Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

This thread was well started but ends badly, I find...

For myself, I find that today fashion is for shoulders whereas yesterday it was for holmlid, tomorrow who would be ?

Therefore, Shoulders may have found a way to increase ionization rate punctually (up to layer K ?) using these clusters.

I always thought that an ionization beyond valence layer was important to trigger Lenr.

Shoulders postulates that high concentrated electrons cloud both with high energy should be the key.

Therefore he never speaks about electron's energy distribution inside the cloud ?

May be just a fraction of these electrons create a charge condensate even if it would take a larger cloud to reach this result.

All this to say that there should exist other forms of gap (still to discover) surely more efficient than cracks or sharp electrodes.

Interesting dialog about heat after death.

For myself i still suggest that Lenr reaction makes some hybrids nucleus following nucleus cluster's models.

In this case, binding energy isn't the same between each nucleon inside a nucleus.

Lenr reactions increases this imbalance.

That means that ash as lenr reaction product becomes unstable then releases back a part of XH (heat after death), when nucleus retrieve its original binding energy distribution.

This is why Rossi re-used a part of old ash to do a new mix.

It also implies that all isotopic analyzes are false ...

I suggest NAE concept from Storms should remain reliable even if still inaccurate because he tries to improve his knowledges following own brain waves..

Personally, in any cases, energy, discharges, don' t trigger Lenr.

About clusters, if you imagine ten electrons which have to recover orbital trajectory with ten nucleus, sometimes, one of them forget their way..if for example the nearby environment is complex and crowded with obstacles such as cracks or rare gas.

The meaning of " forget their way"", i suggest here, would mean "they lose all their kinetic energy and fall on the nucleus".

The excellent Groszek paper shared here by Alan Smith goes in this direction.

This explanation well connects Lenr with "simple"chemistry often we saw...

Can, i 'm not sure that " gradient tension" are necessary because i saw some electrolysis experiment with around 50 W wich have melted ZrO2 substrat..

Alan Smith said:" It is an electron, it has powers and properties we have yet to discover, and - just sometimes- it will do it's own thing,"

NAE is an environnement where electron's trajectories are complex because constraints..

The main thing is the constraint, also the discharges generate these but in a small proportion and by too heterogeneous way.

Bocijn well spoke about hidden momentum.. (thanks for shared paper)

Cydonia

For what it's worth, Shoulders and coworkers thought that hydrogen embrittlement in palladium cathodes is responsible for randomly (but consistently in some cases) creating sudden discharges by fracto-emission within micro-cracks, which would generate EV. Interestingly, Storms also thinks that LENR occurs within such cracks (the so called Nuclear Active Environment or NAE, although of "nano-" size in his opinion). In a previous comment I linked a couple related writings where this is discussed a bit more in detail, along with a paper by Shoulders.

I don't think that HV discharges and fracto-emission would be the only way to produce suitable concentrated voltage gradients.

In this case, discharges could not be the way for Lenr. This appaers as a electron cluster disorderly.

This is why, BTW, we meet sometimes just a little tranmutations not a lot of XH.

BTW, we should find more results inside an ordered lattice because tidy current...

The reality is more complex, so big results are found by P&F with a cubic cathode. (expensive but runs well)

Why? Because in this case, it exists in small areas of the cubic lattice, " crossed currents".

These generate very "special trajectories" for electrons.

Now to stop talking I wish a merry Christmas to all.

I well know FHC works below:

https://drive.google.com/file/…FmvhmYzlPUVM0T0pqZXM/view

http://iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol21.pdf#page=64

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's close Vigier explanations:

See below then again P5/10 attached file

therefore a correlation with Axil's concept, i'm not sure ???

However, axil has good ideas too but his beliefs would be more in correlation with events created in thin film.

This eliminates the need for refractory and very solid electrodes (and very heavy, which is annoying in an aircraft), it also eliminates the need for cesium injection and the entire energy transfer system from the prow to the stern (MHD Bypass)

But the other technical problem remains: as the intake and the nozzle are not tunable, is is difficult to tune the pressure of the exhaust (figure)

Please Fabrice David, stop dreaming behind works/ideas that are not yours but those of Jean Pierre Petit.

https://www.jp-petit.org/

You should start for Lenr applications to follow rather Willard Custer way of life..creativity and modesty.

http://rexresearch.com/custer/custer.htm

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great to Lou Pagnucco to share this work..

Another papers here from P Kalman, the first one about Rossi's LIH.

Be careful no "solaritron" here.

The Lipinski's cold fusion (which is most reliable case of LENR known so far) runs without any polaritons at the surface of molten lithium phase (never solid). Such a phase would probably exist at the surface of fuel mixture, once it contains the excess of lithium. This fusion is powered by impacts of ions from discharge.

Yes, you are right about Lipinski, this is why i suggest that Rossi could be strongly inspired by theses works.

If Axil's layout is good, probably carbon electrodes should be more reliable. BTW , according to T° reached Rossi's had to solve big problems due to differences of dilatation.

Why 2700° ? Because probably he improved Lipinski's work by adding molten nickel..

BTW , no need of LiAlH4 rather just LiH and molten Ni.

Following his patent, he works at 4 bars, then it's conceivable that free electrons produced by strong and quick discharges, should be slowed down considerably because of high pressure, until stopping and falling on nucleus if both electrons and nucleus "could run" in the same direction..

Your assumptions about polaritrons are credible and interesting.

They must probably play at certain stages of lenr reactions.

however, I suggest that explanation of Lenr phenomenon would be much deeper.

No relation also to any chemical form, even if it seems that electrons play an important role.

in fact, helped by Lenr phenomena, we are able to cross potential barrier without full energy.

What also means that phenomenon is general, whatever atomic number.

there may be probably more favorable atoms combinations than others to find heat.

I guess plasma without dust should be the best way to study the phenomenon,

Russian, Japanese teams, other, already have created transmutations, whatever original ingredients, by this way.

I don't think that polaritrons should play a role in a real pure plasma.

As Me356 said in the past, if you do not add pure Li to LiAlH4, your trial will be explode, unfortunally.

I remember some replicator's already tried a similar device without..succes.

Questions, Why Rossi used nickel for both electrodes, according to your understanding ?

Device temperature reaches 2600 K then could not erode nickel's electrodes, in your case ?

A diagram of the QX

2af5e70a52b9474abc962e9bbce5f514ab3d3968039601f8ae6f114009462487.png

Alan Smith

This is not just bad electroplating: the method described in the patent is about vaporizing electrode material with a plasma by using intense arc discharges. The parameter space for the operation seems large enough for patents to be written.

Yes, Lenr seems to appear after deep ionized levels more than chemical.

Btw, it should appear during positive, negative species recombinations, drowned in a main neutral environment.

Finally, this is summary of most experiments.

Cydonia, vous voudrez peut-être revérifier une hypothèse que vous faites. Mais m'appeler incompétent ne vous aimera certainement pas à l'équipe du forum.

Ok Eric Walker,

I apologize to the entire team, especially you.

I apologize to Axil too, I was overwhelmed by my bloody temperament..

Therefore, I feel that more we write thread here, more it seems true what is said, no ?

In all cases, I don't see how "metallic hydrogen" or "polaritron" should explain, both , XH, or Vysotskii results or better Na+O to K by Ohsawa ( no Hydrogen here...) ?

Still sorry to have communicated a bad feeling, long live to LenrForum.

Dear Eric Walker, if you kill my messages ALL TIME directly to clearance items , this is because you are AS FAR AS incompetent that your friend AXIL !!

bye bye you can kill my profile a second time, definitively this website doesn't help Lenr field.

Again, takes care about what you said, a metallic hydrogen isn't a metallic hydride !!!!!!!!!!

Again, at solar's temperature no possibilities for molecules to exist !!!!!!!!!!!

The key factor that ME356 has revealed when he provides those micrographs of his fuel to public analysis is that metallic hydrides are central to the LENR reaction that he is able to generate. Metallic hydrides are the most powerful generator of the LENR effect. It is likely that Rossi also uses his fuel to carry the LENR reaction in the QX. Rossi's fuel may also very well be a carrier of metallic hydrides. What CAN wants to do in his proposed test of the EVO technology using a QX like experiment may not be effective because his approach does not include a LENR fuel type that contains metallic hydrides.

Metallic hydrides are a type of nanoparticle that is a superconductor whose electron spin wave based surface cover is a mirror like EMF environment that confines photons in an optical trap that is perfect to produce and maintain polaritons where photon/electron thermalization and entanglement is optimized. These Metallic hydride type nanoparticles are quasi stable whose half life has been seen in experiments to persist for months when allowed to be reenergized.

A metallic hydride remains before all a molecule, in this case following temperatures reached by QX, it 's a nonsense what you said.

About Me356, lighthouses recently lighted on Rossi forced him out of the burrow.

Debye length

Electrical neutrality of plasmas is only macroscopically true. Electric field of each particle interacts with electrical charges of neighboring particles. Distance after which the potential of a particle is "hidden" by charges of particles around is called the Debye length. This length defines the volume (the Debye sphere) in which the rule of neutrality can be violated. This parameter can be generally approximated by the following equation:

24189_5.png

Where is the permittivity of the vacuum, e is electron's charge, k is Boltzmann constant, T e is electrons temperature, and n e is electrons density (number of electrons per unit volume). An ionized gas will be considered a plasma if and only if its Debye length is much smaller than the physical dimensions of the plasma and if number of particles in the Debye sphere is greater than unity. Typically,Debye length of a low-pressure plasma (~ 300mTorr) is around 1mm ( close to AR device ????) and electrons number in Debye sphere is around 10 4 -10 7 electrons [28]. 24189_6.png

Les

I suggest that A value should be very very impressive therefore during few µs..This is why AR uses complex/heavy DC supply..