the formation of deposits that are well suited for cold nuclear fusion! I tell you guys for sure that I'm on the right track and it's time for you to accept my concept of cold fusion, which was discussed in Silicon Valley. I advise you to support me and Alan Smith will also have to come to this. I wish you all the best!!!

Agree no strong force is involved in cold fusion only the weak one. This P&F original mistake could have saved us from all this counter publicity.

Dude, my involvement in LENR started with a (modified) replication attempt of Parkhomov's high-temperature reactor. After some trials, we measured strong bursts of elevated Geiger counter reading. If that's not a nuclear indication, I don't know what the indication would be.

There are many well-documented experiments, which measured neutron emission peaks, peaks in the gamma ray spectrum, appearance of new elements, etc. Your time could be better spent by reading those experimental reports, than Huizenga's "nothing to see here" book.

If there is a contradiction between what LENR experimenters observe, and what hot fusioneers observe in D-D fusion, then it is logical to consider that we might be looking at some other reaction than plain D-D fusion. That possibility did not occur to Huizenga, because he used his tax-payer funded position only for destructive purposes, was not interested scientific progress.

BTW: are you Axil teaming up with someone else, or he just randomly happens to quote you when he slanders LENR theory works?

Well, if you consider that electrons are US actuators, in this way the "electric current" will be the sound waves.. Only waves without masses can reach speed of light (electrons have a mass even if low at our scale)

This islinked with the current debate Bayak/Wyttenbach :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was my understanding also, but recently I have become aware that Electric Engineers don't share this point of view, they postulate that the electrons don't move at all through the wire and that the energy travels in the electric field generated in the circuit, at the speed of light. I was baffled by this. There is a video in the channel Veritassium that deals with this topic.

We can't underestimate relativistic effects in your reasoning.

this video well explains that from 6.40 in our case.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Electrons in a wire move very slowly.

Electric current (electricity) is a flow or movement of electrical charge. The electricity that is conducted through copper wires in your home consists of moving electrons. The protons and neutrons of the copper atoms do not move. The actual progression of the individual electrons in a given direction through the wire is quite slow. The electrons have to work their way through the billions of atoms in the wire and this takes considerable time. In the case of a 12 gauge copper wire carrying 10 amperes of current (typical of home wiring), the individual electrons only move about 0.02 cm per sec or 1.2 inches per minute (in science this is called the drift velocity of the electrons.). If this is the situation in nature, why do the lights come on so quickly? At this speed it would take the electrons hours to get to the lights.

Atoms are very tiny, less than a billionth of a meter in diameter. The wire is "full" of atoms and free electrons and the electrons move among the atoms. In a typical copper wire there would be trillions of electrons flowing past any given point in the wire every second, but they would be passing that point very slowly. Think of the wire in comparison to a pipe full of marbles. If we push another marble into a filled pipe, then one marble would have to exit the other end. Electrons are like that in a wire. If one moves they all have to move. Thus when you turn on a switch an electrical potential difference (created by a generator) immediately causes a force that tries to move the electrons. If you make one electron move when you turn on a switch, the electrons throughout the wire move, even if the wire is miles long. Therefore when you turn on a switch, the electrons in the light start moving "instantly" as far as we are concerned, i.e. something starts to happen throughout the electrical system. Although the electrons are actually moving through the wire slowly, we say that the speed of electricity is near the speed of light (extremely fast). What we really mean is that the effects from the electricity occur "instantly." The light comes on the instant you flip a switch. You do not have to wait for electrons to flow from the switch to the light.

Well, my question was to evaluate if your postulate are enough strong in your mind, i think no, now..

Even if i have no pbs with the EVO existence.

Now the more probable explanation to get closer electrons is their speed which can be relativistic "sometimes".

In another words, a relativistic speed explain also the current resistivity in a wire for example.