Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Something like 99% of recent, sensational, and high power XH reports show the the output power totally in step with the input power.

I find that suspicious, quite frankly. I would expect bursts, or out-of-step heat-input relationships.

But no matter how the Kanthal gets overheated, once it melts, that's pretty much the end of the experiment. One might also consider that the thermal resistance of alumina means that bursts of internal heat may melt the internal alumina (and/or anything else inside) before the heat can be effectively conducted to the surface. Once beyond the Critical Radius, the alumina is insulation.

yes, I agree, it remains speculative however what incredible results do you refer to?

Apart incredible little oversold XH from last ICCF, i don't know any ?

Also, I agree with your mistrust about XH signal found too perfect.

DF

With an external temperature of 800 C, the internal (central) temperature would be about 980 C.

That is based on direct experimentation using a Durapot 810 cylinder with internal and external thermocouples.

At 895 C, the internal temperature would be (is) 1110 C.

At 700 C, the internal temperature would be (is) 833 C.

You may extrapolate to 1410 C external if you like.

Thanks Paradigmnoia for your reply,

if i well understand you suggest no more than 200° difference between Inside/ouside.

Around 1000°, this is the limit explained by J.Ruer At Airbus WS to avoid runaway. This is also in relation with our understanding of cat/mouse concept requested by Focardi.

LENR is based on the coupling of the nuclear magnetic moments. In that sense Axils argument is not wrong. But chirality has no influence. This is just one degree of freedom for a magnetic flux.

The other problem of Axil is the creative referencing of the standard model. Today we know that the standard model is wrong and Quarks are just known as a structures and not as particles. The true physical dense space is SO(4) more or less "double" of what was assumed in the STM, what explains most errors that have been made.

These statements are based on theoretical modelling and not on believe or wish...

Dear Jurg,

could you share your feeling about last news from Parkhomov's team in relation with XH both with titanium, deutérium and MOSTLY Landau damping ?

David FOJT

Thank you Can for transcribing. Storms has extensive knowledge of LENR. He has been investigating it for 29 years, both by himself and with others. I would say that if he thinks this "rather strange characteristic" is "truly unusual, very novel, and no doubt reveals something very very important about the nuclear reaction" then others in the field should take notice. Perhaps they have?

Also, reports of "strange radiation" seem to be popping up everywhere lately, and I could not help but wonder if there is a link? Too bad mainstream science is not involved, as it may take their involvement to piece all these seemingly unrelated, strange and unusual effects together...whether what they discover turns out to be an unusual anomaly, or LENR. They *are* seeing something, that is for sure.

It is a hell of a mystery this LENR, so it is understandable why those in the field like Storms call it an addiction.

Shane D, it's always a real pleasure to read your comments.

I decided to not go to ICCF 21 becausen for myself, always the same circus made by mostly self-satisfied retirees.. ( no more than few XH since long long years)

The good point was : Money saved for own experiments.

The bad : I lost opportunity to meet people like Ed Storms.

During an older event in France a friend shared his paper/work where it was well explained how a palladium test sample deforms anisotropically in relation to its length and width, helped too by famous alpha and beta phases.

Therefore, Jacques Ruer shared a paper at ICCF 21 where he proposed tangible scenarios to explain that events listed as LENR would not be in fact.

I remember for example P&F sample that melted/crossed the table.

I understand palladium remains expensive therefore why Ed didn't test some sample with large geometric differences to try to increase its XH ?

I would have liked to ask him this question ..

David Fojt

I just got dust binned for proposing how LENR in a plasma might function. It was said among other things that LENR in a plasma is not comparable with LENR theory.

OK then...explain how this works in terms of "existing LENR theory"...anyone?

You talk about Lipinski work, i'm agree, from my eyes they are the most advanced Lenr team, actually.

Lenr theory ? nuclei fusion helped by an electronic field intercalated.

There were many experiments in France, paid for by French corporations, universities and so on. I do not know if the French government paid for any directly. Jean-Paul Biberian would know.

Who would that be? Anyway, I am sure that most of these experiments were not paid for by anyone in the U.S. I don't always know the inside story about who paid for what, but I would have heard if it was DARPA or someone like that. They would have to acknowledge it in the papers.

JedRothwell

you

you criticize Rossi because he doesn't give the necessary proof to you.

Also, I ask you to give us evidence about what you said before.

Which corporations and universities pay for research in France?

Some US guys gave some coins to biberian.

oldguy, I have a question, why Rossi would be a bad communicator and Biberian, a good one ? Be an editor is to relate work from others, not more. therefore what should be your definition?

you talk about dinosaur time with P & F, I remind you that it was Toyota that payed.

Alan Smith

you are wrong about French state investment, sorry, therefore maybe you have new informations to share beyond the forum ?

we are not in a world with villains on one side like Rossi and good on the other side, don't believe in a religious morality as in Western movies.

Guys,

Personally, I have never shared all Axil's delusions, however, he puts sentences in front of his drawings. Also, in regards this reasoning, I wonder what Franco Malgarini, does here?

You are wrong. The initial money was not for kW to MW range. The initial investment (as seen in the SEC filings) was south of $12M and for heat production. Later after traveling the to various research groups (of which Rossi was one) , Woodford indicated they would invest around $50M. To my knowledge (limited) most of that still resides in the UK and not directly given to IH but a holding company (see court documents). That money was earmarked for all the various research groups funded by IH. {and no, IH did not get $200M from China for Rossi's ecat as Rossi claimed).

Simply put the money raised was for a range of projects (including those in France, Japan, US,...) which were not at the kW or MW range. To my knowledge, outside of Rossi's wild claims, the highest levels were only on the order of 100W (Mizuno) and almost that for Miley (but very short lived).

I also disagree with your characterization of "inconclusive CF/LENR)" They sure seems conclusive to me with national labs find tritium and neutrons, and major commercial labs (SEI for example) find heat at +5 sigma levels. Also transmutations found in multiple international labs. What in the world is inconclusive about tritium found at LANL by a man (Claytor) tasked with tritium detection at the lab? If that's not "conclusive" that nuclear events are occurring, what is?

What French Lenr project are you talking about? There has never been a Lenr project in France, Darling ! If , probably, you talk about the greatest French communicator on Lenr subject, he probably must have received some coins from USA, no more,

La formation de 'maccles / trigones' est produite par l'incorporation de l'eau dans la taille cristalline du diamant pendant sa formation dans la terre profonde. L'eau s'accumule dans les vides de la structure cristalline du diamant sous forme d'inclusions. Ces inclusions modifient la structure cristalline pour agir d'une nature triangulaire.

Quelle est la fonction du trempage de 30 jours dans l'eau lourde à votre avis?

A similar behavior ?

Thanks guys,

I'm agree with you therefore for myself i follow an interesting way by thin film ( Ni onto ZrO2 substrat) electrolyzed both with "complex" currents.

Following my understanding spongy metals are not interesting because you need too much time to load surface at high rate because H need first to reach deep skins before well load first layers. This is why fine film should be more promising.

Alain, tu as dit:

Mais déjà je vois les limites de ma vision.

• Les recherche avec le palladium coûtent trop cher
      • Peut être faudra t'il "bricoler", chercher dans les placards

IL est bien là le problème concernant l'electrolyse Palladium.

P&F ont eu un énorme résultat avec 1cm3 de palladium, ce que personne ne fait car c'est trop cher..

La géométrie a vraiment son importance dans ce type d'expérimentation afin de faire apparaitre certains phénomènes... électriques.

David, I have already studied the Wikipedia article on plasma double layers, thank you.

What evidence do you have to support your proposition that plasma double layers were present in the Lugano experiment?

HGB,

You know, me and friends are independand researchers.

The main problem for us or other team is to find enough time for LENR, both money.

Nobody never gave us some gifts to help research.

Today Rossi is criticized for the way he works therefore some teams with no more clear results as Brouillin or Mills made the same, in few words , oversell their "discoveries" to try to touch more easily some guys as Dewey Weaver or others, for example.

This is why i couln't share more about what i know, sorry.

DF

Surface Plasmon Polaritons and/or chiral magnetic fields are near the root but they are still derivative and subordinate mechanisms. The root in my opinion is particle chirality. Quarks and gluons (Strong force) require that there exist a balance of particle chirality In subatomic particles be sustained. This balance also includes the nominal functioning of charge(coulomb barrier) and the weak force.

For SAFIRE, the double layer is formed when a particle imbalance is present in the plasma particles that comprise the plasma. A Chiral particle imbalance produces particle repulsion. How that imbalance forms is not yet understood.

Could chiral particle imbalance be related to the expansion of the universe?

I didn't always share what Axil said in the past, I could be sarcastic sometimes too therefore what it's written above makes sense to me..

Branzell your answer is totally ... empty !

plasmon polaritron should create clusters onto surface of particle for example. Clusters of negatives charges as Dear Director propose or like positive charges as E Storms requests. therefore it shouln't be enough to trigger Lenr, i think, you need in fact some other stages.. next.

Saphire do the same separated charges as we can see in their work.

If dear Branzeel are curious, you should read by wikipedia what is explained about double layer plasma :

A double layer is a structure in a plasma consisting of two parallel layers of opposite electrical charge. The sheets of charge, which are not necessarily planar, produce localised excursions of electric potential, resulting in a relatively strong electric field between the layers and weaker but more extensive compensating fields outside, which restore the global potential.[1] Ions and electrons within the double layer are accelerated, decelerated, or deflected by the electric field, depending on their direction of motion.

Now Branzeel, if you had studied Lenr field as deeply as me, you would discover, for example, that plasma double layers are in relation with lugano reactor's operation.

David FOJT

See

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm agree with this, thanks,

Soon, i should share ideas/sketch around this to discuss.

Thanks for sharing Axil,

i'm currently studiyng a new way to understand quarks because it should be the way to improve lenr understanding.

Following standard model , we see something as triangular shape which links UP and DOWN parts together.

I suggest rather something as a star shape which link these quarks.

Finally these quarks could be ordered according to an orthonormal trihedron.( star).

This should be the basic architecture of each nucleon.

Without giving more details, now, it allows to give a logical order to each nucleon, to understand better the strong nuclear force, also lenr combinations or clustered nuclei, for example.

You are right Axil, when you said that magnetism destabilize subatomic particles.

Therefore "model's standard" about quark understanding seems to be still weak.

This is why a simple NRM sollicitation should not be enough to do Lenr, i think.