The Exotic Vacuum Object (EVO) as the cause of the vacuum reaction.

• I have no wish to silence you, but i do think you should take a little more water with it. :)

Karl Popper: The Line Between Science and Pseudoscience
    Here are the seven essential conclusions of Karl Popper, which are useful to any thinker, to determine the difference between science and pseudoscience.
    fs.blog

Karl Popper: The Line Between Science and Pseudoscience

I have been attempting to falsify the fusion theory of LENR in order to raise LENR from pseudoscience to science.

• I did falsify the Higgs particle that is real and not a resonance. I did show that it is a fat proton doing one more rotation. The math to get the mass is simple and exact.

CERN didn't like it and now tries to hide the seconds Higgs particle mass as of course the fat proton is a doublet like the Kaons. This is how the CERN idiots do physics. False claims and fudge measurement do hide wrong conclusion etc...

• axil

If you like KP so much you should ponder his final axiom which modern particle physics abandoned as inconvenient long ago.

. Some genuinely testable theories, when found to be false, are still upheld by their admirers–for example by introducing ad hoc some auxiliary assumption, or by re-interpreting the theory ad hoc in such a way that it escapes refutation. Such a procedure is always possible, but it rescues the theory from refutation only at the price of destroying, or at least lowering, its scientific status. (I later described such a rescuing operation as a ‘conventionalist twist’ or a ‘conventionalist stratagem’.)

• axil

If you like KP so much you should ponder his final axiom which modern particle physics abandoned as inconvenient long ago.

. Some genuinely testable theories, when found to be false, are still upheld by their admirers–for example by introducing ad hoc some auxiliary assumption, or by re-interpreting the theory ad hoc in such a way that it escapes refutation. Such a procedure is always possible, but it rescues the theory from refutation only at the price of destroying, or at least lowering, its scientific status. (I later described such a rescuing operation as a ‘conventionalist twist’ or a ‘conventionalist stratagem’.)

In particle physics, I understand that the theorized class of supersymmetric particles is a theory that fits this category which distroys or at least lowers the scientific status of this field because of the need by many scientists to force the requirement for beauty into particle theory to override the lack of any experimental proof for the existence of these particles.

Similarly in the field of LENR, this need for a conceptually simple and elegant explanation that is politically acceptable mechanism to explain why helium is sometime found in LENR research data fails to explain why other heaver atomic weight elements that also appear along side helium in LENR data that require a type 2 supernova to produce does not invalidate this exclusive fusion causation posit. LENR theory just ignores the appearance of these heavy elements in transmutation.

• LENR data that require a type 2 supernova to produce

Forget the standard model as your youtube knowledge makes you believe it. It's 1000% bullshit. Just fantasy of people with no understanding of real physics.

Of course in a black hole or a white dwarf matter gets compressed and virtually all elements, even A1000000000000000, get produced.

But you can do this (produce all periodic table elements) with CF in a ceramic tube too, as we could measure in London. Same with supersonic compression of matter as measured by proton21.

You should stop to reproduce Standard model fantasies without understanding their value/meaning.

• I did falsify the Higgs particle that is real and not a resonance. I did show that it is a fat proton doing one more rotation. The math to get the mass is simple and exact.

CERN didn't like it and now tries to hide the seconds Higgs particle mass as of course the fat proton is a doublet like the Kaons. This is how the CERN idiots do physics. False claims and fudge measurement do hide wrong conclusion etc...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why scientists are afraid of pseudoscience.

As referenced in the video above it is fear, the following Atlantic article provides the details of why the APS stated the cold fusion conference at the end of their meetings.

• There is not just something wrong because the SM "jumping Jack" Hossi tells it.

SM the particle model simply is garbage. There are no quarks QCD is fringe science made by corrupt minds. Even CERN states that quarks never could be separated!

So APS is not a serious society as long as such SM fantast can give invited talks about fantasy particles.

The "no electron story" is sad but soon may revert as to many nobels have been given to "idiots". Set in quotation as just their ideas have been idiotic.

The SOP model explains everything SM failed for 100 years. It shows the exact mathematical connection of all 4 forces, how charge is generated and how you can calculate the charge/magnetic radius and moments. It also calculates the Higgs mass H* binding force etc... So its real physics confirmed by experiments.

I would never give a 10 minutes APS talk as 10 minutes do not even have a therapeutic use.

• Well, what do you think about this interesting work from NL Bowen ?

For once, please, let's try to not kill everything... some things should touch your considerations even if some others won't go in your way.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedzj.pdf

TheElectromagneticConsiderationsoftheNuclearForce:PARTIII:AnAnalysisofthe ElectromagneticContributionstoNuclearBehavior 23 N.L.Bowen

• When I researched particle physics in an undergrad independent lab in the 80's, I was under the impression at the time that everyone understood that quarks themselves might not exist.

It is just that they were a valuable building block to construct the known particles at the time. Did these get elevated to "real" particles?

I thought the big problem with the quark model is that it can't explain the mass, requiring the ridiculous "quark soup" non-sense.

• A theory must involve math.

Well, what do you think about this interesting work from NL Bowen ?

Well there is some math...

but the one parameter Bowen model appears to fail for Deuterium..

not by a few % but a 100%.

and for Helium by quite a bit..also

I might enquire after the exact calculations for Helium..

crucial ..since Helium seems to be the end product of much cold fusion..

and deuterium appears to be a starter..

the other problem is that 'binding energy' is a crude measure....

it tells zero about nuclear bonding structure..

and binding energy per nucleon smears out differences... especially for large nucleon number

eg Pd105 vs Pd106 have significantly different gamma spectra signatures

but 8.57 vs 8.56 Mevs per nucleon (Bowen calculates 8.5?)

• https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-video-tour-of-the-standard-model-20210716/

• You tube gets a person interested.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I never once pontificated about any personal "theories".

I just point out crackpot posts that are not theories.

A theory must involve math.

If there is no math, only buzzwords, there is no theory.

I only use terms accepted by the various braces of science. These are called jargon and can be look up on any dictionary. My goal is to connect LENR to science. All areas of science has math already developed. I may point out what a math equation means physically. I do not claim to have created new science because LENR can be explained by the science that currently exists in the systems engineering context.

LENR is central to the naturalness problem and the hierarchy problem in physics as follows:

A New Theory to Explain the Higgs Mass | Quanta Magazine
    Three physicists have proposed a new solution to one of the deepest mysteries in particle physics: why the Higgs boson has such a tiny mass.
    www.quantamagazine.org

“The issue is that in quantum mechanics, everything influences everything else,” Giudice explained. The super-heavy gravitational states should mingle quantum mechanically with the Higgs boson, contributing huge factors to the value of its mass. Yet somehow, the Higgs boson ends up lightweight. It’s as if all the gargantuan factors affecting its mass — some positive, others negative, but all dozens of digits long — have magically canceled out, leaving an extraordinarily tiny value behind. The improbably fine-tuned cancellation of these factors seems “suspicious,” Giudice said. “You think, well, there must be something else behind it.”

Experts often compare the finely tuned Higgs mass to a pencil standing on its lead tip, nudged this way and that by powerful forces like air currents and table vibrations that have somehow struck a perfect balance. “It is not a state of impossibility; it is a state of extremely small likelihood,” said Savas Dimopoulos of Stanford. If you came across such a pencil, he said, “you would first move your hand over the pencil to see if there was any string holding it from the ceiling. [Next] you would look at the tip to see if there is chewing gum.”

Physicists have similarly sought a natural explanation for the hierarchy problem since the 1970s, confident that the search would lead them toward a more complete theory of nature, perhaps even turning up the particles behind “dark matter,” the invisible substance that permeates galaxies. “Naturalness has really been the leitmotif of that research,” Giudice said.

Science expects that the Higgs boson should be far heavier than it actually is. This boson is far too light for it to exist. At its current mass, it is metastable. Like a pencil standing on its lead tip, the slightest perturbation of that mass can topple it over. Science has invented supersymmetry to account for this near instability of the Higgs field, but supersymmetry does not exist and the real cause of the Higgs near instability is LENR. It is possible to affect (lower) the Higgs field by only 3 to 4% using LENR methods, to make the Higgs field unstable. LENR is able to make the Higgs mass lighter by more that that small amount. When this Higgs field masking occurs, the Higgs field becomes unstable and matter is converted into energy (vacuum decay).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.