PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

When I researched particle physics in an undergrad independent lab in the 80's, I was under the impression at the time that everyone understood that quarks themselves might not exist.

It is just that they were a valuable building block to construct the known particles at the time. Did these get elevated to "real" particles?

I thought the big problem with the quark model is that it can't explain the mass, requiring the ridiculous "quark soup" non-sense.

What I can prove is irrelevant. Both you and your associates will undoubtedly experience these characteristics of the reaction because they will assuredly occur. If you don't recognize them for what they are, you'll will just be confused and spend years trying to overcome them if at all.

It must feel awesome to be the all knowing expert on everything, watching all the confused idiots who do real experiments foolishly failing. It is like a demigod looking down with derision on his flawed creations.

It is incredible how people read something on Wikipedia, and it suddenly becomes the most important topic in the universe, and is automatically tied to the EVO, of course. Latest fascination: the magical "Electroweak Force" which only existed unified at over 10^15 degrees K, yet somehow exists in everyday EVO's. Is the electroweak force more important than the Higgs field? Does it generate "hexagonal fields"? Does electroweak force generate chiral polaritons which was a previous most important topic?

I wish theorists here would start updating Wikipedia with all the profound theories proposed here. I looked up Pine's Demon entry on Wikipedia only to find it never once mentions massless electrons or the fundamental tie to the existence of the universe as we know it.

IMO copper sulphide shouldn't be present in material at all: in my theory superconductivity would require presence of highly oxidized lead/copper atoms (which attract and concentrate electrons along their lines) - and sulphide ions would reduce them. So that once you have copper sulphide presented in the sample, it just means that it can not be a superconductor. Cuprate superconductors require long time annealing in oxygen atmosphere during last stage of their preparation. Under such a conditions all traces of sulphide anions would be destroyed.

Not sure of your point. Is your point that the LK-99 is a superconductor according to your theory, or is it not?

Spoken as a true expert. The greatest physicist of our time without any formal training.

Sam rather than quoting someone else, tell us what you think? Do you think Rossi will wow the world and take home the Nobel prize? Here is my guess. A big flat flop with easily faked results, fake validators, fake measurements, no press coverage except ECW. This will quickly be followed by a new iteration of the E-cat that will be much better in a year or two.