Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

He has been working on this -on and off for years - he has a day job and I don't think he sees 8 weeks are being a disaster. And neither should anybody else. In the meantime LION has shared enough information during the course of six hours of fascinating face-to-face discussion to make independent replication possible.

Ok, good job ! Nice pictures..

Therefore, what's next ? What 's about COP ?

What says Grennyer ?

Interesting paper Alain,

you have to know that each electron are radially bounded with a proton.

When you add or remove an electron , nuclei structure move then relative proton's position to neutrons is moving.

This creates metastable states that relax with time.

Have a look on nuclei's cluster theories to better understand.

This relaxation well explains "heat after death" behavior.

Also, unfortunally, a lot of false isotope analyzes, about Lenr.

About FT Catalyst, we know a water/gas shift reaction described as:

CO+H2O = CO2 + H2 as well as we could do CO in insu.. if we use 2 catalysts for example "iron and nickel" ( cat and mouse) because water/gas shift reaction is a reverse reaction drived by temperatures change.....

I have to add today about my last hypothesis that we could switch easily O by Li so we should find something as:

CO+H2O = CO2 + H2 switched by LiC+ LiH2 = Li2 C + H2 something like that.

I need help here from real chemists to finalize exactly this formula / hypothesis.

As you can see in files attached, C + Li + H are common mix to improve H breathing from Li.

I imagined this hypothesis for at least 2 years. it comes back with the return of carbon, thanks to Director.

no one is apparently able to criticize her ??

Finally, it could be the discrete starter about Ecat HT lithium devices ?

For example, about Lugano Dogbone, it was easy to hide RF excitation both with heating coil..

Then tritium supplied by an hydride..for example

Director,

before being thrown into the "clearance items", I want to tell you that you remind me "biblical precepts" from Hank Mills, where he explained with strong prophet's conviction all stages of his cooking to make XH..

Did I misunderstand something ? Because now it seems we are talking about electrons at 1 eV to trigger Lenr?

Is these engineering tricks finally only creates slow electrons, the Lenr's secret ?

The use of Diamonds in LENR systems has been 'in the air' for some time. Rossi has made passing mention of this, and others (who wish for anonymity) have picked up on it. The reason is because suitably treated diamonds have an incredibly low work function - the ability to emit electrons. I suggest a good place to start looking at this is to investigate the work of Professor Johan Prins, a real maverick physicist. He has published a fascinating book which covers a bread range of fairly heretical interpretations of QM and Superconductivity, available from Amazon (and others). It's called 'The Physics Delusion', and covers in some detail (but not too much) his various run-ins with the high priests of the Church of Physics.

But if you want to know more about doped diamonds, I suggest you read one of his patents on the topic. https://www.google.co.uk/paten…YAhXIDMAKHY8BBMMQ6AEITDAF

Yes, it appaers to be connected finaly with Airbus patent.

To remind, they doped Ni deposited onto ZrO2 substrat to create "holes" N or P ( i don't remember which one exactly) as semi conductors technology.

Therefore, for electron emitters as for thermoionic emitter you need a current as input to creates electron's flux.

i don't know if it's the case of Lion ?

If yes, what would diamonds have over VS all patents about thermionic emitter alloys ?

Thanks for posting this Axil. LION is a http://www.lookingforheat.com client, and uses our original 'Model T' reactor and fuel tubes. The 'fuel' which contains industrial diamonds bonded onto nickel pads and deuterium was developed and supplied by LION himself. Results obtained seem remarkable, and include extended periods of self-sustain. LION and Bob Greenyer and myself are hoping to organise an extended test/replication of this fuel mix in my lab using materials prepared by LION himself. Watch this space for more news on that- though it might take a few weeks for LION to get everything ready. Looks like we have a real breakthrough here, and all being well I expect to be able to do a live 'show and tell' of this remarkable discovery (once replicated) at Mats Lewans Stockholm conference in June.

ETA- I hope to be able to test some of the material obtained from a spent fuel tube (the one shown in Bob's videos) to test for superconductivity in a very expert laboratory. Just a hunch on may part.

We are excited by what you said Alan..

Maybe too much of things have been shared here about "diamond adding" therefore what is your understanding, Alan about Diamond Role ?

I remember you said in the past that Carbon should be a Rossi's secret but diamonds ? in relation with "Director's hypothesis ?

What suggest Bob Higgins, also ?

Max sorry, i didn't understood well what you said about objects which lose 10 percent of weight ?

Look at the side of Fischer-Tropsch catalyst then shift reaction process.

Now that presents a very interesting question. I've heard it proposed before that Rossi may have used some sort of hydrocarbon-based catalyst due to his extensive experience in related industries - for examine bio-fuels. Could it be that all along in addition to all the other techniques he was at least, in some configurations - promoting diamond formation on the nickel surface? What if this was done before hand, in addition to hydrogen loading, before the fuel was put into the reactor?

Les nanodiamants ne dureront pas longtemps. Ils seront transmutés et disparaissent rapidement. Il y avait beaucoup de carbone dans le carburant de Lugano mais tout ça quand il était dans les cendres après un mois de course.

«L'échantillon 2 était le carburant utilisé pour charger le E-Cat sous la forme d'une poudre très fine.A part les éléments analysés, il a été constaté que le carburant contient également des concentrations assez élevées de C, Ca, Cl, Fe, Mg , Mn et ceux-ci ne sont pas trouvés dans les cendres. "Hi AXIL

Hello Axil,

interesting remarks because actually i must plan the last compound for next lugano replication.

My understanding is that Rossi's powders were doped following "semi conductors spirit".

Btw, we consider a 50/50 mix between iron and nickel as lugano powder's analysis.

Rather iron oxyde with carbon nickel.

About nickel carbonyl as suggested everywhere i think better to use some nickel alloys where carbon helps hydrogen to deeply penetrate inside particle

rather than create fractal forms onto ground particle.

I would like to know your suggestions and your understanding of lugano fuel.

I appreciate you reading my posts and your support. I'd love to do some experimentation. There are a huge number of different devices and configurations that could be built and tested to either produce LENR effects, cold electricity, isotopic shifting and transmutations, etc. In all sincerity, I believe that high powered LENR (producing very high levels of excess heat) isn't too difficult to achieve if you keep a few principles in mind. However, there would be a number of obstacles for me to overcome if I were to perform any experiments myself. To be blunt, I'd need funding (not a fortune), space to do the testing (I'm suffering from a lack of space right now), and technical hands on know how to help with fabrication and the electronics. Basically, I'd rather work with a small team than by myself. If I were able to work with such a team, willing to perform daily tests in a similar manner to me356, I'm convinced that copious excess heat and self-sustained operation could be achieved rapidly. Or, if such a team existed elsewhere, I'd be more than willing to offer my thoughts, suggestion, and advice. But the truth is that there's a LOT of information from a WIDE variety of sources to go through before all the connections will start forming in your mind. The first step is for people to study the various literature about EVOs (including Russian literature about micro-ball lightning, strange radiation, ecton events, the work of Kenneth Shoulders, macro-scale spheromaks, the cold current tubes/capacitors of T.H. Moray, the magnetically quenched spark gaps of Nikola Tesla, etc) so they can then apply the principles to LENR systems. From there, for excess heat production, the steps are to prepare your fuel optimally, create conditions for EVO formation, and finally to direct these EVOs where you want them to go.

Director,

thanks for your coming here and share pleasant reading.

As "replicator", i can say that you well have located the problem, funding needs and difficulty to surrounding yourself with people who have complementary skills to yours.

So many many people have criticized Rossi about his "rock and roll" way to do business because this is "a way" to solve these 2 difficult problems .

Now, about ideas you shared here , probably EVO helps for Lenr triggering , but we shouln't say that is the common way for everything ? Probably it could exist several ways to do Lenr. This EVO theory seems to be fashion today because Rossi's QX news for mywelf i couln't share this "follower" spirit which would lose any replicator.

Unfortunally for us, writers rhythm is to high than replicator's rhythm so we still are blocked close to "old" Ecat HT replication.

I'm sorry friends, because i couln't share the general optimism.:!:

In few words, i'm well aware about these results since several months.

Congratulations for Japan's state, universities, compagnies to strongly support Lenr research.

Therefore what are we talking about here ?

XH in relation with Pd small thickness which helps to load H isotopes at high rate.

Small thickness allows an hydrogen reflux phenomenon during loading which condenses protons against each other.

Finally, i'm sorry.. a lot money for poor results because already seen more than 20 years ago.

Today everybody knows we need for Lenr triggering several types of sollicitation unfortunally japan's team didn't work yet in this direction.

Japan's precept to explain how they envision things could be: slowly but surely .:) Different from italian's spirit which remain more creative therefore maybe ? more hazardous.

Too difficult for my understanding Dear Wyttenbach, could you please, be more simple to describe what you said ? Thanks a lot.

Lipinskis once, by mistake, changed the polarity of their experiment. Instead of shooting protons on Lithium they removed (the implanted) protons from Lithium, with a much larger effect measured... This clearly indicates that the fusion happens under dense plasma regime below surface. An alternating E/H field leads to a rotating field, because the spin-axis switch. The optimal frequency is given by the second Li atom relax time, which also depends on the E & B field strength.

Interesting. And also taking from Cydonia's question above: So it might be predicted that diprotic or triprotic acids as their salts would be advantageous since there is the possibility of both an H+ and a bound H (Ho, or H- , OH- ) present in close proximity. All those examples you list Alan have this quality of more than one dissociation energy for protons or for OH- thus enabling simultaneous presence of shielded and unshielded protons / deuterons. Aluminum is also a quite novel metal for having the quality of substantial Lewis acidity as well.

Along these same lines I was interested in the patent recently posted here that made use of tetramethylamine complexed with a cage-like polysiloxane "POSS". Tetramethylamine is inherently rather unnatural and unstable, in my opinion, the siloxane cage giving at once a very amphoteric milieu, I suspect. In any case TMA is the source of OH- in aqueous solutions.

Generally speaking H+ and H combination should work with other elements also.

What we have to do ? It's ionizing up to K layer ( but more than electron's valence layer), we need for this around 80 Ev not too far from Wyttenbach understanding ( or Lipinski)

K electron's seems help to fuse without forbidding it helped by quantum fluctuations at this layer.

Which frequency are you referring to here, Wyttenbach? If I recall correctly, the Lipinskis don't address why using a square wave at particular frequency ranges greatly increases their alpha yield. I don't think they address the apparent great increase in yield when the lithium target is positively biased (much of the time).

There is a curious parallel with F & P electrolysis experiments. If I recall correctly, the use of an alkaline electrolyte is almost universally necessary, where acidic electrolytes fail. Acids would be the only ones likely to have any "naked" protons / deuterons. In both situations it is suggestive of some sort of electron shielding, that is electrons most likely accompany successful fusion events.

That in turn suggests, to me anyway, that F & P cells might benefit by having square wave AC impressed on the electrolysis. And I don't claim that has not already been tried.

If i have well understood what you suggest, an H proton both with another neutral H should be enough to fuse ? Because an electron layer ( from the neutral H) should stay before both H+, finally ? Square wave AC should constrain electron in a "non-circular" trajectory between each H+, conducive to fusion ?